Author Topic: ABC news shows Muslims as victims on hidden camera show  (Read 772 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
ABC news shows Muslims as victims on hidden camera show
« on: February 29, 2008, 03:00:46 AM »
This is one of the worst things I've seen the media do.  Even though Muslims statistically are the least attacked people in the USA , they again show them as the victims and try to demonize these great people agreeing with the fake cashier.  This is straight out of Stalin's playbook.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4349794

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: ABC news shows Muslims as victims on hidden camera show
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 10:24:50 AM »
When I worked at a shoe store there used to be these men come in there that dressed just like Osama bin Laden. Long scraggly beards, long white robes, sandals, diaper-like turbans, etc. And yes, they stunk really badly, like they'd bathed in camel dung.

I could have gotten past that if they had just acted human, but they gave everyone who worked there a hard time. They haggled over the shoe prices and when we wouldn't budge, they would buy them and then return them a few days later smelling like camel dung.

Then they would come in every week at least and do the same thing. Sometimes they would get the shoes all mixed up in different boxes. One time they had a little boy with them that was making gun motions and sounds at one of my co-workers.

I would have LOVED to tell them to get their jihad up on out of there and that we don't serve people with diapers on their heads and we didn't like their kind.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »
Re:  "...When I worked at a shoe store there used to be these men come in there that dressed just like Osama bin Laden. Long scraggly beards, long white robes, sandals, diaper-like turbans, etc. And yes, they stunk really..."

Next time, call DHLS & report a "Terrorist Threat" from "the shoe-bombers@!"

Tell the FBI they keep asking to see only the shoes made from "flame-proof" materials.

Keep asking the agent on the other end of the phone "Are you guys certain that Richard Reed is in prison?"

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
When I worked at a shoe store there used to be these men come in there that dressed just like Osama bin Laden. Long scraggly beards, long white robes, sandals, diaper-like turbans, etc. And yes, they stunk really badly, like they'd bathed in camel dung.

I could have gotten past that if they had just acted human, but they gave everyone who worked there a hard time. They haggled over the shoe prices and when we wouldn't budge, they would buy them and then return them a few days later smelling like camel dung.

Then they would come in every week at least and do the same thing. Sometimes they would get the shoes all mixed up in different boxes. One time they had a little boy with them that was making gun motions and sounds at one of my co-workers.

I would have LOVED to tell them to get their jihad up on out of there and that we don't serve people with diapers on their heads and we didn't like their kind.

They make sure to ask for everything and spend as little as possible.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »
 ABC and that reporter are the PRIME examples of what's wrong with America!  >:(