Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

The Negro Race

(1/7) > >>

admin:
About a month ago in the Dispelling Racial Myths thread, I promised to start this thread. So here it is.

Noah's son Ham had sex with his mother (Noah's wife.). So Noah and G-d cursed Canaan, the illegitimate son of that union. Canaan's brother was Kush, the founder of the nation of Kush, modern Ethiopia. Negros are called Kushim in Hebrew. The Flood didn't literally flood the whole World and there were Pre-Adamic and Pre-Noahide peoples in Africa that only retroactively became humans when G-d created Adam as did hominids all over The World. Because they received human souls, they gained free will. So that means it is they who choose to be evil. It is not because they are black, but rather they chose to be evil. They are spiritually descended from Noah by way of Kush, the spiritual father of Sub-Saharan Africa.

To be continued...

wonderfulgoy:
Dear Yacov Menashe,

I bought a copy of Coon's 'Origin of Races' a couple years ago and never got round to reading it.  I think your theory that there existed black hominids prior to G-d's creation of the Caucasian race fits in with what Coon said about whites and blacks having two distinct ancestral lines and being almost two distinct species.  I remember reading in an old history book by H. G. Wells that at some time anthropologists could distinguish two fundamental races, the black race and everyone else.  I think that when one compares a pure black (unmixed) with, say, a white person, the difference is to striking that the idea of the negro being a spirit-endowed hominid has a lot of credibility.

I still wish to know what the black race's purpose on this earth is, because they seem to take misery and suffering with them wherever they go in equal proportion to the delight they bring about with their dancing and music.  Perhaps G-d intends them to be harnessed like any other kind of animal, i.e. with a firm but fair hand.

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Christian Soldier link=topic=1734.msg13815#msg13815
So you have death before sin, is this correct?
Also what is your source for this? Your fantasy?
[/quote ---

Why are you calling yourself a 'Christian soldier' and then posting on a JEWISH forum?

The West does not need more backwaters people retreating into Jesus fantasies.  It needs genuinely religious and intelligent people to uplift it.

Also, you should not criticize the interpretations on the Bible by those who are more knowledgeable about it than yourself.
--- End quote ---

Sarah:
Do you hate mixed raced people just as much or do their white features give them more credit? You always seem to link black people with poverty, yet a minute ago i read something about charity giving, tzdeka-something like that-. It said that Jews should treat the poor equally and give to them charity from a tenth of their wealth.

fjack:
John Baker's book called 'Race' is a very good text on taxonomy. In some paleo-physical-antropoligical circles, there are some anthropologists the believe that the blacks haven't fully evolved into true homo sapien sapiens. They believe that the blacks are a 100000 thousand years behind in the evoluntionary scale. This may explain their shortcomings in intelligence, cognitive thinking and social skills. As far as the theological meanings of what this all means is way beyond me. I am not a heavy duty religious scholar as some of our fine and knowledgable posters. I do find the post very interesting. Everytime I read the writings of such superb scholars on this site, I feel as though I am taking a course in self improvement. Keep up the good works fellow posters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version