Author Topic: fag fashion designers  (Read 21267 times)

Just Erica

Re: fag fashion designers
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
How is calling a homosexual bad, judging unfairly?!

I'm not judging anything about them, except that they are homosexual! Judging them allows us to understand how homosexuality is wrong and teach others so!
I didn't say they're going to hell or heaven or anything like that but just that the sins they are committing are EVIL.

We all have sins but we aren't all homosexuals. Homosexuality is an abomination ......i can measure my own sins and my own faults but not identifying the sin of homosexuality or measuring it, would degrade it's level of evilness......in ways similar to it being accepted in society today.

You are speaking of your dad being homosexual as if you're proud of him and his talents. Of course you love your father, but that does not mean that because of your love for him, you have to accept his problem of homosexuality.
I never said you had to help him when you're 13. Later on you could have expressed your dislike towards his practices. That fact that he had a child raises a question to somebody being always gay?!

I'm glad I don't go around dictating to people how to act. I don't have a heaven or hell to put ANYONE in because I'm just as imperfect as the next person. THAT's why I dont' judge homosexuals. You never know how they got there until you've walked a mile in their shoes. I knew homosexuals before I knew my dad was one. I saw them as normal people just like me when I was younger and never stood in judgement of them.

And I speak of my dad the way I do because I AM proud that he was my dad no matter what sexual preference he chose. Lots of closeted homosexuals who 'try' to have a normal life and to be attracted to the opposite sex often don't come out until the guilt for feeling the way they feel consumes them. They 'have to' fit into society's view of what 'normal' is and there's the added pressure. That's why they get married and have children. They even marry women they actually feel love for.  They feel it would change how they feel. I've always thought outside of the box. I've even thought of what would happen if my own daughters came out and I've come to the same conclusion. Love them no matter what. I don't concern myself with the physical aspect of a homosexual relationship just like none of you are pondering about the physical aspects of my heterosexual relationship.

With that said, I didn't 'not like' his practices because I wasn't privvy to what went on. All I knew was that he loved another man. I was always happy that he was loved by someone. When I look back on what he meant to me, his being gay didn't stand out a lot, all of the other things did. He told me and my siblings that he loved us everyday. On every phone call. He tried to be a good man. He was fun-loving and he was a serious man who was a jack of all trades. I respected him more than the abusive arse hat my mom dated for 15 years after they divorced.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2008, 07:00:21 PM »
THE BIBLE TELLS PEOPLE HOW TO ACT! G-d DICTATES AND COMMANDS HOW HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD ACT!!! HE HAS DECREED HOMOSEXUALITY TO BE A SINFUL ACT.

FIRSTLY, DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT?

Tolerating it, encourages it.

Just Erica

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
THE BIBLE TELLS PEOPLE HOW TO ACT! G-d DICTATES AND COMMANDS HOW HUMAN BEINGS SHOULD ACT!!! HE HAS DECREED HOMOSEXUALITY TO BE A SINFUL ACT.

No, I believe that the Bible says that... And while I don't agree that homosexuals are doing anything wrong, I do agree that "He who is without sin, cast the first stone. I think that before people start to judge others on what they're doing wrong, they should fix what's wrong in THEIR lives.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »

No, I believe that the Bible says that... And while I don't agree that homosexuals are doing anything wrong, I do agree that "He who is without sin, cast the first stone. I think that before people start to judge others on what they're doing wrong, they should fix what's wrong in THEIR lives.
People should fix their faults first but that doesn't mean they shouldn't put down homosexuality....it is a sin that they can judge as wrong because it is wrong like you yourself said.

Just Erica

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2008, 08:40:45 PM »

People should fix their faults first but that doesn't mean they shouldn't put down homosexuality....it is a sin that they can judge as wrong because it is wrong like you yourself said.
I didn't say that I believed that homosexuals are doing anything wrong. Some people are quick to point out someone else's flaws when they don't negatively affect them in their personal lives.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 01:49:01 PM »

I didn't say that I believed that homosexuals are doing anything wrong. Some people are quick to point out someone else's flaws when they don't negatively affect them in their personal lives.

HUH SO YOU ARE OK WITH HOMOSEXUALITY AND YOU'RE CHRISTIAN?!?!

Just Erica

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2008, 02:14:58 PM »

HUH SO YOU ARE OK WITH HOMOSEXUALITY AND YOU'RE CHRISTIAN?!?!

Yes. I don't think I have the right to tell someone how to live their lives. And I'm not going to start by telling gays that they're wrong for how they feel . Like I said, it also says, in the bible "He who is without sin, cast the first stone." I'm not without sin, I'm not perfect...why would I judge or why SHOULD I judge a homosexual when I'm no perfect than he or she is?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
You keep saying the same thing Erica......that wasn't my question. I'm asking you about the route problem, not whether or not we should judge people about it.

Once again, do you believe that homosexuality is ok?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2008, 03:22:13 PM »
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

The word "abomination" is the Hebrew word "toeyvah" and means "idolatrous perversion" or "enormous sin".

The Bible goes even further to say:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

And if you want to go to Christian belief, just look at Romans:

Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

It might be a little tough for your ego, but if you claim to believe in the Bible (and you say you do), then how could you condone homosexual behavior?

I just laid it out for you. And there's a lot more. A LOT more.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
You keep saying the same thing Erica......that wasn't my question. I'm asking you about the route problem, not whether or not we should judge people about it.

I answered your question, Sarah. My answer is yes.

Just Erica

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008, 05:31:12 PM »
Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

The word "abomination" is the Hebrew word "toeyvah" and means "idolatrous perversion" or "enormous sin".

The Bible goes even further to say:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

And if you want to go to Christian belief, just look at Romans:

Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause G-d gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

It might be a little tough for your ego, but if you claim to believe in the Bible (and you say you do), then how could you condone homosexual behavior?

I just laid it out for you. And there's a lot more. A LOT more.
Like I said before there is also a passage in the bible that says "Judge not lest ye be judged". I'm no  more perfect than anyone else.

This has nothing to do with my ego. I'm not saying that everyone should be gay I just don't judge those who are. That's how they feel in their own lives.

There are also passages in the Bible that speak of men and women not changing their physical appearances. I've cut my hair (According to the Bible I'm supposed to keep it long). I eat shellfish (According to the Bible, we're not supposed to eat it. )

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:37:51 PM by Just Erica »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2008, 09:12:31 PM »
There's a HUGE difference between not judging someone... and calling an abomination "ok" when G-d said it wasn't "ok".

I know part of the judging thing is a Christian concept and Judaism treats the issue entirely different, but I'm pretty sure it didn't mean judging obvious abominations.

I'm fairly certain it means if you don't have evidence, don't judge. And I'm fairly certain that the not judging thing probably only applies to people who at least attempt to be righteous. Otherwise, how could the Bible work? Let me explain...

If you can't judge at all, how could you judge that you think we are racists? How can you judge that we are judging? Isn't it judging if you make videos about JTF and slander us? I think that seems like judging to me!

I think someone uses catch phrases when it's convenient. Sounds like a pretty sorry excuse to me. You do not have any idea what's actually in the Bible, do you?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 09:14:20 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2008, 12:43:21 AM »
There's a HUGE difference between not judging someone... and calling an abomination "ok" when G-d said it wasn't "ok".

I know part of the judging thing is a Christian concept and Judaism treats the issue entirely different, but I'm pretty sure it didn't mean judging obvious abominations.

I'm fairly certain it means if you don't have evidence, don't judge. And I'm fairly certain that the not judging thing probably only applies to people who at least attempt to be righteous. Otherwise, how could the Bible work? Let me explain...

If you can't judge at all, how could you judge that you think we are racists? How can you judge that we are judging? Isn't it judging if you make videos about JTF and slander us? I think that seems like judging to me!

I think someone uses catch phrases when it's convenient. Sounds like a pretty sorry excuse to me. You do not have any idea what's actually in the Bible, do you?

First of all, I dont' judge your religion, I don't judge your upbringing, I don't judge Jews. I DO tell you when you're acting racist towards me. That's nothing but the truth. It can be proven. I'd be judging if I didn't know that this was how you were. Oh, and to make another thing clear. I only call those out who say racist things to me. Whenever I refer to people being racist on this site, I say "some of you".

I dont' come in here pretending that some of you give me racist feedback, call me racist names, and say other things that could be considered racist statements. It happens here. So there's no judgement if it's clear that that's what's going on.

And you just made a point. In your religion, you look at it in a different way (homosexuality). I am an individual and what I feel isn't based on how someone else feels. I can say that I'm more emotional when it comes to this but not because my dad was gay. I was more emotional about it because I actually saw the way people treated homosexuals before my dad came out. One guy I knew when I was younger was beaten to death by some evil animals because they didn't like the fact that he wore makeup and a dress every once in a while. One female I knew in grammar school was teased for being "a boy" because of the way she acted. She wasn't openly gay then but she always had a rough way of carrying herself which led people to believe she was a lesbian. It hurt me to no end with all of the gang bangers and drug dealers on the corners in urban neighborhoods, or sex offenders living next door to us nowadays, the one thing people feel it's right to do is beat up, kill, tease or judge a homosexual simply because they're not comfortable with the dynamic.

Oh, and before I forget. I won't even pretend to KNOW the Bible from cover to cover...I've only been saved for 2 years. I wasn't a Christian at any time before that. So my feelings were well engrained in me before I made the decision to turn to G-d. If any of my gay friends are having trouble, I pray to G-d that he helps them because I'm just a person.

I think people have a different interpretation of what "Judge not..." means. To me, it means don't judge until you've walked a mile or two in another's shoes. Until you've experienced what they've gone through to get to where they are, it's not fair to call them evil, sick or anything else.

On racism, I think that some of you are old enough to know better than to say things that the KKK would be proud to hear, even if it's in fun (at the other person's expense.) I dont' have to judge some of you for how you treat me, it stares me in my face everytime I log on.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 12:47:16 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2008, 12:45:30 PM »

Ok. :o

Tell that to your daughters then.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Please... do us all a favor and drop the whole politically correct "I don't judge" garbage. You are very judgmental! Spare me.

Just say what you really mean... just say that you defend homosexual perverts because your father was a homosexual and it's more convenient to go this route to protect your pride. Your entire belief system is based on what YOU want and what's convenient for you. When it's convenient to judge us, hey... that must be right. When it's the other way around... we shouldn't judge. It's total hypocrisy and it's evil and wrong. It has nothing to do with logic or the Bible, obviously.

So Erica, when did you decide that your opinion out-weighed G-d? That's interesting.

newman

« Reply #65 on: February 29, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »
I'm still shocked.

Just Erica

« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2008, 03:34:10 AM »

Ok. :o

Tell that to your daughters then.

I don't volunteer that information, Sarah. If any of my girls expressed to me that they were lesbians, would I stop everything and take them to a therapist? NO. Would I convince them that "What are you kidding me? Go out there and find a man and make me some grandbabies!"? No. That's how they would feel and although I am not a lesbian, I would accept them because they are my daughters and I'm only interested in their happiness. I'm not interested in turning them away, disowning them, or beating them over the head with the Bible. That could lead to  me not having my daughters anymore. If that's too hard for you to understand, I don't know what else to tell you. I can't make them feel something they wouldn't or don't feel.

Just Erica

« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2008, 03:35:36 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?
YES BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HURT PEOPLE!!!! I AM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY A PEDOPHILE. I WAS 5-10 years of age when it happened. PEDOPHILES AREN'T THE SAME AS HOMOSEXUALS!

Just Erica

« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2008, 03:39:36 AM »
I'm still shocked.

Why are you shocked, Sarah? I have a right to feel sympathy for those who are trampled on. Period. Homosexuals are constantly compared to pedophiles, as if they were out patrolling for little boys or little girls to have sex with. Homosexuals are men or women who love, and are in relationships with the same sex and gender. Pedophiles kidnap little kids, rape them, sodomize them, and/or kill them.

newman

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 03:52:41 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?
YES BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HURT PEOPLE!!!! I AM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY A PEDOPHILE. I WAS 5-10 years of age when it happened. PEDOPHILES AREN'T THE SAME AS HOMOSEXUALS!

You just assumed ALL pedophiles mollest children. Some do not, just as not ALL homosexuals engage in sodomy. So, I'll qualify the question.

Do you judge pedophiles that do not touch children but only fantasise about it?

Just Erica

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2008, 03:58:47 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

You just assumed ALL pedophiles mollest children. Some do not, just as not ALL homosexuals engage in sodomy. So, I'll qualify the question.

I wouldn't know if a pedophile is fantasising about a child. How could I judge them when I don't know about it? I've never heard of a pedophile going to jail for 'thinking' about being with a child. It's the action of molesting or raping a kid that I'm talking about.

I've been on both sides of the coin, newman and Sarah. I had a dad who was gay and I was molested by my mom's brother. What's the difference? The molester actually HURT me! My dad didn't.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:00:39 AM by Just Erica »

newman

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2008, 04:07:04 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

I wouldn't know if a pedophile is fantasising about a child. How could I judge them when I don't know about it? I've never heard of a pedophile going to jail for 'thinking' about being with a child. It's the action of molesting or raping a kid that I'm talking about.

I've been on both sides of the coin, newman and Sarah. I had a dad who was gay and I was molested by my mom's brother. What's the difference? The molester actually HURT me! My dad didn't.

You have evaded the question as usual.

A pedophile is someone with a sexual attraction to children IRRESPECTIVE of whether he acts upon that attraction or not. Knowing someone's thoughts has nothing to do with judging a type of behaviour or midset. You said you don't judge gays WITHOUT knowing what any of them were thinking.

I'll ask AGAIN.

Do you judge pedophiles who DO NOT have sexual relations with children?

Just Erica

« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2008, 04:32:36 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

A pedophile is someone with a sexual attraction to children IRRESPECTIVE of whether he acts upon that attraction or not. Knowing someone's thoughts has nothing to do with judging a type of behaviour or midset. You said you don't judge gays WITHOUT knowing what any of them were thinking.

I'll ask AGAIN.

You are asking an unanswerable question, newman. How could you judge someone who is thinking? People like that wouldn't even come up as stories at 11 on the news. When was the last time you read in a paper or had a conversation with someone who divulged that they were 'thinking' about molesting a child? I've only known of cases where a pedophile was caught and sent to jail, or acted on those thoughts.

On the flip side, if a pedophile were to divulge to me that they were thinking about molesting a child, I'd walk away from them and call the police to come and pick his/her dumb, nasty, disgusting arse up.

newman

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2008, 04:36:28 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

I'll ask AGAIN.

You are asking an unanswerable question, newman. How could you judge someone who is thinking? People like that wouldn't even come up as stories at 11 on the news. When was the last time you read in a paper or had a conversation with someone who divulged that they were 'thinking' about molesting a child? I've only known of cases where a pedophile was caught and sent to jail, or acted on those thoughts.

On the flip side, if a pedophile were to divulge to me that they were thinking about molesting a child, I'd walk away from them and call the police to come and pick his/her dumb, nasty, disgusting arse up.

You are incapable of answering a question.

Do you judge kkk sympathisers?