Author Topic: Final word on the Mike Guzofsky crap.  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Final word on the Mike Guzofsky crap.
« on: February 25, 2008, 03:24:10 PM »
Everyone,

Let me preface this by stating that I never went on to Kahane.org to flame Guzofsky and his fellow losers, and will never waste my time doing so. However, I had to speak up here to defend the JTF members that did respond to Mike and his cronies' constant slanders and attacks against us. Now that Chaim has requested that we not waste any more time fighting that handful of jealous poor sports, I hope that we will oblige, but I just wanted to reiterate some basic, obvious facts here that a couple JTFers are conveniently overlooking.

Before I start, many people have told me that I was getting Guzofsky mixed up with Baruch Marzel when I stated that he had made Roni the (sadomasochist homosexual) Nazi an important moderator. If this is the case, I apologize. Still, an individual as well-connected in the right-wing Israeli underground as Guzofsky surely knew about Roni's vile smear campaign against Chaim and his disgusting pro-Hitler remarks, and said nothing.

First off, look at what Chaim himself says:
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Might I also remind you that downwithislam was only RESPONDING to the non-stop anti-JTF hate and slander that he saw on your forum. For many years, Yekutiel has allowed a torrent of the most vicious hatred against JTF in general and against me personally. At the same time, Yekutiel defends the informer traitor Irv Rubin ys''v.

This is 100% correct, but let me break this down:

1: Mike Guzofsky primarily supports himself off of his movement. Some of you say he "works for a living". Yeah... he sells attack dogs and prints out Kahanist booklets on his printer whose info you can get off the internet for for free.  ::) Big deal. The Shabak agent HaIvri does this too! The man hasn't honestly worked in decades, and would be homeless without the fools that continue to buy his food and pay his rent.

Compare this to Chaim ben Pesach, who has not kept one penny of JTF contributions as salary for himself or anybody else.

JDL4EVER:  Bullcrap, he doesn't make a penny off his movement.

2: Mike Guzofsky has never been arrested, tortured, or imprisoned for his activities. Yeah, the government is going to stick it to him now for passing around that petition three years ago (which he deserves for waging war against Chaim and supporting rodefs like Rubin and HaIvri), but where was he when teenagers were actually being beaten by the army a couple months after the petition? If he was supposedly HaRav Meir Kahane(zt"l)'s right hand man, why was he never arrested or convicted for anything when still living in America? How come the media never defamed him and nobody made up libels against his character?

JDL4EVER NOTE:  This is a lie.  Mike Grudufsky has spent about a year in Israeli prison for his movement and is constantly persecuted by the Israeli government and arrested to this date. 

3: Guzofsky is more preoccupied with fighting Gentiles and JTF than saving Israel. Just look at his forum at any time over the years; not just now. He spends far more time and effort on his anti-goy campaign than urging Israeli youths to resist the military, fight the Arabs, and promote the ideals of HaRav (zt"l). He hates Chaim ben Pesach because he never was able to achieve the same rank under HaRav Kahane (zt"l) when he was alive in America that Chaim did, and because Chaim was able to take most of his followers away from his moribund farce of an organization. He ain't living so high on the hog these days, so of course he and his handful of sheep are going to step up the vitriol against us.

JDL4EVER note:  And how would you know what the guy does if you never went on his forum or talked with him or his people? 

4: Guzofsky hasn't accomplished diddly squat in nearly 30 years after making aliyah. Today, 26 years after making aliyah, Guzofsky's "movement" is actually smaller than it was ten years ago. He wasn't able to organize the Hilltop Youth in any coherent way, wasn't able to ally himself with Beitar Jerusalem, wasn't able to field any Knesset candidates, wasn't able to unite any members of the average, secular Israeli public against Oslo, Camp David, the Gaza surrender, or any other national atrocity, and hasn't even tried to get any non-Jews over to his cause!

JDL4EVER note:  He accomplished more than all the members of this forum combined, excluding Chaim and Jimmy Sullivan.  In fact, a coward like yourself shouldn't say one word about people accomplishing anything since you wouldn't even meet with Scriabin.  You know nothing about accomplishing anything but just like to make noise. 

5: Guzofsky is an enemy of Jonathan Pollard. Guzofsky was a good friend of the kapo Irv Rubin (ys"vz), who wanted Jonathan Pollard to be executed for his heroic, America-saving actions, and to this day defends his "honor" and works closely with his Bnei Elim movement.

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Mike Grudufsky got arrested last year for Johnathan Pollard by making a protest in Israel and blocking traffic.  You are full of lies.

6: Guzofsky, at the end of the day, is an idiot. Mike is so eager to work with any Jew who professes to hate Chaim ben Pesach and the goyim that he has absolutely no judgment and common sense as to the character and nature of these individuals. He quickly cozied-up to the Shabak officer David HaIvri; before he knew it, HaIvri had ratted out his dog kennel to the IDF. That is the only reason that he is no longer in alliance with Revava. This moron can't tell Shabak agents from non-Shabak agents. Who wants to follow someone with such a lack of sense?

No, I don't think that Guzofsky is a fake or hates Israel, but we are dealing with a petty, egomaniacal, mentally unstable bigot who puts his own pet hatreds and jealousies over the welfare of his nation--in short, a Jewish Bob Grant. I invite Guzofsky and his three or four loyal cronies who have stuck with him through thick and thin to repent of this junior-high drama and work with us for the common good of saving Israel and righteous people the world over, but am not holding my breath.

Chaimfan

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Everything you wrote is slander and lies. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 05:12:20 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Final word on the Mike Guzofsky crap.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »
A goy who practices Avodah Zarah spreading lies about a Tzaddik.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 05:14:53 PM »
1: Mike Guzofsky primarily supports himself off of his movement. Some of you say he "works for a living". Yeah... he sells attack dogs and prints out Kahanist booklets on his printer whose info you can get off the internet for for free.  ::) Big deal. The Shabak agent HaIvri does this too! The man hasn't honestly worked in decades, and would be homeless without the fools that continue to buy his food and pay his rent.

Compare this to Chaim ben Pesach, who has not kept one penny of JTF contributions as salary for himself or anybody else.

2: Mike Guzofsky has never been arrested, tortured, or imprisoned for his activities. Yeah, the government is going to stick it to him now for passing around that petition three years ago (which he deserves for waging war against Chaim and supporting rodefs like Rubin and HaIvri), but where was he when teenagers were actually being beaten by the army a couple months after the petition? If he was supposedly HaRav Meir Kahane(zt"l)'s right hand man, why was he never arrested or convicted for anything when still living in America? How come the media never defamed him and nobody made up libels against his character?

JDL4EVER NOTE:  This is a lie.  Mike Grudufsky has spent about a year in Israeli prison for his movement and is constantly persecuted by the Israeli government and arrested to this date. 

3: Guzofsky is more preoccupied with fighting Gentiles and JTF than saving Israel. Just look at his forum at any time over the years; not just now. He spends far more time and effort on his anti-goy campaign than urging Israeli youths to resist the military, fight the Arabs, and promote the ideals of HaRav (zt"l). He hates Chaim ben Pesach because he never was able to achieve the same rank under HaRav Kahane (zt"l) when he was alive in America that Chaim did, and because Chaim was able to take most of his followers away from his moribund farce of an organization. He ain't living so high on the hog these days, so of course he and his handful of sheep are going to step up the vitriol against us.

JDL4EVER note:  And how would you know what the guy does if you never went on his forum or talked with him or his people? 

4: Guzofsky hasn't accomplished diddly squat in nearly 30 years after making aliyah. Today, 26 years after making aliyah, Guzofsky's "movement" is actually smaller than it was ten years ago. He wasn't able to organize the Hilltop Youth in any coherent way, wasn't able to ally himself with Beitar Jerusalem, wasn't able to field any Knesset candidates, wasn't able to unite any members of the average, secular Israeli public against Oslo, Camp David, the Gaza surrender, or any other national atrocity, and hasn't even tried to get any non-Jews over to his cause!

JDL4EVER note:  He accomplished more than all the members of this forum combined, excluding Chaim and Jimmy Sullivan.  In fact, a coward like yourself shouldn't say one word about people accomplishing anything since you wouldn't even meet with Scriabin.  You know nothing about accomplishing anything but just like to make noise. 

5: Guzofsky is an enemy of Jonathan Pollard. Guzofsky was a good friend of the kapo Irv Rubin (ys"vz), who wanted Jonathan Pollard to be executed for his heroic, America-saving actions, and to this day defends his "honor" and works closely with his Bnei Elim movement.

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Mike Grudufsky got arrested last year for Johnathan Pollard by making a protest in Israel and blocking traffic.  Did you get arrested for Pollard?  You are full of lies.

6: Guzofsky, at the end of the day, is an idiot. Mike is so eager to work with any Jew who professes to hate Chaim ben Pesach and the goyim that he has absolutely no judgment and common sense as to the character and nature of these individuals. He quickly cozied-up to the Shabak officer David HaIvri; before he knew it, HaIvri had ratted out his dog kennel to the IDF. That is the only reason that he is no longer in alliance with Revava. This moron can't tell Shabak agents from non-Shabak agents. Who wants to follow someone with such a lack of sense?

No, I don't think that Guzofsky is a fake or hates Israel, but we are dealing with a petty, egomaniacal, mentally unstable bigot who puts his own pet hatreds and jealousies over the welfare of his nation--in short, a Jewish Bob Grant. I invite Guzofsky and his three or four loyal cronies who have stuck with him through thick and thin to repent of this junior-high drama and work with us for the common good of saving Israel and righteous people the world over, but am not holding my breath.

Chaimfan

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Everything you wrote is slander and lies.  You are the idiot. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »
Mike Guzofsky is an outstanding Jew. Everything CF wrote is a slander.  >:( It pains me that JTF does not work with Mike's group much closer. CF, you are way off the mark here!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »
ChaimFan is an idiot. He has no clue what he is talking about people. Let him slander Yekutiel, he is an idiot and has no idea what he is talking about. If he thinks Chaim was closer then Yekutiel to Rabbi Kahane he is screwed up, and just a blind follower of CBP. HE eats up anything he says. And he says Mike "is an enemy of Jonathan Pollard". Do you know that Yekutiel organized a protest, and traffic blocking to generate publicity for Jonathan Pollard. Of course not, he is an idiot. Yekutiel does not "print out Rabbi Kahanes material and sell it". He works for a living, and uses most of that money on the movement, and paying bail for Jewish prisoners.He also slanders Baruch Marzel, who is risking his life living in Hebron. Bottom line, Chaim Fan, u are a Rasha, and you talk lashon hara about a great man.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
Just a thought. If so many Jewish activists have been tricked by informers. If it's true that even some Jews have been informers. If this can happen when people meet face to face......
then how many informers and agent provocateurs may there be here????????
After all we only see nicknames...........

And what can an informer do to us??? Get a visa denied??? I hope not murder us just for expressing views.......but one never knows...... :o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 06:16:29 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »
Mike Guzofsky is an outstanding Jew. Everything CF wrote is a slander.  >:( It pains me that JTF does not work with Mike's group much closer. CF, you are way off the mark here!
LOL! Mike doesn't want to work with us, because we work with Gentiles!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
Hahaha... where do I start? Look like I know whose panties are all tied up in knots!  :::D

Quote from: KAHANE.ORGFOREVER
Now you listen to me, goy boy! Nobody can weather the assault of my mighty defenses of the great and holy Yekutiel ben Yaacov zt"l! I am a mighty pillar for Yekutiel and all will crumble before me! My g-d Yekutiel will smite you dead for what you say about him, you filthy, uppity goy! You will burn in hell for such insolence! And my arguments are so powerful and indisputable that I will repeat myself just to rub it in!

Alright... substantiate this, please. Show me that he has a separate living aside from his "right-wing" activities (meaning NOT training his dogs, or printing his "Kahanist" books and CDs), and that he makes no salary deductions whatsoever for any of his Kahane.org activities, and then we'll talk!

LOL... a year in prison? Newsflash--Israeli prisons allow weekend furloughs. Show me an Israeli news article confirming this, and not mere boilerplate on his website. Chaim ben Pesach spent six years in the worst federal prisons with the worst schwartze cellmates, without furloughs of any sort.

LOL... as a "goy" I wouldn't be permitted to post there! He wouldn't want to speak with me, and the feeling is more than mutual!

Hahaha... nice try. Scriabin has nothing but contempt for your idol and his phony movement.

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Mike Grudufsky got arrested last year for Johnathan Pollard by making a protest in Israel and blocking traffic.  Did you get arrested for Pollard?  You are full of lies.
Yeah, big whoop, he got a fine for partaking in a Bnei Elim "protest" of Pollard's imprisonment--one that took place, by the way, only after Chaim ripped into Bnei Elim for what their dead leader (ys"vz) did to Jonathan Pollard on five national television shows.

JDL4EVER NOTE:  Everything you wrote is slander and lies.  You are the idiot. 
Take your panties off, untangle them, pop a couple Valiums and relax for a couple of hours... maybe then we can talk. I hope humiliating yourself was worth it.

::) ::) ::)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »
C.F., everything you wrote about Yekutiel is a lie and your only reply is that your lies are valid until someone disproves them.  So if I make up lies about Chaim it's OK as long as you can't prove them to be incorrect, sure.  People are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.  Everything I wrote about Yekutiel he has told me and I heard about it from his followers.  In fact, most of what I wrote even Chaim agrees with, Chaim knows that Yekutiel spent about a year in prison, gets harassed and arrested by the gov't, runs a dog program and runs a Yeshiva.  He even complemented Yekutiel when he got arrested for Pollard last year.  Where is the source of your lies?

So the guy doesn't believe in working with Christians, but since he's living in Israel that is irrelevant.  He has a right to his opinion. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 11:11:16 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD