Author Topic: fag fashion designers  (Read 21242 times)

Just Erica

Re: fag fashion designers
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »
I never called your kids stupid Erica, i was just answring making a general comment that if a kid has been taught that homosexuality is wrong and they still don't get it, they're stupid.

You were trying to evade the fact, that you think homosexuality is ok, even when it says it's evil in the bible.

Children can't be born from a gay relationship.
No kidding, Sarah. I think the gays were onto that before you were. lol So? Everyone in this world wasn't meant to have kids. Not everyone WANTS children.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »
I never called your kids stupid Erica, i was just answring making a general comment that if a kid has been taught that homosexuality is wrong and they still don't get it, they're stupid.

You were trying to evade the fact, that you think homosexuality is ok, even when it says it's evil in the bible.

Children can't be born from a gay relationship.
No kidding, Sarah. I think the gays were onto that before you were. lol So? Everyone in this world wasn't meant to have kids. Not everyone WANTS children.

Yeah well you asked me the question: And what do you mean, children cannot be born normally?
I didn't know what answer you wanted.

If everybody becomes gay, the world will come to an end.

Heck, how comes the number of homosexuals is increasing in todays world when they're meant to "naturally" become homosexual?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2008, 03:40:23 PM »
Erica, please don't link so many posts in a row. You have been politely asked about this before.

A lot of hypothetical questions, no real life ones...and none that have anything to do with me.

On the contrary... they are no hypothetical at all. Unfortunately, all these thing happen in the world on a daily basis. These are the exact same arguments used by people who practice homosexuality, incest, and bestiality.

So it's not hypothetical if it's a real situation that really happens since hypothetical actually means "supposed but not necessarily real or true". All these things are real.

I'm not into beastiality, I personally think it's gross. I'm thinking that the animals are suffering for that. And the person whose doing it to them is sick as all get out. My mother and sister being lovers makes me sick also because they're my family. That's not supposed to happen...

Yes, and homosexual sex is also very gross! How is it any different?

And I said, very plainly, in a situation where none of the parties are being hurt.

So why do these things make you sick? Is it because it's unnatural?

and by the way, it has nothing to do with being born that way.

EXACTLY. Neither is homosexuality. No one is born with a desire to perform acts that do not reproduce children since it does not work biologically. In fact, no one is born wanting to have sexual relations right out of the womb.

Kids don't automatically feel a sexual attraction for their parents. Homosexuality is still quite different than beastiality and incest because #1, beastiality is sex with animals... #2. homosexuaity is a relationship and/ or sex with a monogomous same-sex partner. #3. Incest is sex with your own child, neice, nephew, mother or father.

Thank you for those definitions. I think we all know what the definitions for those terms are.

But why is one acceptable to you and the others not? And who are you to say they every once in a while, someone is not born feeling this type of relationship for a sister, mother, father, aunt, uncle, or twin? I understand the dictionary definitions of these terms but what I would like to hear is how you can condone one behavior and not the others? How do you draw that line? Is it just conditioning because you were exposed to one and not the other? I think so.

So many people are brainwashed because they see these things all the time. They become used to it. It doesn't make it right.

Homosexuality can damage a family. Lived it, been there, done that... My mom knew about my dad years before they had my brother, sister and myself. She was convinced she could change him

He never had peace from it until he moved away and finally died of AIDS years later. He even tried to change for my brother, but all my brother wanted was for him to be there.

Wow... looks like that hurt a lot of people including your father!

I think it's strange how they knew he was gay before he had relations with a woman... enough to have 3 children. That's amazing how that works somehow.

I just have a heart that aches for anyone suffering in this way/ being persecuted for something you can't help but feel (WHICH ISN'T HURTING ANYONE)

Wait... I thought you just said it hurt your entire family! Interesting.

he was raped by many men when he was a boy

There was a study that found that 92% of all homosexual men were raped as children. I'll try to find the study for you.

He couldn't help who he was and what his life was like.

I disagree. We all have choices. Perhaps some are more difficult but the family comes first since children are the only physical thing we leave behind after we die.

NOT like INcest or beastialty which psychologically damages the family dynamic (and animals respectively) on a fundamental level.

I would propose that it is exactly the same. You have proved this with your own words.

But I would love my brother if he said he was homosexual because he wouldn't be doing anything to hurt anyone purposely.

What if incest or bestiality didn't "hurt anyone on purpose"? I'm fairly sure these perverts don't hurt people on purpose.

And if she was doing this to my brother at 18, that means she was doing it when he was 8. Isn't THAT molestation (rape) doesn't that make her a pedophile?

Now I wasn't talking about this scenario. We are not talking about child abuse. I was talking about consenting adults only.

The Bible allows only certain types of relationships because IT PROTECTS THE FAMILY which is why G-d gave us the ability to procreate in the first place. That's why one of the very first commandments G-d gives is to "Be Fruitful and Multiply". This is not talking about math class.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2008, 10:13:48 PM »
I do not judge gays for having an inclination. Neither do I judge a sodomite since we cannot force others to accept a religious belief by force. I don't judge idolators either.
I do condemn sodomites who want to adopt children, thus forcing them to accept homosexuality as normal, since every human being has the right to decide what opinion to hold.
Pedopiles who only are atracted by children but don't molest any child, no problem. I do judge and condemn a pedophile who molests children or would do so in case he could do!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2008, 10:24:37 PM »
I do not judge gays for having an inclination. Neither do I judge a sodomite since we cannot force others to accept a religious belief by force. I don't judge idolators either.
I do condemn sodomites who want to adopt children, thus forcing them to accept homosexuality as normal, since every human being has the right to decide what opinion to hold.
Pedopiles who only are atracted by children but don't molest any child, no problem. I do judge and condemn a pedophile who molests children or would do so in case he could do!!!!
I think pedophiles can't be trusted.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2008, 10:36:20 PM »
Of course!!! I wouldn't let a child exposed to that danger. I only said a person cannot be judged for whatever he may feel, but a pedphile must be kept away from children, just like a person who knows he is violent must not have a gun.
If I knew a friend feels an atraction to children I wouldn't have any problem with letting him into my house since I am an adult and have no children (as far as he doesn't intend to act, or has said he would molest a child). But if I had cildren, I would be carefull, and wouldn't never ley him in, even if he says he'd never molest.

Just Erica

« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2008, 03:28:08 AM »
Of course!!! I wouldn't let a child exposed to that danger. I only said a person cannot be judged for whatever he may feel, but a pedphile must be kept away from children, just like a person who knows he is violent must not have a gun.
If I knew a friend feels an atraction to children I wouldn't have any problem with letting him into my house since I am an adult and have no children (as far as he doesn't intend to act, or has said he would molest a child). But if I had cildren, I would be carefull, and wouldn't never ley him in, even if he says he'd never molest.
That's what I told newman. Thanks for repeating it. I can't judge a pedophile if he's thinking about molesting a kid because I can't read his mind. If he tells me that that's what his feeling is and he dreams about it, I would excuse myself and call the police, just to save another child from his monsterous act.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2008, 08:47:47 AM »
You simly cannot pickand choose from Bible; that sodomy is good and incenst is bad; you're not G-d Erica; you act like Satan; he rebeled against G-d too.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2008, 04:59:46 PM »
You simly cannot pickand choose from Bible; that sodomy is good and incenst is bad; you're not G-d Erica; you act like Satan; he rebeled against G-d too.
Um, ultra, People pick and choose from the bible (here ) all day long. I've already stated that I'm not God. I've already stated that I don't know the bible well. But I find it funny that with the subject of premarital sex and homosexuality (here) Premarital sex gets a golden star over homosexuality eventhough both are sins according to the bible. Talk about picking and choosing.  ::)

I'm not rebeling against God. I had these feelings before I became a Christian 2 years ago.   I'm not sure that I want to stop having compassion for gay people then start wishing them hellfire and damnation just because that's how YOU feel. I'm going to continue feeling this way. God will judge me when we get to that point. You worry about your own life and opinions.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2008, 05:24:42 PM »
Um, ultra, People pick and choose from the bible (here ) all day long. I've already stated that I'm not G-d. I've already stated that I don't know the bible well. But I find it funny that with the subject of premarital sex and homosexuality (here) Premarital sex gets a golden star over homosexuality eventhough both are sins according to the bible. Talk about picking and choosing.  ::)

I'm not rebeling against G-d. I had these feelings before I became a Christian 2 years ago.   I'm not sure that I want to stop having compassion for gay people then start wishing them hellfire and damnation just because that's how YOU feel. I'm going to continue feeling this way. G-d will judge me when we get to that point. You worry about your own life and opinions.
according the torah if you commit sodomy you get thrown off a cliff then stoned to death. while premarital sex forces the man to pay money to the womens father and he is never allowed to divorce her

Just Erica

« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »
Um, ultra, People pick and choose from the bible (here ) all day long. I've already stated that I'm not G-d. I've already stated that I don't know the bible well. But I find it funny that with the subject of premarital sex and homosexuality (here) Premarital sex gets a golden star over homosexuality eventhough both are sins according to the bible. Talk about picking and choosing.  ::)

I'm not rebeling against G-d. I had these feelings before I became a Christian 2 years ago.   I'm not sure that I want to stop having compassion for gay people then start wishing them hellfire and damnation just because that's how YOU feel. I'm going to continue feeling this way. G-d will judge me when we get to that point. You worry about your own life and opinions.
according the torah if you commit sodomy you get thrown off a cliff then stoned to death. while premarital sex forces the man to pay money to the womens father and he is never allowed to divorce her
That's an interesting factoid, Shimon.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
Regarding society, it's strange that they don't even dare to talk about incest, but do support gays and lesbians. But according to civil laws, incest is also legal in many countries. In Argentina theoretically incest is allowed since 1853, since the Constitution says that no private action can be pubished by any judge.

newman

« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2008, 12:29:25 AM »

When we finally obolish 'monkey lucifer coon' day we can replace it with 'Throw a fag off a cliff' Day.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2008, 04:30:52 AM »

Only Jewish fallowers of Jesus must abide to all 613 comandment just like all Jews; the gentile christians must only avoid idol worshiping, sexual imorality and eating the blood; in principle the commnandment of  Love to G-d and your neighbour, supporting the Jewish people and Israel and keeping the Noahide laws.
http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/answer_1.html
http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/jewgentile.html
Erica I was never claiming to be sinless; only G-d is; but inventing your own Gospel and Torah is satanic; it was the same thing the snake did in Garden of Eden; read the scriptures and repent becouse the kingdom of G-d is near. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »

Only Jewish fallowers of Jesus must abide to all 613 comandment just like all Jews; the gentile christians must only avoid idol worshiping, sexual imorality and eating the blood; in principle the commnandment of  Love to G-d and your neighbour, supporting the Jewish people and Israel and keeping the Noahide laws.
http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/answer_1.html
http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/jewgentile.html
Erica I was never claiming to be sinless; only G-d is; but inventing your own Gospel and Torah is satanic; it was the same thing the snake did in Garden of Eden; read the scriptures and repent becouse the kingdom of G-d is near. 

I never invented my own Gospel. What I was saying is that my emotions lead me to feel the way I feel. Not my Christianity.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »
Erica, if a friend of yours were a very good friend, but he tells you the he is dating and having sexual realations with a close relative ( consenting adults with no infuence since childhood), would keep in touch with him/her? YES or NO

Just Erica

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »
Erica, if a friend of yours were a very good friend, but he tells you the he is dating and having sexual realations with a close relative ( consenting adults with no infuence since childhood), would keep in touch with him/her? YES or NO
Actually, I'd prefer not to keep in touch with him/her. It's just too "Jerry Springer" for my case. Incest is illegal. Homosexuality isn't. On the other end of that, I would hope that a friend of mine wouldn't share that information with me. I'd feel that way because it's just weird to me and way out of my comfort zone. It's personal preference that leads me to think this way, not religion.

Also, I had a couple of friends in my life devulge to me that they're gay or even bisexual. I have kept in touch with both over the years.One of them happens to be a friend of mine since high school. She came out about 5 years ago to me.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »
Actually, I'd prefer not to keep in touch with him/her. It's just too "Jerry Springer" for my case. Incest is illegal. Homosexuality isn't. On the other end of that, I would hope that a friend of mine wouldn't share that information with me. I'd feel that way because it's just weird to me and way out of my comfort zone. It's personal preference that leads me to think this way, not religion.

Also, I had a couple of friends in my life devulge to me that they're gay or even bisexual. I have kept in touch with both over the years.One of them happens to be a friend of mine since high school. She came out about 5 years ago to me.

Well, civil laws are different form country to country. There are places where homosexuality is also illegal, and other places where incest is not punished. Now, if you don't judge people, what's your problem with incest?

Just Erica

« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2008, 04:56:17 PM »

Well, civil laws are different form country to country. There are places where homosexuality is also illegal, and other places where incest is not punished. Now, if you don't judge people, what's your problem with incest?
I know you're trying to make your position seem right... its your opinion. My problem with incest is that it usually stems from sexual abuse. My uncle molested me every weekend for 5 years. If a mother and a son develop a sexual relationship, the mother is to blame for it because she took advantage of her son's innocence in his early years..that's not something that develops or JUST HAPPENS when the guy turns 18.

My opinion doesn't make me right but you asked how I feel, and I can only tell you the truth...unless you like being lied to; then I can't help you.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2008, 06:09:57 PM »
Erica, I don't try to defend any position. I disagree with those members who claim that gays are doing a plot, or that they hate heterosexuals. We are going nowhere with that conspiracy theories, and I don't judge people for their private life. Many people try to find a rational explanation to condemn gays, and they make mistakes. We cannot prove that two man or two women's love is not real, or that they are dangerous.....
But neither can you prove that all incestous relations are based on child abuse. What about two close relatives who meet again as adults and fall in love?
You just have decided that homosexuality is ok, and now you want to find a way to differentiate it from incest....

Just Erica

« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »
Erica, I don't try to defend any position. I disagree with those members who claim that gays are doing a plot, or that they hate heterosexuals. We are going nowhere with that conspiracy theories, and I don't judge people for their private life. Many people try to find a rational explanation to condemn gays, and they make mistakes. We cannot prove that two man or two women's love is not real, or that they are dangerous.....
But neither can you prove that all incestous relations are based on child abuse. What about two close relatives who meet again as adults and fall in love?
You just have decided that homosexuality is ok, and now you want to find a way to differentiate it from incest....
I don't judge people who had NO IDEA that they were related and eventually fall in love, get married, have kids THEN find out that they're 1st cousins. They didn't know. However you're right, none of this can be proven. I already said so. I'm just going off of personal experience and what I've heard. I'm not God so I can't say that I know everything...never said I did. You wanted to know how I felt...I told you.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
I don't judge people who had NO IDEA that they were related and eventually fall in love, get married, have kids THEN find out that they're 1st cousins. They didn't know. However you're right, none of this can be proven. I already said so. I'm just going off of personal experience and what I've heard. I'm not G-d so I can't say that I know everything...never said I did. You wanted to know how I felt...I told you.

1st cousins getting married is not incest. I asked you about real incest between CLOSE relatives, who DO KNOW they are related, but have met again after a long time separated, (so there is no child abuse) and fall in love. Would you befriend them?

Just Erica

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
I don't judge people who had NO IDEA that they were related and eventually fall in love, get married, have kids THEN find out that they're 1st cousins. They didn't know. However you're right, none of this can be proven. I already said so. I'm just going off of personal experience and what I've heard. I'm not G-d so I can't say that I know everything...never said I did. You wanted to know how I felt...I told you.

1st cousins getting married is not incest. I asked you about real incest between CLOSE relatives, who DO KNOW they are related, but have met again after a long time separated, (so there is no child abuse) and fall in love. Would you befriend them?
I don't know Raul. I'm not in their lives. For all I know, their feelings are real. My business is to make sure that everything is right as rain in  MY house. Would I choose to befriend a person I don't know is in a relationship like that? I don't know. That depends on the odds of me going out, looking for people who present that kind of relationship and deciding whether to befriend them. In reality (because your question is rhetorical), because of society's opinion on everyone's lives, no one is going to come out and say, "we're brother and sister, and we're married"... less drama that way. If I met a couple who was married for 5 years, had a baby on the way, oh and by the way they're brother and sister I wouldn't just back off from them because I don't know their situation totally.

Like I said before, I related incest to abuse because of personal experience...my mind automatically goes there. Perhaps if I'd lived without having seen or experienced some of the things that happened to or around me, I'd think like you and everyone else here.