Author Topic: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!  (Read 22050 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF BARACK HUSSEIN IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2008, 05:22:32 AM »
But aren't you judging Hillary? I mean, where are the facts?

I think she's evil but I admit I judge her.

Um, where were you when I was judging her on her positions? Looking up at the sky..counting clouds...waiting for me to say something else about Obama? I have spoken against her here AS WELL AS McCain. I would have voted for her if she represented herself instead of having her husband represent her. I would have voted for McCain if one of his goals as President was to bring home the troops from Iraq.

You were judging Hillary??? Woah... let me get this right... by your own words... you judged Hillary Clinton? But you won't judge ANYTHING with Obama. I wonder why? What would you and Obama have in common? Interesting how we pick and choose who we judge!

But I thought you voted for ol' Bill Clinton... but now you don't like what he says? Did you miss judge?

Bill Clinton has campaigned for Hillary no more than Michelle Obama has campaigned for Obama. Weird! Barach even brought in Oprah to help him out. He's off judging limits, isn't he? Is it MAYBE because he's black?

Be right back... I have some more clouds to count.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2008, 05:33:32 AM »
But aren't you judging Hillary? I mean, where are the facts?

I think she's evil but I admit I judge her.

Um, where were you when I was judging her on her positions? Looking up at the sky..counting clouds...waiting for me to say something else about Obama? I have spoken against her here AS WELL AS McCain. I would have voted for her if she represented herself instead of having her husband represent her. I would have voted for McCain if one of his goals as President was to bring home the troops from Iraq.

You were judging Hillary??? Woah... let me get this right... by your own words... you judged Hillary Clinton? But you won't judge ANYTHING with Obama. I wonder why? What would you and Obama have in common? Interesting how we pick and choose who we judge!

YES, I judged hillary because I actually have a basis by which to judge her on. I've seen her in action. She's using her husband's terms in office to gain votes and she's being vendictive and quite immature in this campaign. I don't judge what I don't know. I judge by what I'm being proven...by actions, not by thoughts.

But I thought you voted for ol' Bill Clinton... but now you don't like what he says? Did you miss judge?

I DID vote for Bill, Sporty. lol I don't like what he says and I have every right NOT TO like what he says. He's a completely different person out of office.

Bill Clinton has campaigned for Hillary no more than Michelle Obama has campaigned for Obama. Weird! Barach even brought in Oprah to help him out. He's off judging limits, isn't he? Is it MAYBE because he's black?

Actually, he has campaigned for Hillary more than Michelle and even Mccain's wife.  Oprah endorsed Obama... and invested a lot of money to his campaign, too. Good for him! But guess what? It's not because he's black. It's because he's a good candidate. No one is forcing you to vote for him. But I'll vote for whomever I want. If I gave a damn about what color someone was , I wouldn't be on this site right now yucking it up with you.

Be right back... I have some more clouds to count.
Have fun ;)

Just Erica

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2008, 05:47:07 AM »
Perhaps if I had come in here screaming racial anti-Jew epithets you'd have something to call me 'evil' for. But guess what? I'm nothing like you. And THANK G-d, never will be.

Aren't you judging the people on the forum? I thought you didn't judge. You haven't walked a mile in Ultra Requete's shoes.

You assume that his dad was Muslim because of his Arabic middle name.

It's not an Arabic name. It's a muslim name. That's a fact. I didn't just make that one up just now.

I posted a link to a name site. Need help?

The meaning of the name Barack is Blessed http://www.babynames.com/name/BARACK

The origin of the name Hussein is Arabic http://www.babynames.com/Names/name_display.php?id=1736

His last name is African.

Where is mention of the 'madrassa'  he supposedly went to?

It was called Basuki and it's located in Indonesia.

And about 'Basuki'... it isn't a school or a place at all...Its the name of an Indonesian comedian. lol THere is no record online about a "Basuki" school. Oddly enough, it IS mentioned in the article you got your excerpts from...curious. ^-^

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously

It's nice to see you at least admit this. :)

HOW does that prove that Obama was a muslim? Even his friends said that they played around the mosque.

Wow... read that again. I love it.

A REAL Muslim who takes being a Muslim seriously wouldn't play around, would they?

Aren't you judging muslims? Did you walk a mile in muslim shoes to mosque?

Well, you and some others here were saying that if a Muslim wasn't serious AND if they left the faith, that they'd be killed...I thought he was a hard core muslim? What happened to that theory? I'm just going by what You and your friends here said. That's not a judgement, that's an observation.

Nothing from Obama's own lips...not a quote...not a soundbyte.

Why would anyone admit they were a muslim if they were running for president of the US?

He mentioned that his dad was muslim in his book. HE ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT HIS DAD'S STINT AS A MUSLIM.

... I am a muslim too. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time.

I just had to take that out of context because it made me laugh.
Well, I'm glad you were  honorable enough to say you took it out of context...It was even funnier to me though. ;)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2008, 06:08:17 AM »
Ok, Erica... you say a lot of words that make no sense at all, are all over the map, never seem to answer the question, and have few organized thoughts... but that's ok. A lot of simple people don't have many thoughts. I'm not going to judge.

YES, I judged hillary because I actually have a basis by which to judge her on. I've seen her in action. She's using her husband's terms in office to gain votes and she's being vendictive and quite immature in this campaign. I don't judge what I don't know. I judge by what I'm being proven...by actions, not by thoughts.

Interesting... that's interesting because we judge Obama for his actions. So exactly how is Hillary being vindictive and immature? I'd like some solid facts please... since that's what you judge on and all. Since you just don't judge on what you don't know.

And when was the exact moment you were proven using facts (and not what someone says - especially the person himself because that would be incredibly biased) that Obama was never a muslim? What was the pure scientific non-biased evidence that put you over the edge on this matter? I'm sure everyone here would like to hear!

Please... have the floor. Explain. We need some facts though... only facts. Not what people (especially the person in question!) say. Let's break this down.

I DID vote for Bill, Sporty. lol I don't like what he says and I have every right NOT TO like what he says. He's a completely different person out of office.

I am very glad you think I'm "Sporty".

But weren't you just SURE ol' Bill wouldn't let you down? Kind of like you are SURE obama won't let you down?

What if... and this is a big if here... what if Obama was different in his campaign and on TV than he was in real life? Do you ever consider that he might lie every long once in a while? If not and you think he's telling the truth 100% without any question at all, I'd really like a fact or two since you don't judge on what you don't know.

Really... please... some facts. Again... because you kind of have to be asked and told the same thing over and over again since you never really answer the questions and talk in circles because you can't really come up with anything that actually contains logic, reason, or human decency. Prove me wrong. Let's see those hard facts... again... for the more simple thinking... since you don't judge on what you don't know. You must have lived with him or grown up with him or SOMETHING that you saw with your own eyes that wasn't on TV!

Actually, he has campaigned for Hillary more than Michelle and even Mccain's wife.

I'm sorry, but I find this to be untrue... since all of them have campaigned non-stop... and one person doesn't have more time between weeks than another. But if you would like to argue... any fact would help. Just a fact since you, obviously, don't judge on what you don't know.

Oprah endorsed Obama... and invested a lot of money to his campaign, too. Good for him! But guess what? It's not because he's black. It's because he's a good candidate.

That's amazing how you KNOW this! Seeing that Oprah never endorsed a presidential candidate before in her life... and now she's actually giving money to this one. What part of Obama's campaign does she find her common ground? Please... just a fact would be nice. Why actually does the very objective Oprah... the "I love every book and movie where almost all men severely abuse women and all women are always innocent (except Hillary) and a victim and so are all black people"... love Obama so deeply?

It wouldn't happen to be that Oprah likes Obama so much and it's a very strange coincidence that both are black? Have you ever noticed that you can't find many black people that don't just absolutely love Obama? Isn't that a weird coincidence? Since none of them are racists?

No one is forcing you to vote for him.

WHEW! Thank goodness! That would be against my rights.

But I'll vote for whomever I want. If I gave a damn about what color someone was , I wouldn't be on this site right now yucking it up with you.

Please... be respectful to the rules of the forum. I don't tolerate cursing. It's not very "Christian like".

Have fun ;)

Actually... I am kind of having fun. :)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2008, 06:13:02 AM »
And about 'Basuki'... it isn't a school or a place at all...Its the name of an Indonesian comedian. lol THere is no record online about a "Basuki" school. Oddly enough, it IS mentioned in the article you got your excerpts from...curious. ^-^

That's weird because a group of CNN investigative reporters were trying to find out if it was true and did the research. They actually found the school and it was kind of on TV.

Why would anyone admit they were a muslim if they were running for president of the US?

He mentioned that his dad was muslim in his book. HE ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT HIS DAD'S STINT AS A MUSLIM.

You dad is a homosexual. It kind of made you sympathetic to homosexuals even though it goes against Christian teachings. How can you be sure he's not going to be sympathetic to muslims when our national security demands a tough stance? I need a fact on how you know he's not biased at all because of all the "muslim stuff" that just kind of "happened" to him his entire childhood.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2008, 06:50:30 AM »
By the way, I found a REALLY INTERESTING program in the news that seemed to fit in this topic.

Obama Raised Funds for Islamic Causes
The Tovia Singer Show for Thursday - Hour 1
http://msmedia.a7.org:82/arutz7/shows/ts/tovia080228-1.mp3

Please... feel free to comment, Erica.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 02:41:39 PM by Shlomo »

Just Erica

« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2008, 08:05:30 AM »
By the way, I found a REALLY INTERESTING program in the news that seemed to fit in this topic.

Obama Raised Funds for Islamic Causes
The Tovia Singer Show for Thursday - Hour 1
mms://msmedia.a7.org/arutz7/shows/ts/tovia080228-1.mp3

Please... feel free to comment, Erica.
The link doesen't work, Schlomo.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2008, 02:42:05 PM »
I have updated the link.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2008, 01:02:41 PM »
Thanks for your input

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2008, 05:26:28 PM »
If this will be proven, Do you still gonna to support him Erica? BTW acording to Tovia Singer he's not Afro American (you have to posses 1/6 negro blood acording to US law to qualify for AA). He's 1/2 white. 3/8 A-rab and only 1/8 negro. It will be realy ironic that dumb democrats will elect A-rab muslime instead of AA christian. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Just Erica

« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2008, 05:55:45 PM »
If this will be proven, Do you still gonna to support him Erica? BTW acording to Tovia Singer he's not Afro American (you have to posses 1/6 negro blood acording to US law to qualify for AA). He's 1/2 white. 3/8 A-rab and only 1/8 negro. It will be realy ironic that dumb democrats will elect A-rab muslime instead of AA christian. 
Have you seen his dad? LOL He's darker than I am and he's only 3/8 black? LOL Whatever. The man is African American in every sense. His mother was white, and his dad was African AND he was born in AMERICA (Last I checked, Hawaii is an American territory.)

If any of that is proven to be true..I'll reconsider. If not, I'll move on as planned. But the real question is what's going to happen when your opinion is shot when its proven that all of that malarky isn't true?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »
According to Islam  he was born a muslim, because his father was one. So he must have had to officially convert to Christianity when he was older...not just say he is Christian and follow it from his mother.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 06:21:07 PM by Sarah »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2008, 06:36:50 PM »
Well, he is not African American in the sense of an American ethnical minority. Black Americans didn't even come from Kenya. It's like a Mexican nauatl coming here to Argentina as a native. Race and color does not make an ethnicity.

And regarding religion, one who chooses a religion is supposed to be guided by its rules, not by the rules of his parents' religion. And accoording to Christianity, no matter wht his parents are, anyone who wants to be a Christian must officially convert. Nobody is born a Christian. But I suppose he converted in his church.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:30:57 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2008, 06:50:54 PM »
Then if he converted in his church nobody here should say he is a muslim.

As for him siding with muslims.....who knows....

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF HUSSEIN OBAMA IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2008, 06:52:56 PM »
Wow... and what a palace they reside in. Looks like an upgraded bathroom from Grand Central Station. Is that urine on the floor over behind the guy in the white robe?

Also, that kid has no shoes and the guy is wearing flip flops. You'd think they could make nice shoes for royalty but in Africa, that would be a lot of extra work.

They should hire someone to help paint that pole... maybe put in some carpet. Wait... there's no roof, is there? lol

This is something to be proud of? Look at the nice wallpaper job behind King Brazillia. I love it.
Why is it at all necessary to bash where someone lives or analyze a picture like that? You hate it when people bash how Jews dress, and talk and make stereotypical inferences as to how and where they live. Those people in that photo aren't even related to Obama...it was posted to show how differently people dress from culture to culture, that one being African.

It didn't take much. There really wasn't a whole lot of analysis going on. I glanced at the picture and thought "wow... why would someone in Royalty be sitting in a place like this??". It shocked me. It looks like a zoo with a big golden throne. I don't know about you, but I couldn't help but see all the dirt on the walls. It just stuck out.

Then I remembered how horrible Africa is as a country and why the place looked like a dump. Africa has the highest amount of crime, murder, and rape of any country in the world. People actually have car alarms there that cut your legs off or shoot fire. Africa... a country with the highest resources in all the world, gold and diamond mines, and more land than anywhere else... and most of them are starving to death. Africa is a dump and the only reason no one ever has a problem with Africa, is because they are too far backwards to be able to build any weapon that could do anything serious. Africa is an embarrassment to the world. A good chunk of people there don't even wear clothes or know about civilized society.

Africa is a horrible country full of evil, stupidity, and laziness. There is NOTHING to be proud about with Africa. It would make complete sense that the royalty in that picture would look like they are sitting in a poorly decorated, poorly maintained, public bathroom.

Jews on the other hand, have a lot to be proud about. They moved into a barren wasteland in the middle of the desert and then grew oranges the size of basketballs. They actually invented stuff and made modern discoveries in science. They made schools, built modern cities, and wear clothes. They use bug spray and get rid of their sewage so they don't have to smear doodoo on themselves to keep the flies off. Big difference.

And the only reason you defend them... is the same reason you defend Obama... because they're black.

I don't agree with Obama, but I am white and DO defend Africans and their right to be repected. Hating Africa and their people IS racism. Erica has every right to defend Africa if she is Black, and whites also must respect all peoples, including Africans. Disagreeing with Obama or suspecting him is ok and has nothing to do with racism or hate
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:15:44 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Just Erica

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2008, 07:02:31 PM »
According to Islam  he was born a muslim, because his father was one. So he must have had to officially convert to Christianity when he was older...not just say he is Christian and follow it from his mother.
His dad was a Christian FIRST, he CONVERTED to Islam, then became an athiest (or agnostic). His father wasn't born a Muslim.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »

His Dad is not 3/4 Arab.  Ive seen 1/2 arab 1/2 Negro and they are as negro looking as his dad.

Brian

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2008, 08:23:57 PM »
he was a muslim when he was a child, so what lie is he going with?

This is Barack as a 2 year old.

Barack with his mother, stepfather and little brother

Barack in Hawaii- school photo

Barack as a teen.

Barack with his maternal grandparents

Am I the only one who looks at the photo of a 2 year old Obama and sees how obvious it is that even at that tender age that his sitting on a fence like that holds so much significance? I can tell that even as a toddler, Obama was thinking that "fences" and "borders" are unjust, and that illegal immigrants should be able to cross our borders without any consequences, it's clear from the look in Obama's young eyes that he's already developing a strong liberal political persuasion against law and order... And what's with that "crazy" and "unpatriotic" looking "hippy medallion" Barack is wearing around his neck in the photo with his mother, stepfather and little brother?!?... I mean, gee whiz, would it have killed Obama to wear an Americanized cub scout, boy scout or 4H Club uniform or even a simple patch on the shoulder of his shirts to demonstrate at least a minimum amount of patriotism in any of these photographs?!?!?  Would it have killed him or his parents to at least have an American flag sewn on one of his shirts??!?!  Or maybe an American flag pin firmly secured on one of his shirts in the many photos?!??  Let's face it folks, and I wouldn't doubt that even Erica agrees now, this nation is going to be in BIG TROUBLE is this feller gains control of the oval office!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:33:58 PM by abdithefaithful »
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

Barack as a teen.

Am I the only one who looks at the photo of a 2 year old Obama and sees how obvious it is that even at that tender age that his sitting on a fence like that holds so much significance? I can tell that even as a toddler, Obama was thinking that "fences" and "borders" are unjust, and that illegal immigrants should be able to cross our borders without any consequences, it's clear from the look in Obama's young eyes that he's already developing a strong liberal political persuasion against law and order... And what's with that "crazy" and "unpatriotic" looking "hippy medallion" Barack is wearing around his neck in the photo with his mother, stepfather and little brother?!?... I mean, gee whiz, would it have killed Obama to wear an Americanized cub scout, boy scout or 4H Club uniform or even a simple patch on the shoulder of his shirts to demonstrate at least a minimum amount of patriotism in any of these photographs?!?!?  Would it have killed him or his parents to at least have an American flag sewn on one of his shirts??!?!  Or maybe an American flag pin firmly secured on one of his shirts in the many photos?!??  Let's face it folks, and I wouldn't doubt that even Erica agrees now, this nation is going to be in BIG TROUBLE is this feller gains control of the oval office!!

Yes, I hope you are the only one to have such a silly "logic". A child has no political ideology at 2. And it's her mother who sat him on a fence!!!! No offense to you, but you are going nowhere with this view. Just another thing to ban here. STUPIDITY
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 08:42:37 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Just Erica

« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2008, 11:14:51 PM »

Barack as a teen.

If there was no proof before that you are a troubled man, this post above ^^ is that proof. This is so pathetic I can't say anything more. Good night, Abidi.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF HUSSEIN OBAMA IN MUSLIM GARB!!!
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »
Wow... and what a palace they reside in. Looks like an upgraded bathroom from Grand Central Station. Is that urine on the floor over behind the guy in the white robe?

Also, that kid has no shoes and the guy is wearing flip flops. You'd think they could make nice shoes for royalty but in Africa, that would be a lot of extra work.

They should hire someone to help paint that pole... maybe put in some carpet. Wait... there's no roof, is there? lol

This is something to be proud of? Look at the nice wallpaper job behind King Brazillia. I love it.
Why is it at all necessary to bash where someone lives or analyze a picture like that? You hate it when people bash how Jews dress, and talk and make stereotypical inferences as to how and where they live. Those people in that photo aren't even related to Obama...it was posted to show how differently people dress from culture to culture, that one being African.

It didn't take much. There really wasn't a whole lot of analysis going on. I glanced at the picture and thought "wow... why would someone in Royalty be sitting in a place like this??". It shocked me. It looks like a zoo with a big golden throne. I don't know about you, but I couldn't help but see all the dirt on the walls. It just stuck out.

Then I remembered how horrible Africa is as a country and why the place looked like a dump. Africa has the highest amount of crime, murder, and rape of any country in the world. People actually have car alarms there that cut your legs off or shoot fire. Africa... a country with the highest resources in all the world, gold and diamond mines, and more land than anywhere else... and most of them are starving to death. Africa is a dump and the only reason no one ever has a problem with Africa, is because they are too far backwards to be able to build any weapon that could do anything serious. Africa is an embarrassment to the world. A good chunk of people there don't even wear clothes or know about civilized society.

Africa is a horrible country full of evil, stupidity, and laziness. There is NOTHING to be proud about with Africa. It would make complete sense that the royalty in that picture would look like they are sitting in a poorly decorated, poorly maintained, public bathroom.

Jews on the other hand, have a lot to be proud about. They moved into a barren wasteland in the middle of the desert and then grew oranges the size of basketballs. They actually invented stuff and made modern discoveries in science. They made schools, built modern cities, and wear clothes. They use bug spray and get rid of their sewage so they don't have to smear doodoo on themselves to keep the flies off. Big difference.

And the only reason you defend them... is the same reason you defend Obama... because they're black.

Minor correction: Africa is a continent. Although since each country is a nightmarish hellhole I guess you can fairly lump them all into one cohesive entity.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2008, 07:34:38 AM »
Well, it is certainly anyone's prerogative to think it's "silly logic" to think that a 2 year old toddler is too young to be forming opinions and general attitudes. However, there are many well respected professionals in the psychological community who firmly believe that we as humans do indeed form opinions and attitudes much earlier in life than formally thought by the psychological professionals of the past. And being that Obama's mother was a certified "hippie chick", I wouldn't doubt that she was even filling Obama's mind with ultra-liberal babble while she was still carrying him in her womb... "Hippie" moms are often known for playing "psychedelic" music for and speaking at length regarding ultra-liberal political issues to their babies that they are carrying with them in their womb-- I can guarantee you this was the case with Obama... If you bother to do the research you will find this to be true... I stick by my position that even the photo of a 2 year old Obama illustrates a mood of extreme liberalism that I can detect. I assure you, Obama's "hippie mom" got an early start on inducting her son into the fickle and foggy world of extreme liberalism.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2008, 10:17:58 AM »
It doesn't do any good to try to indoctrinate a fetus because they don't begin forming long term memories until later after birth. That's why it's sort of ridiculous for people to say they remember their birth. It's impossible to remember your birth.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2008, 10:35:34 AM »
Erica, here is more evidence that obama is not only tied to islam... but to terrorists. I have quoted the post for you here:

Here is a new series of reports that have linked obama directly to arab muslim terrorists:

[...] The presidential candidate served on the board of the Woods Fund alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombings against government buildings.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Ayers has boasted of his involvement with the Weathermen terror group's bombings of the New York City Police headquarters in 1970, the Capitol in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972.

"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough," Ayers told the New York Times in an interview released Sept. 11, 2001

"Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon," Ayers wrote in his memoirs, titled "Fugitive Days." He continued with a disclaimer that he didn't personally set the bombs, but his group set the explosives and planned the attack.

A $200 campaign contribution is listed April 2, 2001, by the "Friends of Barack Obama" campaign fund. The two appeared as speakers together at several public events, including a 1997 University of Chicago panel entitled, "Should a child ever be called a 'super predator?'" and another panel for the University of Illinois in April 2002, entitled, "Intellectuals: Who Needs Them?"

The charges against Ayers were dropped in 1974 because of prosecutorial misconduct, including illegal surveillance.

Ayers is married to another notorious Weathermen terrorist, Bernadine Dohrn, who also has served on panels with Obama. Dohrn was once on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted List and was described by J. Edgar Hoover as the "most dangerous woman in America." Ayers and Dohrn raised the son of Weathermen terrorist Kathy Boudin, who was serving a sentence for participating in a 1981 murder and robbery that left four people dead.

There is a lot more here and a long discussion of his ties to "P-alastinian Support Rallies" and Obama's advisor, Robert Malley, who has advocated negotiations with Hamas and providing international assistance to the terrorist group:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57341

And here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8630.html

And a Fox News video here: