Author Topic: Mike Huckabee on Weekend Update on SNL  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Mike Huckabee on Weekend Update on SNL
« on: February 24, 2008, 08:35:19 PM »
I thought Huckabee was hilarious last night on SNL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hac-UHi56Xc

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mike Huckabee on Weekend Update on SNL
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »
He is waisting his time. He has no chance anymore barring an open miracle from g-d.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 08:38:48 PM »
That's what he's counting on :)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
This is one of the many reasons why I love Huckabee he is such a great person with great core values
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 08:52:27 PM »
This is one of the many reasons why I love Huckabee he is such a great person with great core values

He is but at this point it looks like he is just pushing himself in there when he doesn't really have a chance. It's a sad reminder of what could of been had he been the nominee. Now we just have to hold our nose with Juan.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
True ::(
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »

He is but at this point it looks like he is just pushing himself in there when he doesn't really have a chance. It's a sad reminder of what could of been had he been the nominee. Now we just have to hold our nose with Juan.

So he should just quit?  His supporters want him to stay in the race.  I heard him say personally to Sean Hannity, he highly doubts he would ever get an invitation to be VP on anyone's ticket, and he is simply riding this out because he was in to win it from the start.  He said as long as his supporters and all his donors want him to stay in the race, he will keep putting his voice out and stay in, but once most of his backers tell him to pull the plug, he will end his campaign.  I see nothing wrong with that.  I think he's a good guy.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 10:15:44 PM »

So he should just quit?  His supporters want him to stay in the race.  I heard him say personally to Sean Hannity, he highly doubts he would ever get an invitation to be VP on anyone's ticket, and he is simply riding this out because he was in to win it from the start.  He said as long as his supporters and all his donors want him to stay in the race, he will keep putting his voice out and stay in, but once most of his backers tell him to pull the plug, he will end his campaign.  I see nothing wrong with that.  I think he's a good guy.
And he's making it harder for McCain to beat Obama in the general election, if Obama gets in we have no one to thank but this cuckoo Huckabee.