Author Topic: A religious jew tells hamas that israel should be destroyed video  (Read 3298 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
 :o  I  cant believe this he is not leftist he his wearing black hat and dress(sry i dont know whats its called  :P) and he is telling hamas reporter that israel should be destroyed acc to torah why would he do that?

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/719.htm

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: A religious jew tells hamas that israel should be destroyed video
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »
His name is Rabbi Dovid Weiss

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 04:22:55 PM »
:o  I  cant believe this he is not leftist he his wearing black hat and dress(sry i dont know whats its called  :P)
It's called a Rekel, and I think the NK are the only Misnagdim who wear them...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 04:37:21 PM »
There are some orthodox Jews who stick to the idea that Jews must not rebuild or have their State before the Moshiach comes. But siding with Hamas who calls to kill all Jews........ :o I don't believe such Jews base their opinion sincerely on any Hallachic interpretation. What Torah source says that Jews must join their enemies???????????? None!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »
There are some orthodox Jews who stick to the idea that Jews must not rebuild or have their State before the Moshiach comes. But siding with Hamas who calls to kill all Jews........ :o I don't believe such Jews base their opinion sincerely on any Hallachic interpretation. What Torah source says that Jews must join their enemies???????????? None!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, they claim something in Kesubos, but the Rambam says it's allegory and not Halacha.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
What does Rambam say? Is it enough to confuse them and make them act like that?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 04:42:38 PM »
They are no better then the Nazis or Present Day Iran not only are they against Israel which is bad enough but they want Jews to be killed in the cause
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
They aren't considered Religious Jews, just because they dress a certain way doesn't make them automatically religious or right. Anyway they are cut-off and in Herem by all Religious Jewish groups.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 05:27:54 PM »
Has the Cherem against NK already been decreed oficially? I heard it was being considered when they met Ahmadineyad, Ymach Shemo (to Ahmadineyad, not to NK)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »
:o  I  cant believe this he is not leftist he his wearing black hat and dress(sry i dont know whats its called  :P) and he is telling hamas reporter that israel should be destroyed acc to torah why would he do that?

Just because he dresses in hasidic garb from 19th century Russia doesn't mean his interest lie in preserving the Jewish State. The Satmar and Breslov Hasidics still think the center of Jewish Life is in Poland or Austria, and even the ones who do live in Israel are exempt from Army service and live on government handouts, rather than working, which would disrupt their "Torah studies".
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

Just because he dresses in hasidic garb from 19th century Russia doesn't mean his interest lie in preserving the Jewish State. The Satmar and Breslov Hasidics still think the center of Jewish Life is in Poland or Austria, and even the ones who do live in Israel are exempt from Army service and live on government handouts, rather than working, which would disrupt their "Torah studies".

All of these things are myths. Maybe Satmer, okay, but definitly not Breslov. You should read a lot on what the founder of Breslev Rabbi Nachman of Breslev writes, about everything including the Land Of Israel. Their's a famous statement he made "wherever I am going, I am on my way to Israel". He also traveled to eretz Yisrael during his lifetime around 200 years ago.
  The Satmer for sure dont take government handouts of any kind, not even for schools. That is something that pisses the state of actually, because they dont recognize the "achievements" of the secular entity, so that after they do something, that even seems good for Jews, they wouldn't be able to boost about it, saying look what we accomplish for the Jewish nation, so accept us as your leaders.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 06:17:11 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »
That was very strange. I've never seen a Jew call Israel Amalek before.  :o

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »
There are alot of self-hating jews out there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 07:26:19 PM »
They aren't considered Religious Jews, just because they dress a certain way doesn't make them automatically religious or right. Anyway they are cut-off and in Herem by all Religious Jewish groups.
They consider themselves to be extremely devout and religious. Also, the NK are just a slightly more radical offshoot of the Satmar, who are almost universally held to be "Torah scholars".  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »
As usual you are right, Gruzinit. These frauds are nothing but parasites on the Holy Land. If they hate Zionism and support Hamas so much, let them go back to Poland and Austria and ingratiate themselves with the white Nazis and the Turks/Moroccans taking those hellholes over.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 07:33:38 PM »
They consider themselves to be extremely devout and religious. Also, the NK are just a slightly more radical offshoot of the Satmar, who are almost universally held to be "Torah scholars".  ::)

They probably are very religious, but that doesn't mean their religion is the same as the religion of someone like Chaim or the other Jews on this forum.

I do think it's rather interesting to see how there are so many different opinions under the umbrella of Judaism. I had always thought of it as being much more homogeneous than Christianity is but it looks like I was wrong.

Offline Paladin

• New JTFer
  • Absolute Monarchist
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »
C.F. 'let them go back to Poland and Austria and ingratiate themselves with the white Nazis and the Turks/Moroccans taking those hellholes over'

There are white Nazis taking over Poland and Austria?
'When all the world is overcharged with people the only remedy will be war, which provideth for everyman in victory or death' - Thomas Hobbes

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »

Im sorry you know what about Judasim? Fact is that you dont know anything, you only look things from a shallow, superficial level. I dont blame you, but what you say is ignorant. We had this discussion before, people dont have to repeat themselves. Yes Satmer is legit and Satmer did put NK into Herem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »
Yes Satmer is legit and Satmer did put NK into Herem.
One cult calls another cult "illegitimate"? Haha. On what basis? Because the NK expresses Satmar teachings in a less-than-diplomatic way?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
One cult calls another cult "illegitimate"? Haha. On what basis? Because the NK expresses Satmar teachings in a less-than-diplomatic way?

I don't think it's appropriate for us Gentiles to want to get involved in internal conflicts within another faith that's not our own. It'd be like if a Jew told you that if you're not a Methodist you're not following true Christianity.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »
This is actually false.  The NK are Litvak Misnagdim...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
Yes Satmer is legit and Satmer did put NK into Herem.

C.F. I am not a Jew but I'll try to explain. It's permitted to hold the opinion that Israel is only valid when the Moshiach comes. But it's forbidden to support Jew killers. Satmar simply does not work for Zionism, but they don't entice Gentiles to kill fellow Jews for being Zionists. A Satmar Rav told me that we, Gentiles, must support all Jews and side with Isael. He said that even they consider Zionism wrong, it's up only to Jews to disagree or oppose it.
NK on the other side acts in a way that could be considered "informing". I am not an expert in Hallacha, but if the Ravs have put them into Cherem, they have a reason, I think.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
I would strongly disagree with this Rabbi's support of the Palescumians based on the fact that the Palescumians are horrific people (if you can call them people) and oppose everything that's good and true and righteous.

Plus, my own Christian faith tells me that certain areas of land belong to the Jewish people.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »
I would strongly disagree with this Rabbi's support of the Palescumians based on the fact that the Palescumians are horrific people (if you can call them people) and oppose everything that's good and true and righteous.

Plus, my own Christian faith tells me that certain areas of land belong to the Jewish people.

So does everyone else, and he doesn't deserve any respect, and I wouldnt call him a Rabbi, etc. BUT Satmer and others are different and do deserve respect.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2008, 12:46:33 AM »
So does everyone else, and he doesn't deserve any respect, and I wouldnt call him a Rabbi, etc. BUT Satmer and others are different and do deserve respect.

Since I'm not Jewish it's very hard to me to say who is a "good Jew" or a "real Rabbi". Sometimes I can make some pretty good guesses, but I'm leaving those judgement calls up to the actual Jews here on the forum. I am interested in learning more about all religions because of the way they profoundly affect people's daily lives, but I'm not going to presume to tell you how best to follow YOUR religion.

I do want the Jewish people to have a secure homeland and not be harmed by Palescumians. Even if the Bible said nothing about Jews I think common sense would tell even an atheist that every nation/people deserves a secure homeland.