Author Topic: follow-up to Chaim's remarks about Obama  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
follow-up to Chaim's remarks about Obama
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:41:38 AM »
I've followed this board for weeks, and this is my first post.  I was not exactly sure about the best spot for this matter at hand, so permit me to try here.

Via the web, I listen often with great interest to Chaim's opinions on Take Back America.  I was really struck about Chaim's discussion about cultural phenom Barack Obama, including Chaim's warnings about Obama's 'latent Muslim tendencies' (my term).  Chaim may be more on the mark than even he himself realizes.  From what I've heard, Obama is publicly identified as a member of the United Church of Christ, a church run by raving liberals that will embrace literally any latest perversion regardless of Biblical texts.

But, doesn't Obama's UCC membership deflate Chaim's warnings about Obama and Islam?  Far from it.

When I learned about Obama's membership in the UCC, a lingering memory was dredged-up from deep within my brain.  Going strictly from memory but with a high degree of confidence, one of the higher-ups at the Nation of Islam, serving right under Louis Farrakhan (sp?) and maybe even his heir-apparent, is a former UCC minister.  In fact (again, from memory), the guy was an active UCC minister and converted to Islam when presented with the opportunity to become a heavyweight under Farrakhan.  So much for deeply held conviction.

Sorry, I cannot recall the name, but I'm 99% sure about this.

Coindences may happen sometimes, I guess, but I wonder, and maybe you should also.

P.S. -- At the risk of re-starting starting a chronic argument on this board, I must agree with Chaim about something else:  Protestant fundamentalist Christians from the American 'Heartland' are some of the strongest supporters of Israel that I've ever met.

My best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: follow-up to Chaim's remarks about Obama
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:08:09 AM »
I believe you are thinking of Ben Chavis.  Here's a link with details:

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1058/is_n9_v114/ai_19241300
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »
Obama is an admitted cocaine addict, read his first book. He was supported by jesse (hymie town, mail order rev, whore monger, pathological liar and the spitter in white peoples' food) jackson. Jesse always had him on his cable show every Sat. morning at 11 am on channel 142 for queens cable viewers. The mail order rev is also on channel 142 at 10 pm Sat. night. You show watch that white hater in action. You should also remember that ministers are not allowed to endorse canidates. It is against IRS rules.

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 08:02:37 PM »
UCC is liberal, not Christian(and yes, the two are mutually exclusive).