Author Topic: OK, where did my thread go?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
OK, where did my thread go?
« on: June 06, 2008, 02:07:00 AM »
Alright everybody, who can decipher for me the mystery of my missing thread?

I know for a fact that two hours ago, I posted a thread about an Islamic terrorist attack on a bus in Sri Lanka. Unless David Copperfield frequents this forum, someone here deleted it. I've gone through this many times, and the guilty party has never manned up and stated who they are, and why. (And no, I am not referring to those threads that were inappropriate and locked.)

Whoever you are that is doing this--this is getting really old and childish. Grow the hell up.

Chaimfan

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OK, where did my thread go?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:13:00 AM »
Alright everybody, who can decipher for me the mystery of my missing thread?

I know for a fact that two hours ago, I posted a thread about an Islamic terrorist attack on a bus in Sri Lanka. Unless David Copperfield frequents this forum, someone here deleted it. I've gone through this many times, and the guilty party has never manned up and stated who they are, and why. (And no, I am not referring to those threads that were inappropriate and locked.)

Whoever you are that is doing this--this is getting really old and childish. Grow the hell up.

Chaimfan

CF, we had a sticky thread up which also disappeared in which we explained that we are moving to a new web hosting company and that posts during the propagation period will disappear. No one removed your post.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: OK, where did my thread go?
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 02:22:19 AM »
OK, thanks for telling me.