Author Topic: Muslim protest at Paris book fair over Israel  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Muslim protest at Paris book fair over Israel
« on: March 04, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »
Seriously... I only wanted to mention this article because I was very surprised that a few nazi arab muslims could read or write. Do they have other books than the koran? I know camels generally tend to take priority over reading or bathing so I'm sure they are wasting their time.

Well... all the muslims who could write protested the book fair. Both of them walked out.

Muslim protest at Paris book fair
http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7275700.stm
By Frances Harrison
BBC religious affairs correspondent

A book fair in Paris has become the subject of controversy with several Muslim countries announcing boycotts because the guest of honour is Israel.

Saudi Arabia has become the latest to withdraw, following Iran, Lebanon, Yemen, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria.

The Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (Isesco) has also urged its 50 members to pull out from the fair, which starts on 14 March.

Isesco said Israel had committed crimes against humanity in PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi areas.

The organisers of the book fair have said their aim is to honour literature and promote dialogue between cultures.

Israel 'unworthy'

This year, the Paris book fair is honouring 39 writers from Israel including well-known figures like David Grossman and Amos Oz.

The organisers have said it is merely a coincidence that this happens to be the 60th anniversary of Israel's independence.

It is an extremely regrettable decision - this kind of event should remain open - French Foreign Ministry spokeswoman

They have claimed the aim is to honour literature, not trigger a furious political row about the state of Israel.

Indeed, they have argued that many of the Israeli writers involved support the idea of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi statehood.

But Isesco called for a boycott, saying "the crimes against humanity that Israel is perpetrating in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories... constitute, in themselves, a strong condemnation of Israel, making it unworthy of being welcomed as a guest of honour".

This prompted Lebanon to announce it would stay away from the fair - a decision a French foreign ministry spokeswoman called "extremely regrettable".

National publishing houses from Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria have cancelled their stands at the fair, though it is possible some writers and individual booksellers might still attend from those countries.

And if this was not enough, a similar row is brewing over the Turin book fair in May in Italy.

British-Pakistani writer Tariq Ali has said he will boycott the event because the guest of honour will be Israel and because there has been no attempt to invite an equal number of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi writers.

Prominent Swiss Muslim scholar Tariq Ramadan has supported the boycott, saying it is not decent to commemorate Israel when it shows no respect for the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

Re: Muslim protest at Paris book fair over Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 01:41:40 AM »
The Islamic Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

That's about as hillarious as "The German Istitute for Warmth & Humor" or "The Russian Institute of Body Hair Removal". LOL.

What evidence of education or science (that doesn't come from the non-muSSlim west) does anybody see in iSSlam hell-holes?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Muslim protest at Paris book fair over Israel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 03:41:15 AM »
Vive le France!  At least this time they choosed the right side. O0 Mo-slimes are encouraged to boycott all Europe and return to Saudi Barbaria Presto!

Indeed, they have argued that many of the Israeli writers involved support the idea of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi statehood.

But Isesco called for a boycott, saying "the crimes against humanity that Israel is perpetrating in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories... constitute, in themselves, a strong condemnation of Israel, making it unworthy of being welcomed as a guest of honour".

That something to think about for piss now type Israelis; for all mo-ham-heads and A-rabs even Tela Aviv sodomite discos are part "Zionist crime against fakestinians".  For me iSSlam is crime against humanity.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm