Author Topic: ZT - Black guy teaches how to pronounce words like ask  (Read 7942 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: ZT - Black guy teaches how to pronounce words like ask
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »
Wait, am I getting mixed messages here? Are you happy when some blacks say things like "The white man's got me down?" Or are you angry when other blacks don't say it and they want to do for themselves? WHich one is it? Do you want blacks dependent on white people or do you want them to have their own (IN THE SAME COUNTRY) we can't go back to 1958, Ruby.

I want blacks to take responsibility for themselves and no longer look to whites for help or blame whites for their own problems. I want every race to have self-determination and to be free and support themselves (preferably in their own nations).

If many of them would take what they learned about modern culture here and take it to Africa, they could improve what they can there among their own people and improve conditions there.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 05:33:35 PM »
Wait, am I getting mixed messages here? Are you happy when some blacks say things like "The white man's got me down?" Or are you angry when other blacks don't say it and they want to do for themselves? WHich one is it? Do you want blacks dependent on white people or do you want them to have their own (IN THE SAME COUNTRY) we can't go back to 1958, Ruby.

I want blacks to take responsibility for themselves and no longer look to whites for help or blame whites for their own problems. I want every race to have self-determination and to be free and support themselves (preferably in their own nations).

If many of them would take what they learned about modern culture here and take it to Africa, they could improve what they can there among their own people and improve conditions there.

I agree with you on the part that blacks should take what they learned about modern culture and to free and support themselves. But why do they need to go back to Africa to do this when they can just as easily do the same here?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »
I agree with you on the part that blacks should take what they learned about modern culture and to free and support themselves. But why do they need to go back to Africa to do this when they can just as easily do the same here?

They've been here for centuries and haven't been able to find this self-determination in the USA for that long. What makes you think they'll do it in the next century?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
Ok, this was linked to the video:

Racist McDonald's Commercials
WARNING: LANGUAGE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_79fnYlU7F0

It did make me laugh out loud. Especially the end!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 06:25:05 PM »

kill whitey :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

They've been here for centuries and haven't been able to find this self-determination in the USA for that long. What makes you think they'll do it in the next century?
Hello, Ruby. A black man is running for President of the United States of America. This is unheard of mostly because people like you say that blacks aren't capable of tying their shoes much less making a decision to start something they finish. I would hope that they learn from him (maybe Obama could serve as a template) that blacks can do wonderful things if they put their minds to it.

Also, there are blacks who do well for themselves. They run fortune 500 companies, they own small businesses, they become public servants, there are lots of blacks working to better their communities. I dont' see why blacks have to be told that they're nothing because you're not comfortable being around them.

Just Erica

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 06:59:33 PM »

You don't really think this comercial is real, do you? The black people who volunteered for this crap. Yet, it's funny to you.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »

I disagree with the premise of your statement and think you're also falling into the typical "they" trap that many forum members in here fall into. I know plenty of black people who are extremely self-sufficient. I work with an entire building full of "them." Should they go back to Africa too?

As for anyone, regardless of race, who cannot or does not find self-determination, what makes you think they'll be able to achieve this any better in Africa?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2008, 07:00:43 PM »

Hello, Ruby. A black man is running for President of the United States of America. This is unheard of mostly because people like you say that blacks aren't capable of tying their shoes much less making a decision to start something they finish. I would hope that they learn from him (maybe Obama could serve as a template) that blacks can do wonderful things if they put their minds to it.

Also, there are blacks who do well for themselves. They run fortune 500 companies, they own small businesses, they become public servants, there are lots of blacks working to better their communities. I dont' see why blacks have to be told that they're nothing because you're not comfortable being around them.
Obamo is more an arab than a negro isn't he?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »

You don't really think this comercial is real, do you? The black people who volunteered for this crap. Yet, it's funny to you.

Hey, I can see we're both watching this at the same exact time :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 07:04:26 PM »

Busted. You like Obama because he's black. I'm not even sure why you argue that it's not the case.

And if he won the elections, wouldn't these people you talk about just say he didn't have these problems because he's half white? I'm not sure what it would prove. There are a selection of great black people (like Allen Keyes, Bill Cosby, or the man teaching kids in the video) and many wonderful black Jews but you seem like you have something to prove.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:04 PM »

Oh, this is funny to all of us! This is not making fun of blacks or promoting racism or the stereotypes, it's making fun of the racism and the stereotypes. I even see it targeting many forum members on here who operate with that "they" mentality.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »
"Black guy teaches how to pronounce words like ask"

He's doing the black community a great service. A persons' intelligence/education, and class, is immediately judged by how he expresses himself verbally; How that person is treated from then on is based upon that impression. This teacher is helping people express themselves as articulate, intelligent and high class vs sounding illiterate, ignorant, and lowclass, I imagine years from now some young student of his will attribute a large part of how far he got in life to that teacher, America needs thousands more just like him.  
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Just Erica

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

Busted. You like Obama because he's black. I'm not even sure why you argue that it's not the case.

And if he won the elections, wouldn't these people you talk about just say he didn't have these problems because he's half white? I'm not sure what it would prove. There are a selection of great black people (like Allen Keyes, Bill Cosby, or the man teaching kids in the video) and many wonderful black Jews but you seem like you have something to prove.
You didn't bust me on anything, Schlomo. I'm just telling the truth. People here keep saying that blacks aren't capable of doing anything right...I used Obama as an example of blacks who do great things. How is that voting for him because he's black?

And I have nothing to prove. I'm me and I'm not going to change. Much like you're you and you're not going to change.

I like Obama because is opinions and feelings match mine and I wouldn't mind seeing him in Office making his policies work. Do you think that the majority of whites who voted for him did so because he was black? Let me guess "They're self-hating....blah, blah, blah" .  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 07:18:47 PM »

Hey, I can see we're both watching this at the same exact time :)
lol... but instead of laughing through it, I felt really angry. I think stereotypes about blacks perpetuate hatred for us. People will start using those sattiric commercials as 'proof' that that's how blacks act in real life.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
You didn't bust me on anything, Schlomo. I'm just telling the truth. People here keep saying that blacks aren't capable of doing anything right...I used Obama as an example of blacks who do great things.

Oh... I think you ARE busted! And I am so GLAD you are finally telling the truth!

Here are your own words:

My ego has nothing to do with me possibly voting for Obama, and neither because of the fact that he's black. Oh, yeah...and HALF of him happens to be WHITE, by the way.

And here you even said he wasn't even all black. I have to love post histories.

And I have nothing to prove.

I think you just started lying again. What a shame.

Just Erica

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
You didn't bust me on anything, Schlomo. I'm just telling the truth. People here keep saying that blacks aren't capable of doing anything right...I used Obama as an example of blacks who do great things.

Oh... I think you ARE busted! And I am so GLAD you are finally telling the truth!

Here are your own words:

My ego has nothing to do with me possibly voting for Obama, and neither because of the fact that he's black. Oh, yeah...and HALF of him happens to be WHITE, by the way.

And here you even said he wasn't even all black. I have to love post histories.

And I have nothing to prove.

I think you just started lying again. What a shame.
You're going to believe whatever you want to believe, Schlomo. I'm not here to impress you or kiss your behind. I've already said that I'm not voting for him because he's black. But because I'm black and showing support for him, you think you've put two and two together and come up with the correct answer. I asked you a question. If I am voting for Obama because he's black...why did the majority of white people vote for him during the primaries?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »
<< I asked you a question. If I am voting for Obama because he's black...why did the majority of white people vote for him during the primaries?
>>

Answer=Brainwashing : because whites are indoctrinated to like non-whites, even to the point to marry them or to vote them as their leader.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 10:03:50 PM »
I asked you a question. If I am voting for Obama because he's black...why did the majority of white people vote for him during the primaries?

I'm not sure if I would say majority since Hillary and McCain got votes. Those that did vote for this terrible monster (white, black, or purple) only did so out of extreme ignorance, because they hate the other candidates more, and some because they are just as evil as he is. Too many people live life sitting on the sofa, drinking beer, and watching sports/soap operas/reality shows. Our country is going down the tubes.

That's why JTF has to reach these folks and tell them the truth, G-d willing. But some folks, like yourself, don't like the truth because it doesn't help their agendas or egos.

Just Erica

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 03:42:38 AM »
I asked you a question. If I am voting for Obama because he's black...why did the majority of white people vote for him during the primaries?

I'm not sure if I would say majority since Hillary and McCain got votes. Those that did vote for this terrible monster (white, black, or purple) only did so out of extreme ignorance, because they hate the other candidates more, and some because they are just as evil as he is. Too many people live life sitting on the sofa, drinking beer, and watching sports/soap operas/reality shows. Our country is going down the tubes.

That's why JTF has to reach these folks and tell them the truth, G-d willing. But some folks, like yourself, don't like the truth because it doesn't help their agendas or egos.
JTF isn't the key to the information highway Schlomo. There are millions of sites and webpages to visit to get information like what you and others have  linked. If I just relyed on JTF for information, that would mean that somewhere I'm shutting out the truth because JTF is saying what I want to hear.

Also, you just said I am  voting for  him because he's black... yet you say that 'whites are brainwashed..."  ::)

And this proves that I'm not going to vote for Obama because he's black.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 04:37:37 AM »
JTF isn't the key to the information highway Schlomo. There are millions of sites and webpages to visit to get information like what you and others have  linked. If I just relyed on JTF for information, that would mean that somewhere I'm shutting out the truth because JTF is saying what I want to hear.

Also, you just said I am  voting for  him because he's black... yet you say that 'whites are brainwashed..."  ::)

Erica, I do not have time for your nonsense. If you are not going to take the time to actually read my posts, then why are you here?

Do you know what "trolling" is? Trolling is when someone posts on a forum with the intent to cause problems.

Your posts are all over the map, you jump to conclusions that are not even relevant, fail to answer most questions, you take things personally when they are not, and you're going to have to understand that your feelings are not facts.

I'm fairly certain I said white, black, or purple and it's quoted in your own reply. Come on.

Why are you wasting my time? I'm not going to argue with you over nonsense.

Just Erica

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 05:18:19 AM »

Erica, I do not have time for your nonsense. If you are not going to take the time to actually read my posts, then why are you here?

Do you know what "trolling" is? Trolling is when someone posts on a forum with the intent to cause problems.

Your posts are all over the map, you jump to conclusions that are not even relevant, fail to answer most questions, you take things personally when they are not, and you're going to have to understand that your feelings are not facts.

I'm fairly certain I said white, black, or purple and it's quoted in your own reply. Come on.

Why are you wasting my time? I'm not going to argue with you over nonsense.
You, Schlomo, accused me of voting for Barack Obama because I'm black. I didnt' imagine it...would you like me to pull that information up for you? I'll gladly do it :) You're also saying that basically JTF tells the truth when not everything JTF says IS the truth. I posted the video to let you hear why I'm voting for him and to hear from my lips how DUMB I think it is to vote for someone just because they're black.

Then, you, in your arrogance, come back to me replying with:

"Busted. You like Obama because he's black..."
You are the liar, Schlomo.

And in all actuality, you're wasting MY time. Accusing me of doing something I'm NOT doing and then having the proof in video form which states that I'm not voting for him because he's black, isn't enough for you though. I don't know what you're looking for...maybe validation for your feelings ? I don't know. I have a right not to vote for who you vote for. I don't have to agree with you...and if that's the validation you need (to be agreed with) then you're a sad, sad person.
"

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 06:19:37 AM »
Obviously, a video of you talking is not proof of anything, Erica. So if I make a video talking, that will be "proof" for you? Seriously? Again... your feelings are not facts.

Furthermore, I don't even think we are talking about the same thing. What are you even talking about now?

Ok, here you admit it and now you deny it:

Of course you like obama because he's black. Your an evil, self-serving person who lacks the courage and humility for honesty. You are so far gone in your own foolishness and you've convinced yourself so deeply for you own agenda, that you can't tell the difference between what you feel and what is real. Half the time, you don't even make any sense. I remind myself not to feel sorry for you because you are evil and an enemy to the Jewish people.

Lastly, it's really weird to see someone call me a sad person when I am so excited about the new site. That tactic isn't going to work with me... I think the truth is that you are angry that you had no replies for my post in the last two threads of yours and you can only resort to attacking me by claiming feelings I don't have. You arguments didn't stand up to scrutiny. They never do. Big surprise.

You are so beyond help. I like keeping you around to show the members what they are up against and it keeps things interesting. I hope you realize that you are only helping our movement and making a complete fool of yourself. I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »

kill whitey :::D

That was a superb commercial!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Erica

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 05:24:10 PM »
Obviously, a video of you talking is not proof of anything, Erica. So if I make a video talking, that will be "proof" for you? Seriously? Again... your feelings are not facts.

Furthermore, I don't even think we are talking about the same thing. What are you even talking about now?

Ok, here you admit it and now you deny it:

I didn't admit to liking Obama because he's black. Where in the hell did you see that? I used him as an example of the fact that blacks can do ANYTHING they set their minds to. I'm proud to be a black person who, despite all of your negative remarks, can do anything I set my mind to do. According to people like you, blacks (including myself) are nothing and aren't capable of succeeding in life because we're black. I think you're wrong. Obama could, indeed serve as a template that blacks can do anything.

Of course you like obama because he's black. Your an evil, self-serving person who lacks the courage and humility for honesty. You are so far gone in your own foolishness and you've convinced yourself so deeply for you own agenda, that you can't tell the difference between what you feel and what is real. Half the time, you don't even make any sense. I remind myself not to feel sorry for you because you are evil and an enemy to the Jewish people.

I've never done anything TO the Jewish people, yet you call me evil, self-serving, and an enemy to Jewish people. YOU talk as if you are the evil one, Schlomo. COnstantly saying, "I want proof that _____believes this or that". As soon as I give you proof of my not voting for Obama because he's black (a video that was posted on Youtube way before it was even thought that I was for Obama because he's black) you call me evil. I think you should check yourself. I don't have an agenda but I can tell that you ego gets severely bruised when someone proves you wrong. No matter what I say from this point on, I'm wrong because you're a right fighter with nothing better to do than point fingers and make unfounded accusations.

Lastly, it's really weird to see someone call me a sad person when I am so excited about the new site. That tactic isn't going to work with me... I think the truth is that you are angry that you had no replies for my post in the last two threads of yours and you can only resort to attacking me by claiming feelings I don't have. You arguments didn't stand up to scrutiny. They never do. Big surprise.

You're a happy person because of a 'new site' ... so what? That doesn't make you a fundamentally happy person. It makes you happy about this one occasion. I was speaking of you being sad because you constantly call people names in the hopes you'll break their spirits and when they come back stronger, you continue to bash them...lowering yourself more and more JUST to prove that you're right. What post are you referring to? I'll track them down and answer or reply to them if you want but if I didn't get to them it's because I had other things to do in my own life. You may not  have a life but I do. And talk about attacking me. I don't recall picking your posts to answer to, you picked me first. That's w hy we're arguing now. I present my idea, YOU bash me and call me evil, a jew hater and a racist. With nothing to back up your claims. NOTHING. I don't make it a point to come into these forums to bash Jews for their religion or upbringing...but you have no problem saying that someone is racist because they are chosing to vote for a man who happens to be the same race they are. And I noticed that you got especially incensed when I meantioned that white voters voted for Obama in the Primaries. You couldn't come back with "IT's because he's black"...you had to say "They're self-hating Nazis who were hipnotized..." ::) Your insults are weak.

You are so beyond help. I like keeping you around to show the members what they are up against and it keeps things interesting. I hope you realize that you are only helping our movement and making a complete fool of yourself. I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

Actually, you are the one who is beyond help. And the people (like yourself ) who are making a fool of themselves are those who throw racist stereotypes and epethets around instead of debating like normal people. I'm not making a fool of myself. I think it should be known though, that I'm only considered a troll here because I disagree with your negativity. I can agree to disagree with logical posts but I will always disagree with people who can't help but call others racist names just to make themselves feel more superior. Good luck with that, Schlomo.