Author Topic: Don't know if it's been asked, but...  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Don't know if it's been asked, but...
« on: March 20, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »
Out of curiosity, where do all of you Jews here place yourselves in society?

Do you assume that "gentiles" are lesser or that Jews are superior in some way? Do you see gentiles and Jews as equals?

I would prefer that answers are kept as short and to-the-point as possible, thanks.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Don't know if it's been asked, but...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »
righteous people are higher than evil people...

don't care where they come from what they believe in what they look like what religion they are..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
I'm not a real Jew by Kahanist/Orthodox standards.  I only have 1/4 paternal Jewish ancestry.  I look at this objectively.  Jews average a 115 IQ which makes them impressive.  However, Ashkenazis have no blue collar population.  Most populations have both an overclass of white collar workers and an underclass of blue collar workers.  The blue collar portion brings down the average IQ.  But I don't think the average Jew is that much smarter than the average white collar person.   In addition, Jews only dominate verbally, they don't dominate spatially.  My grandma had to form an "L" with her left hand to tell left from right, she couldn't do it intuitively.  So no, I don't think Jews are that superior.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 10:13:10 PM »
We support righteous gentiles on this forum. We hate self hating jews as well as all anti semite bastards.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 12:22:04 AM »
Thanks for replies, but I'm not sure you guys understood what I meant.

What do you guys think of gentiles (let's say Christians in this case) in general? Do you think that Jews are ideologically on a higher level than Christians? Would you be opposed to Christians and Jews dating or marrying?

I'm asking if you believe Jews and Christians are on the same level and what you think of the relationship between Judaism and Christianity in general.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 12:23:34 AM »
it depends

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2008, 12:35:34 AM »
Zoran:  "What do you guys think of gentiles"

We believe in modesty here, Zoran!

That means we don't discuss sex organs!

If you want a discussion on genitals, I suggest you browse some "adult" website!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2008, 12:52:52 AM »
A Jew is a person who was born by a Jewish mother (or freely decided to validly convert and did so). A Gentile is someone who belongs to anyother nation than Israelites. Jews are bound to keep 613 commandments. Gentiles have Seven Commandements and their derivations (about 66 in total). Both have different missions in the world. The person who keeps his own commandemnts better is superior, whether he is a Jew who keeps the 613, or a Gentile who keeps his 7. Whoever strays from his duty is in an inferior spiritual level. The question is not if you are or aren't Jewish, the question is how strongly you stick to the Laws that were ordained to you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 12:55:32 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2008, 12:53:33 AM »
Zoran mixed marriage between Jews and Gentiles is VERY HIGHLY FROWNED UPON here. It's because it causes assimilation of the Jewish people which could be considered to be another form of Holocaust.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2008, 12:55:35 AM »
i know a Jewish woman who married a Gentile and he converted to Judaism because he loved her

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2008, 12:56:27 AM »
i know a Jewish woman who married a Gentile and he converted to Judaism because he loved her

If he converted to Judaism he's not really a Gentile anymore.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2008, 12:57:14 AM »
but she married him when he was a catholic ;D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2008, 01:05:52 AM »
righteous people are higher than evil people...

don't care where they come from what they believe in what they look like what religion they are..

Dr. Dan is right. As long as the person is righteous then it doesn't matter. Only self hating Liberal Jews think that way
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »
Zoran:  "...where do all of you Jews here place yourselves in society?..."

Well, I am The Emperor Maximus.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 01:30:02 AM »
I think the message of JTF is that all righteous people are on equal footing.  In terms of intermarriage, I think Ruby summed it up very well, as Chaim has articulated that on several occasions.  Anti-Semites have in the past accused Jews of proclaiming superiority to non-Jews, but I don't believe this is the case.  Sometimes they have pointed to Jews saying they are the "chosen people," but this term does not mean Jews are better, it simply refers to G-d's covenant with the Jews.  In terms of IQ, I have heard of some studies showing that Jews and Asians have the highest IQ on average.  I'm not sure if I believe of any inborn advantages.  I think it's a matter of application.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 02:35:57 AM »
Thanks for replies, but I'm not sure you guys understood what I meant.

What do you guys think of gentiles (let's say Christians in this case) in general? Do you think that Jews are ideologically on a higher level than Christians? Would you be opposed to Christians and Jews dating or marrying?

I'm asking if you believe Jews and Christians are on the same level and what you think of the relationship between Judaism and Christianity in general.

from my personal point of view, everybody has a different way of understanding Gd.  Jews are supposed to do a certain way while certain christians of certain nations of certain cultures as a group are supposed to do it another way...all of it is governed by upbringing, experience, and culture.  No one single way within groups or within the world is the right or wrong way...as long as one can find Gd in their own personal way and walk with Him and be righteous, then all is well.  Kabeesh?

As far as marraige..Jews should marry Jews...everybody else can figure out for themselves what they should.  For those Jews who have married nonJews and have had successful marraiges..at this point, my opinion is moot...I personally would not go there..if it's not broken, don't try to fix it...this view goes contrary to what JTF and many religious Jews believe.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 02:39:44 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 03:37:28 AM »
A Jew is a person who was born by a Jewish mother (or freely decided to validly convert and did so). A Gentile is someone who belongs to anyother nation than Israelites. Jews are bound to keep 613 commandments. Gentiles have Seven Commandements and their derivations (about 66 in total). Both have different missions in the world. The person who keeps his own commandemnts better is superior, whether he is a Jew who keeps the 613, or a Gentile who keeps his 7. Whoever strays from his duty is in an inferior spiritual level. The question is not if you are or aren't Jewish, the question is how strongly you stick to the Laws that were ordained to you.

I really like your answer to that question!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 05:40:46 AM »
Zoran mixed marriage between Jews and Gentiles is VERY HIGHLY FROWNED UPON here. It's because it causes assimilation of the Jewish people which could be considered to be another form of Holocaust.

I think the same thing applies to the Serbs, we must preserve our culture.  I for one would not marry a non-Serbian unless they whole-heartedly wanted to accept the Serbian Orthdx faith and the fact that i want to raise my kids with those Serbian values.  As far as being spiritually on a higher level, I think that definitelly depends on the individual.  God gave us enough instincts, common sense and other gifts that even an atheist can be more rightous then someone who SAYS their a good Christian.
All or nothing.