Author Topic: Chiggers  (Read 2303 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Chiggers
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:43:01 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Chiggers
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:56:04 AM »
Haha @ "we rap about Chinese dishes"
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »
Cute, but I think it would be better if they were keeping alive a more Chinese form of music.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 08:49:45 PM »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »
Looks like another cleverly crafted piece of propaganda from our "friends" in the Communist Party of China, to lull western idiot youth into thinking that the "Reds" aren't so bad after all.

Please!  :D

Look at the recently purchased clothes....they look so new that they probably still have the price tags connected to them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »
Look at the recently purchased clothes....they look so new that they probably still have the price tags connected to them.

Actually, it's a ghetto fad to wear hats with the tags still attached to them. It's to make them look stolen even if they're not. I don't know why some think that's cool or funny. A co-worker from a former job of mine told us how she got stopped by some people in a store because she was wearing a hat with the tag still attached that she'd bought from another store (but that they also sold there). She did it to look "ghetto".

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »
Cute, but I think it would be better if they were keeping alive a more Chinese form of music.

I'm just happy it's not gangsta rap. They rap about food and their nationality... I think that's fine. I don't even mind the way they dress. When I think about how people use to dress in the 60's and 70's, the way SOME teens dress isn't that bad. (I just skipped ALL OVER the subject, didn't I. LOL Sorry)

newman

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 12:10:52 AM »
We won't need to worry about China taking over. If their young people adopt this negro culture they'll be as useless as our young people.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
chiggers
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 12:21:15 AM »
There's ignorance in all races.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 02:04:11 AM »
This is just as bad as white people that try and act black, including one of my old roomates from college who was a classic putz.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 02:58:15 AM »
Chiggers!!! HAAHAHHAHAHA.

word to mutta!!!

Yo!!!  my caddirrac caw go fast for you, aiitee

Brian

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 05:11:55 AM »
I'm just happy it's not gangsta rap. They rap about food and their nationality... I think that's fine. I don't even mind the way they dress. When I think about how people use to dress in the 60's and 70's, the way SOME teens dress isn't that bad. (I just skipped ALL OVER the subject, didn't I. LOL Sorry)

It is a good thing that they're not injecting a bunch of filthy words into their music or promoting gang violence. However, the Chinese have centuries of traditional culture which for the most part has been very rich (and which the government of China actually tries to supress). I think they should get in touch with Chinese cultural music rather than trying to copy Western musicians. There are, of course, some things about Chinese culture which should remain in history's dustbin, like the horrific mutilations and abuse that was foot binding.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 05:25:22 AM »
Chiggers!!! HAAHAHHAHAHA.

word to mutta!!!

Yo!!!  my caddirrac caw go fast for you, aiitee

Brian

lol :D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 08:03:42 AM »
I couldn't take it, I had to turn it off.
The fat one with the white glasses looks like Kim Jung (mentally) Ill.
I have enough rope for the three of them.

It is not cool to look like dirty, retarded apes who never left the hot jungles of Africa.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:46 AM »
This fools are really funny. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »
This is just as bad as white people that try and act black, including one of my old roomates from college who was a classic putz.

My cousin was like that. He always used to say stuff like "Aight"? instead of All right? He would also listen to Dr. Dre and other gangsta rap all the time. Thankfully, he grew out of it after he served in the military.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »

My cousin was like that. He always used to say stuff like "Aight"? instead of All right? He would also listen to Dr. Dre and other gangsta rap all the time. Thankfully, he grew out of it after he served in the military.

Now he is righteous O0