Author Topic: Does Life Make You Evolve Into a Racist?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Does Life Make You Evolve Into a Racist?
« on: February 27, 2008, 10:15:05 PM »
You remember the carefree days when you were a young kid, perhaps in Elementary School, or around that age, when you didn't judge people based on skin color or religion, looks, or financial status, etc.  Unfortunately, it seems life intervenes as you grow older, and people of all groups, except Jews of course, become more and more clanish, sticking to their own identities.  Then lies, hate, and bigotry seem to breed and our atitudes toward one another slowly evolve and change.  You are fed stories and told that is just the way things are going to be, as they have been for so long.  I still try not to hate any groups blindly without any good reason.  I sometimes feel guilty that I detest certain minority groups or other classifications of people.  Surely there are some good members of all backgrounds, even though many group cultures appear to be evil in total.  Part of me even wants to believe there may even be a good Muslim, or two, in this world, but if they really take the entire Quran at face value I would tend to doubt it.  Oh well, I have come to terms with having to defend Jews and righteous Gentiles from the evil forces that want to destroy us, and dance in the street when we are killed.  Yet, sometimes I yearn for the carefree attitude of yesteryear where I wasn't forced to judge people because of their actions, where I looked at almost anyone as a potential friend.  At that time, I was simply oblivious to the monsters many would become.   :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Does Life Make You Evolve Into a Racist?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:17:25 PM »
Does Life Make You Evolve Into a Racist?
yes
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »
Yes, of course I agree that is the current condition, but it is probably something that is programmed or learned rather than something necessarily inherent.  For example, if you put a group of different races on an island and didn't feed them any info about their backgrounds they probably wouldn't learn to hate the way they do today, having different voices influencing their views.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 10:40:54 PM »
Not for me. If anytime I may have been racist, it was precisely when I was a child at school. Schools here used to teach about American Conquest and "primitive cultures" from a racist point of view. Even if I was the only child in the classroom who protested, and even refused to take part in the clebrations for the 100 years of the Conquest of the Patagonia, when I was ten, that education might have affected me somehow. When I grew up, I was able to examine my subconcious mind and remove any possible racist influence.
Regarding people in general, I have a tendency to consider everyone a potential friend, but through many years, experiencing how many people just hate others for being different, I have been forced to accept that not all are my potential friends. Sadly, I must admit I have more potential enemies. But that's is not racism, it's not based on race or culture.
It hurts me to be discriminated and hated, but sometimes I thank G-d for that. If I had not experienced it myself, perhaps I would have been influenced by that hate mentality.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:42:31 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »
Yes, of course I agree that is the current condition, but it is probably something that is programmed or learned rather than something necessarily inherent.  For example, if you put a group of different races on an island and didn't feed them any info about their backgrounds they probably wouldn't learn to hate the way they do today, having different voices influencing their views.

TNB would come out no matter what.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »
Yes it does.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 10:43:48 PM »
Ari:  "...For example, if you put a group of different races on an island and didn't feed them any info about their backgrounds they probably wouldn't learn to hate the way they do today..."

Respectfully, Ari, I must disagree!

Were you to come back to this island a year later, there would be one one race remaining...the race that ate all of the other races!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:47:11 PM »
Good point. O0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 10:51:21 PM »
Rubystars, what's TNB?  And what was your inconvenient truth?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »
No, racism is baseless hatred, we are all born equal all children are equal, actions change our level though and cause us to become better or worse
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 11:48:13 PM »
Rubystars, what's TNB?  And what was your inconvenient truth?

TNB = Typical Negro Behavior

Inconvenient Truth= The reality of racial differences.

It also means a drab PowerPoint Presentation by Al Gore

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 11:56:19 PM »
I think if you don't have a level of loyalty to your race and people and nation that something is broken about you.

Anyway, I used to be carefree and tried to pretend everyone was green but life sort of got in the way of that. Call it an inconvenient truth. Those who say there are no racial differences might as well be saying that the moon is made of cheese.

Well said, most people have pride in their people, country and way of life, if they don't have any thing or care about these, they aren't living life to the fullest. Most liberals would love dating typical blacks and then call righteous conservatives "racist" if you don't give a good reason why you don't date blacks, when in fact those liberals are just being stupid and politically correct, and are probably more anti-semetic than you could ever imagine.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 12:30:08 AM »
Rubystars, what I really wanted to know was if there was a specific event in your life that has shaped your racial views.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »
Actually there were a few different ones. I recently lost a promotion over and over again to blacks I was assigned to train, one after another. I ended up letting the boss know what I thought about it and found another job.