Author Topic: Hillary warns, "Obama is Dangerous to Jews"  (Read 3046 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Hillary warns, "Obama is Dangerous to Jews"
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
 www.insightmag.com - Feb. 26-March 3, 2008, Posted On: 2/26/2008   

Hillary campaign conducts private briefings on Obama for Jewish contributors

The campaign of Sen. Hillary Clinton has privately warned leading Jewish contributors to the Democratic Party of the consequences for Israel and the American Jewish community if front-runner Sen. Barack Obama is elected president.

In a series of briefings, Clinton sent a message that as president Obama would be dangerous to Israel and American Jews. The aides unveiled Obama's connections to leading Arabs and fundamentalist Muslims—and his opposition to U.S. sanctions on Iran.

"The briefings were very detailed and showed Obama as a secret Muslim anti-Semite supported by the worst of Israel's enemies," said a source familiar with the briefings. "I must say the Clinton people examined every aspect of Obama's life and associates."

Although the evidence alarmed some of the members, none of the Jewish donors committed to supporting Clinton. The Jewish contributors, some of whom do not share the concern over Obama, have sought to avoid being seen as a spoiler of his campaign.

The Clinton briefers asserted that Obama's chief advisers include the most anti-Israeli members of previous administrations. One example is Robert Malley, a senior State Department official who today blames Israel for the failure of the U.S.-sponsored Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi peace drive in the last days of the Clinton administration. Malley has called for Israel to negotiate with the Hamas regime in the Gaza Strip.

"All the talk about change, but without defining what that change should be is an opening for all kind of mischief," Malcolm Hoenlein, chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, told a news conference in Jerusalem on Feb. 12. "Of course Obama has plenty of Jewish supporters and there are many Jews around him. But there is a legitimate concern over the zeitgeist around the campaign."

« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 01:31:51 PM by horselady »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Hillary warns, "Obama is Dangerous to Jews"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:33:02 PM »
So is she. Hil is also dangerous to Jews.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »
So is she. Hil is also dangerous to Jews.

I know, but it's nice to finally hear a Democrat exposing Obama for what he is.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
Im sure she'll talk with the Muslim Council and tell them that Obama is dangerous to Muslims.

HAHAHAAH

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
www.insightmag.com - Feb. 26-March 3, 2008, Posted On: 2/26/2008   

Hillary campaign conducts private briefings on Obama for Jewish contributors

The campaign of Sen. Hillary Clinton has privately warned leading Jewish contributors to the Democratic Party of the consequences for Israel and the American Jewish community if front-runner Sen. Barack Obama is elected president.

In a series of briefings, Clinton sent a message that as president Obama would be dangerous to Israel and American Jews. The aides unveiled Obama's connections to leading Arabs and fundamentalist Muslims—and his opposition to U.S. sanctions on Iran.

"The briefings were very detailed and showed Obama as a secret Muslim anti-Semite supported by the worst of Israel's enemies," said a source familiar with the briefings. "I must say the Clinton people examined every aspect of Obama's life and associates."

Although the evidence alarmed some of the members, none of the Jewish donors committed to supporting Clinton. The Jewish contributors, some of whom do not share the concern over Obama, have sought to avoid being seen as a spoiler of his campaign.

The Clinton briefers asserted that Obama's chief advisers include the most anti-Israeli members of previous administrations. One example is Robert Malley, a senior State Department official who today blames Israel for the failure of the U.S.-sponsored Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi peace drive in the last days of the Clinton administration. Malley has called for Israel to negotiate with the Hamas regime in the Gaza Strip.

"All the talk about change, but without defining what that change should be is an opening for all kind of mischief," Malcolm Hoenlein, chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, told a news conference in Jerusalem on Feb. 12. "Of course Obama has plenty of Jewish supporters and there are many Jews around him. But there is a legitimate concern over the zeitgeist around the campaign."

Good find, OP.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »
Hillary's move to do such a thing goes along with what i asked this week for the askJTF program:

Is it a better mitzva to kill Amalek or for Amalekites to kill each other?

We shouldn't be relying on Hillaries to bite the Obamas.  Jews everywhere need to get some backbone and expose both of these freaks of nature.

But in the meantime, because JTF isn't a mass movement yet, we should just let Hillary be Hillary...she's an opportunistic anti-semite.  I hope as she exposes Obama's dark side, Obama expose her's.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »
Why attacking Hillary? We know she is American, she has no ties with foreign countries and she'll probably do the same as Bill. I didn't like Clinton's Govt. but I prefer that, rather than Obama. We really don't know what Obama may do. Remember that the US is still a nuclear power. If Obama is really what many people here seem to suspect (I just don't know, I'm not an American), then it would be a great danger. Hillary won't do anything mad. Let's pray she wins the Democrat nomination, then let's see what happens in November.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 01:56:59 PM »
Why attacking Hillary? We know she is American, she has no ties with foreign countries and she'll probably do the same as Bill. I didn't like Clinton's Govt. but I prefer that, rather than Obama. We really don't know what Obama may do. Remember that the US is still a nuclear power. If Obama is really what many people here seem to suspect (I just don't know, I'm not an American), then it would be a great danger. Hillary won't do anything mad. Let's pray she wins the Democrat nomination, then let's see what happens in November.

No, she has ties with China, she has ties with Pakistan, she has ties with the PLO...she is just as bad as Obama...she is equivalent to the enablers of Nazis while Obama is more of a Nazi than an enabler. Except they aren't actual Nazis...they are enablers of Islamic destruction and Israel's demise. Obama, however is a worse enabler than Hillary.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 02:07:52 PM »
But Hillary is more tied to America, I don't believe she would act against the will of the majority of Americans. She is more likely to abide the Congress and the Constitution. We don't know anything about Obama.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »
But Hillary is more tied to America, I don't believe she would act against the will of the majority of Americans. She is more likely to abide the Congress and the Constitution. We don't know anything about Obama.

You've got to be kidding me! She does not abide by the Constitution, she is in favor of the assault weapon ban! She hates the 2nd amendment.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 02:41:50 PM »

You've got to be kidding me! She does not abide by the Constitution, she is in favor of the assault weapon ban! She hates the 2nd amendment.

I just mean that she would not do a crazy thing with the nukes. I am not saying Obama will, but with all the comments here..... I just don't know..... :-\

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 02:47:00 PM »

I just mean that she would not do a crazy thing with the nukes. I am not saying Obama will, but with all the comments here..... I just don't know..... :-\

Hillary is the type of person that would run for the hills before she saves a single American when there is a real threat going on. She and her husband are cowards and are only hungry for power.

Obama might not be as hungry for power and if he weren't an anti-semite and a good person, he would act on conviction. THe problem with Obama is that he will act evilly with conviction. 

HIllary is a selfish-pig.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »
Well, I cannot judge any of them since I don't know the States politics. But if some of the things I read here are true......Obama may act by conviction, but the suicides who crashed the Twin Towers also acted by conviction surely!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 02:59:33 PM »
Well, I cannot judge any of them since I don't know the States politics. But if some of the things I read here are true......Obama may act by conviction, but the suicides who crashed the Twin Towers also acted by conviction surely!!!

Let me put it to you in another way...(with Obama i'm not 100% sure..but it just seems the way he presents himself he is the following type)

Hillary does things with conviction for her own personal gain.  To her, she is god.
Obama probably does things with conviction for the sake of a god, but his ways are evil.

Communists do things with conviction for the lack of a god.
Muslims do things with conviction but with evil for their god.
Righteous people do things with conviction but with good for Gd.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »
I would'ntvote for Hillary but osama hussein obama is an AL qaida plo nazi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »
Russia was communist, had nukes for 50 years and never used them. Do you believe a Muslim fundamentalist would abstain from using a nuke if he had it????
Again I repeat, I am not saying that of Obama, I just quote what has been written here......

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »
Russia was communist, had nukes for 50 years and never used them. Do you believe a Muslim fundamentalist would abstain from using a nuke if he had it????
Again I repeat, I am not saying that of Obama, I just quote what has been written here......

By the way the Muslims have behaved in the past, I would be 99.99% sure they would do somethign that could destroy humanity and end the world. (Gd forbid)

Communists seemed to love life more than death compared to the Muslims...therefore, even though they didn't believe in a god, they still feared death.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

By the way the Muslims have behaved in the past, I would be 99.99% sure they would do somethign that could destroy humanity and end the world. (Gd forbid)

Communists seemed to love life more than death compared to the Muslims...therefore, even though they didn't believe in a G-d, they still feared death.

Well, I don't think all people who "believe" in G-d are necessarily good. Observant Jews, sincere Noahides and some other real belivers are good. But I don't think Muslim Fundamentalist really believe, the ones who kill themselves only believe in their Mullahs who promise them the Paradise, but don't love G-d. The leaders love only themselves.
Many other religious people just use religion to justify their deeds and don't believe either. The military dictarors here were very "Catholic". Did they really acted evil on wrong convction? No!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:41:37 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 04:58:10 PM »

Communists seemed to love life more than death compared to the Muslims...therefore, even though they didn't believe in a G-d, they still feared death.

Well, I don't think all people who "believe" in G-d are necessarily good. Observant Jews, sincere Noahides and some other real belivers are good. But I don't think Muslim Fundamentalist really believe, the ones who kill themselves only believe in their Mullahs who promise them the Paradise, but don't love G-d. The leaders love only themselves.
Many other religious people just use religion to justify their deeds and don't believe either. The military dictarors here were very "Catholic". Did they really acted evil on wrong convction? No!

Well, many of them are misguided hating for the sake of their god...wishing to murder for the sake of their god.  They are still rodefim.
but yes, many leaders exploit religion and Gd for their own selfish gains.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 07:34:12 PM »
Horselady, do you have access to the entire article? 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 07:38:09 PM »
This is comedy gold. The pot calls the kettle black.