Author Topic: Teenager charged for raping woman, 65 (what a sicko)  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Teenager charged for raping woman, 65 (what a sicko)
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »

Teenager charged for raping woman, 65

March 01, 2008 10:58am
Article from: AAP

AN 18-year-old man has been charged with raping a 65-year-old woman found semi-conscious in a carpark at Rockhampton, Queensland.
The woman was found semi-conscious with serious head and body injuries in the McDonald's carpark at George Street in Rockhampton at around 2.30am (AEST) yesterday

She is recovering in hospital while an 18-year-old Rockhampton man has been charged with rape and grievous bodily harm.

He is due to appear in Rockhampton Magistrates Court today.

Just Erica

Re: Teenager charged for raping woman, 65 (what a sicko)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:17:47 AM »

Teenager charged for raping woman, 65

March 01, 2008 10:58am
Article from: AAP

AN 18-year-old man has been charged with raping a 65-year-old woman found semi-conscious in a carpark at Rockhampton, Queensland.
The woman was found semi-conscious with serious head and body injuries in the McDonald's carpark at George Street in Rockhampton at around 2.30am (AEST) yesterday

She is recovering in hospital while an 18-year-old Rockhampton man has been charged with rape and grievous bodily harm.

He is due to appear in Rockhampton Magistrates Court today.
The reporter for that article just called that peice of .... a 'man'. He's no man, he's dead meat when he gets into jail. Sickos like that make me sick.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:22:20 AM »
I agree Erica, he needs his own member cut off and he be raped by it  >:( >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »
I agree Erica, he needs his own member cut off and he be raped by it  >:( >:(
They should just do the needed surgery and toss him into the prison. His fellow inmates will see to the raping I am sure. If he goes into prison in that condition he should be the belle of the ball so to speak. :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years