Author Topic: NEW: Obama ties to terrorists  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
NEW: Obama ties to terrorists
« on: March 05, 2008, 10:33:43 AM »
Here is a new series of reports that have linked obama directly to arab muslim terrorists:

[...] The presidential candidate served on the board of the Woods Fund alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombings against government buildings.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Ayers has boasted of his involvement with the Weathermen terror group's bombings of the New York City Police headquarters in 1970, the Capitol in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972.

"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough," Ayers told the New York Times in an interview released Sept. 11, 2001

"Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon," Ayers wrote in his memoirs, titled "Fugitive Days." He continued with a disclaimer that he didn't personally set the bombs, but his group set the explosives and planned the attack.

A $200 campaign contribution is listed April 2, 2001, by the "Friends of Barack Obama" campaign fund. The two appeared as speakers together at several public events, including a 1997 University of Chicago panel entitled, "Should a child ever be called a 'super predator?'" and another panel for the University of Illinois in April 2002, entitled, "Intellectuals: Who Needs Them?"

The charges against Ayers were dropped in 1974 because of prosecutorial misconduct, including illegal surveillance.

Ayers is married to another notorious Weathermen terrorist, Bernadine Dohrn, who also has served on panels with Obama. Dohrn was once on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted List and was described by J. Edgar Hoover as the "most dangerous woman in America." Ayers and Dohrn raised the son of Weathermen terrorist Kathy Boudin, who was serving a sentence for participating in a 1981 murder and robbery that left four people dead.

There is a lot more here and a long discussion of his ties to "P-alastinian Support Rallies" and Obama's advisor, Robert Malley, who has advocated negotiations with Hamas and providing international assistance to the terrorist group:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57341

And here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8630.html

And a Fox News video here:
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: NEW: Obama ties to terrorists
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »
Here is a new series of reports that have linked obama directly to arab muslim terrorists:

[...] The presidential candidate served on the board of the Woods Fund alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombings against government buildings.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Ayers has boasted of his involvement with the Weathermen terror group's bombings of the New York City Police headquarters in 1970, the Capitol in 1971 and the Pentagon in 1972.

"I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough," Ayers told the New York Times in an interview released Sept. 11, 2001

"Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon," Ayers wrote in his memoirs, titled "Fugitive Days." He continued with a disclaimer that he didn't personally set the bombs, but his group set the explosives and planned the attack.

A $200 campaign contribution is listed April 2, 2001, by the "Friends of Barack Obama" campaign fund. The two appeared as speakers together at several public events, including a 1997 University of Chicago panel entitled, "Should a child ever be called a 'super predator?'" and another panel for the University of Illinois in April 2002, entitled, "Intellectuals: Who Needs Them?"

The charges against Ayers were dropped in 1974 because of prosecutorial misconduct, including illegal surveillance.

Ayers is married to another notorious Weathermen terrorist, Bernadine Dohrn, who also has served on panels with Obama. Dohrn was once on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted List and was described by J. Edgar Hoover as the "most dangerous woman in America." Ayers and Dohrn raised the son of Weathermen terrorist Kathy Boudin, who was serving a sentence for participating in a 1981 murder and robbery that left four people dead.

There is a lot more here and a long discussion of his ties to "P-alastinian Support Rallies" and Obama's advisor, Robert Malley, who has advocated negotiations with Hamas and providing international assistance to the terrorist group:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57341

And here:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8630.html

And a Fox News video here:

Good find. 

I also posted about this topic recently and informed Chaim in the recent "Ask JTF" thread.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: NEW: Obama ties to terrorists
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:59:26 AM »
Awesome, RationalThought110. Have you ever consider writing? Your writing is so clear, logical, and well laid out. I really think things like this might be good for the web site articles.

Where is your link you posted about it? I'd like to compile this information.

Obama is so evil and despicable. I'm glad this information is starting to show up in the news. The article talks a lot about how he has supported and helped raise money for arab muslim nazis in Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim