Author Topic: For every Jew-a .22!  (Read 14442 times)

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
Re: For every Jew-a .22!
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
yea newman this country was first fed on small game it took the Indians a whole tribe to put up deer elk buffalo and the such but there was always a rabbit or two on the spit

newman

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 01:53:23 AM »
yea newman this country was first fed on small game it took the Indians a whole tribe to put up deer elk buffalo and the such but there was always a rabbit or two on the spit
Ask an old New Yorker and an old Texan about life during the great depression. Both tell of hard times but the New Yorker will tell of starvation, soup lines & eating garbage. The texan will tell of Rabbit, possum & turkey on the table.

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 07:42:53 AM »
Ask an old New Yorker and an old Texan about life during the great depression. Both tell of hard times but the New Yorker will tell of starvation, soup lines & eating garbage. The texan will tell of Rabbit, possum & turkey on the table.

So true Bro that is the difference growing up I didn't always have what I wanted to eat but it what was in season friends and relatives would give us the least desirable cut of deer and small game and today I long for that time back we had a smoke house, canned, picked berries, and picked coal for the winterby walking the old strip mines and train track back in Pa.

newman

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »

So true Bro that is the difference growing up I didn't always have what I wanted to eat but it what was in season friends and relatives would give us the least desirable cut of deer and small game and today I long for that time back we had a smoke house, canned, picked berries, and picked coal for the winterby walking the old strip mines and train track back in Pa.
I'm very interested in home canning. With the long growing season in the South, you'd only have a few months of the year where you had to eat preserves. And even then, home canned chilli, tomatoes, pickles, fruit, jelly & soup would keep you going. Plus you can dry peas & corn.

You can grow more than enough grains for a family AND chickens on a small plot and hogs live well on scraps. There's chicken, pork & bacon without firing a shot!

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

I'm very interested in home canning. With the long growing season in the South, you'd only have a few months of the year where you had to eat preserves. And even then, home canned chilli, tomatoes, pickles, fruit, jelly & soup would keep you going. Plus you can dry peas & corn.

You can grow more than enough grains for a family AND chickens on a small plot and hogs live well on scraps. There's chicken, pork & bacon without firing a shot!

I'am not quite sure about how this link stuff works but this link stuff works but this site's back issues will tell more than I can explain   www.backwoodshome.com/previssue.html     plus they have a ton of good info

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 05:44:23 PM »
hay it worked that site has some great info about country living and living off the land

newman

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 09:57:37 PM »
Backwoods Home has a lot of great articles.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 10:03:38 PM »
I like small portable .22 pistols. Especially with holepoint bullets. But it isn't easy to get a permision here to carry it. Howeber it's possible to get permission to have it at home. But in this little town noone needs a weapon at home, except for collection....Anyway it is requiered to learn to use it and sit an exam to buy a gun.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:06:19 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »
I like small portable .22 pistols. Especially with holepoint bullets. But it isn't easy to get a permision here to carry it. Howeber it's possible to get permission to have it at home. But in this little town noone needs a weapon at home, except for collection....Anyway it is requiered to learn to use it and sit an exam to buy a gun.

you mean hollowpoints?

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »
Kahane should have said "every jew a Desert Eagle"

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »
cool hollowpoint what brand is it looks like a gold got or the something like it

newman

« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 11:26:55 AM »
cool hollowpoint what brand is it looks like a gold got or the something like it
It looks like one of the 185gr 'flying ashtray' loads.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »

Federal Hydrashok

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »
Kahane should have said "every jew a Desert Eagle"

Desert Eagles are garbage, overrated.

I'll take a Jericho 941 any day.

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 05:30:11 PM »

Just a tid bit off the internet I didn't know much about the fire arm it looks like a fine weapon

The Jericho 941 is a double action, semi-automatic pistol developed by Israeli Weapons Industries in 1990 as a smaller caliber alternative to their famous "Desert Eagle" magnum semi-automatic pistol. As initially marketed in America by O. F. Mossberg & Sons it was called the "Uzi Eagle," and was renamed the "Baby Eagle" by its current importer, Magnum Research, Inc., to create more affinity with their Desert Eagle, another design made by IMI and sold by Magnum Research. The Baby Eagle and Desert Eagle have little in common in design, but both represent very solid commercial efforts by the company responsible for the famous Uzi and Galil designs

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 10:44:08 PM »

Just a tid bit off the internet I didn't know much about the fire arm it looks like a fine weapon

The Jericho 941 is a double action, semi-automatic pistol developed by Israeli Weapons Industries in 1990 as a smaller caliber alternative to their famous "Desert Eagle" magnum semi-automatic pistol. As initially marketed in America by O. F. Mossberg & Sons it was called the "Uzi Eagle," and was renamed the "Baby Eagle" by its current importer, Magnum Research, Inc., to create more affinity with their Desert Eagle, another design made by IMI and sold by Magnum Research. The Baby Eagle and Desert Eagle have little in common in design, but both represent very solid commercial efforts by the company responsible for the famous Uzi and Galil designs

That's a Jericho, based off CZ75, i'd like one in .45

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »
1911 Colt?

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 12:22:21 PM »
newman they would need a u haul  to move that kind of stuff I never read much about that SHTF stuff just go with my instink we live by our wits and you need to know more that one way to skin a cat so to speak. I look at it this way the simpler the mouse trap the more I like it know how to raise a garden, take game, fish, home remedies and fix what you own and when the time comes you can make it out alive
Exactly.

I'm amazed that city people can't see it comming. As soon as they make a few bucks, what do they do? Sell their good 1500 sq ft home to get a 3000 sq ft home! Why not keep the modest house and get a few acres 200 miles away to escape to?

You'll find that your garden, traps & trot line will keep you & your family going forever. A place right away from the main highway in a rural area full of like-minded people will be safe.

As for security, a gillie suit & a .22, 30-30 or 12g in the bush will nail more bad guys at less risk to you than a standup gunfight with an AR. Take a lesson from G-d. Remain invisible and smite your enemies down unseen.  ;)

Will those like minded people not go after Jewish people?
I have this impression that people who are the 'survivalists', for lack of a better way to put it, are
white supremacists.

newman

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
newman they would need a u haul  to move that kind of stuff I never read much about that SHTF stuff just go with my instink we live by our wits and you need to know more that one way to skin a cat so to speak. I look at it this way the simpler the mouse trap the more I like it know how to raise a garden, take game, fish, home remedies and fix what you own and when the time comes you can make it out alive
Exactly.

I'm amazed that city people can't see it comming. As soon as they make a few bucks, what do they do? Sell their good 1500 sq ft home to get a 3000 sq ft home! Why not keep the modest house and get a few acres 200 miles away to escape to?

You'll find that your garden, traps & trot line will keep you & your family going forever. A place right away from the main highway in a rural area full of like-minded people will be safe.

As for security, a gillie suit & a .22, 30-30 or 12g in the bush will nail more bad guys at less risk to you than a standup gunfight with an AR. Take a lesson from G-d. Remain invisible and smite your enemies down unseen.  ;)

I have this impression that people who are the 'survivalists', for lack of a better way to put it, are
white supremacists.
That's an impression spoon-fed to you by the liberal media. Neo-nazi, conspiracy theorist whack-jobs constitute about 1% of all survivalists/retreaters/homesteaders. They are about as representative of survivalists as neturei karta are of Orthodox Judaism or palygomist mormon fundamentalist perverts are to mainstream christianity.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »
Exactly.

white supremacists.
That's an impression spoon-fed to you by the liberal media. Neo-nazi, conspiracy theorist whack-jobs constitute about 1% of all survivalists/retreaters/homesteaders. They are about as representative of survivalists as neturei karta are of Orthodox Judaism or palygomist mormon fundamentalist perverts are to mainstream christianity.

I'm glad you told me this, I have had long discussions with my friend who is a Bal Teshuva about where do Jewish people go next when the next time they rise up to come and get us.  More specifically we talk about scenarios that would bring about such an event.
Someone mentioned that 'shtetle mentality' earlier somewhere else.  I've been working on getting out of that mind set.  Interestingly my mom was the one who believed in owning guns, my grandparents vehemently opposed.  I'm pro-guns as long as I have one also, in fact thats my thinking is I know they're coming to get me I want to be armed and ready when they come knocking on my door.
And by them I mean the people who want to kill me because I'm Jewish.

newman

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
The insane opposition to gun ownership is a dreadfull hangover from the european ghettos (like most insane Jewish positions). Pogroms resulted in a handfull of men killed, a few women raped, some windows smashed and a house or two burned down. But the community survived. Fighting back would have meant total annihlation. After centuries of this, a mentallity of 'safety in helplessness' has developed.

Want the REAL Jewish perspective on being armed?

Visit  JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP

There's an article called "Shtetl Mentality?" just published.

http://www.jpfo.org/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 01:49:05 PM »
Exactly.

white supremacists.

Far from the truth, some neo nazis and white supremists may associate with survivalists and new world order type people, but the overall survivalist is not a white supremist. My father was a survivalist, and I would consider myself a survivalist to a degree as well. I am Jewish too.

Being armed is necessary for Jewish survival.

My father taught me to use guns when I was young.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 01:51:59 PM by מאיר כהן »