Poll

If you could get one, would you?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 9112 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Tattoos
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:54 PM »
Well don't hate me I had gotten one on the 1 year memorial of 911 on my back, it is a drawing of the twin towers being lifted to heaven in the hands of G-d wrapped in the American flag and the glow of G-d around and under saying "You shed my blood RIP"

You're not supposed to have images of G-d. It seems like a pagan thing to do, especially on a tattoo.

I call tattoos "Adolf Hitler tattoos". To me all tattoos are Nazi because Hitler forced Jews to get them.

Oh no, the reason I gotten it it was the 1 year memorial that his divine love is now bringing almost 3000 Americans into the kingdom of Heaven.  I known people who put the names of loved ones they lost with angel wings etc.

And that is a desecration to the memory of their loved ones.

Well the way they see it they do hold on to something of their loved ones.  It is like a parent who lost their child G-d forbid from illness there is a hole in their heart but still something to hold on to from such a painful lost.   And to many others like the Samoa Island its a cultural thing even many native Americans had hundreds and hundreds of years ago

To me it's savagery like black beasts in the jungles of Africa. I know you don't like them so why copy off of them?

What blacks do thats prison tats.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
Well don't hate me I had gotten one on the 1 year memorial of 911 on my back, it is a drawing of the twin towers being lifted to heaven in the hands of G-d wrapped in the American flag and the glow of G-d around and under saying "You shed my blood RIP"

You're not supposed to have images of G-d. It seems like a pagan thing to do, especially on a tattoo.

I call tattoos "Adolf Hitler tattoos". To me all tattoos are Nazi because Hitler forced Jews to get them.

Oh no, the reason I gotten it it was the 1 year memorial that his divine love is now bringing almost 3000 Americans into the kingdom of Heaven.  I known people who put the names of loved ones they lost with angel wings etc.

And that is a desecration to the memory of their loved ones.

Well the way they see it they do hold on to something of their loved ones.  It is like a parent who lost their child G-d forbid from illness there is a hole in their heart but still something to hold on to from such a painful lost.   And to many others like the Samoa Island its a cultural thing even many native Americans had hundreds and hundreds of years ago

To me it's savagery like black beasts in the jungles of Africa. I know you don't like them so why copy off of them?

What blacks do thats prison tats.

Do you know how they do it in prison it is disgusting

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2008, 04:54:41 PM »
To me tattoos right now are the least of our worries when we got bigger problems then a tattoo.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »
I seen people with tattoos of names of a parent that passed away that that is their way of still holding to someone that they loved.  In my opinion when we got bigger problems this is the least of our problems.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
To me tattoos right now are the least of our worries when we got bigger problems then a tattoo.
Your right MW. Its a personal choice as far as I see it and we do have greater issues to deal with.  It seems the world is going to hell in a hand basket faster each day.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »
What about the men that were in the Navy during WW2 who have tattoos of the company logo are you saying people like them are like third world people

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

Masterwolf- ya ole heathen pagan you  lol...
 HEY! Masterwolf is 100% right, there are BIGGER things than tattoos- I just dont like them. Thats me, I wont get one, EVER. I do know, however, many men that got tattoos after 9/11/01 that live in NYC, that I have worked with. Masterwolf got a tattoo- ITS OVER.  He got it, people were in total turmoil after 9/11. I, personally am NOT going to be offensive here to the Wolfman- I just think tattoos are ugly- But, Masterwolf has a GREAT heart, he did NOT intentionally get it, just to be a savage. Masterwolf is a GOOD Gd fearing Catholic man, ans makes his parents proud. Of this I am SURE. He is DEF. NOT "white trash" OR a nazi- he is one of the greatest Zionest-Christians and is a FRIEND to ALL Jews. Gd BLESS YOU Masterwolf  O0 You are the BEST in MY book.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
  No! I rather express myself differently, in a more constructive way!

What more constructive then Getting JTF.ORG put on your back

:P JTF is a very great way to express yourself!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
What about the men that were in the Navy during WW2 who have tattoos of the company logo are you saying people like them are like third world people

No, I'm saying they act like Third World people.

You said why would they want to copy third worlders and Tattoos are Nazi like
The people in the navy are proud to be American and being American they can express them selves by getting a tattoo

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2008, 06:26:32 PM »
How are they Un-American?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2008, 06:29:46 PM »
How are they Un-American?

America should stand for morality among Gentile countries. That's why this country was founded. But filth has made its way here just like all over The World. Even Israel has sunk that low nowadays.

People in Israel get tattoos ?

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 06:54:14 PM »
i don't really like tattoos so much, i think it'd hurt alot haha and if i got one itd be small and where no one could see.. cause people look trashy with them like all over their body i think..

where no one could see... :::D :::D :::D

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »
If it wont be against my religion i would get one like on chest or back shoulder a star of David and i prob would add my own design to it

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 07:00:35 PM »
No, not because of religious reasons but because it's permanent...

They are not permanent they have medical procedures to remove them
which cost like $3000 and to put them like $40 

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »
I hate tatoos and they are ugly..and as soon as i see one on a girl, i get really really turned off.

but to ban them?  For Jews yes because it's against our religion.
could not agree less if i see one on girl thats a turn of for me right the way like she is a slut or something

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

not only Hitler in army they force you and especially in jail they have different types of tattoos for gays and rapist because if they go to reg jail they will get killed by others

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »
Yes. Tattoos are ugly.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2008, 02:39:45 AM »
I have many tattoos, covering most my left arm. All are military, patriot, or animal related.

Tattoos are not trashy in themselves, but they have been taken over by trashy people no doubt about it. When the first wave or so of tattoos came about in America, they were all worn by traditional, middle class, caucasian men while doing a tour or two in the servcies. My rule is: if you see one on someone like wolf or me, be it a 9-11 tribute piece, or in my case where your largest one is a portrait of bad a** nazi killer George Patton, you know your dealing with a stand up guy and not a savage turd worlder. Tattoos look like crap on blacks anyway ;D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2008, 03:27:40 AM »
No, I wouldn't get tatoos for more than 1 reason.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2008, 03:48:30 AM »
I have many tattoos, covering most my left arm. All are military, patriot, or animal related.

Tattoos are not trashy in themselves, but they have been taken over by trashy people no doubt about it. When the first wave or so of tattoos came about in America, they were all worn by traditional, middle class, caucasian men while doing a tour or two in the servcies. My rule is: if you see one on someone like wolf or me, be it a 9-11 tribute piece, or in my case where your largest one is a portrait of bad a** nazi killer George Patton, you know your dealing with a stand up guy and not a savage turd worlder. Tattoos look like crap on blacks anyway ;D

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 AMEN to this response!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates