Author Topic: Condemn and curse the terrorists who attack Israel!!!  (Read 7625 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Condemn and curse the terrorists who attack Israel!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »
This is only more proof that Muslims can't live with anyone besides their murderus brothers.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 11:03:10 PM »
Sorry, but there are thousands of threads here to discuss, and any member can make a new one, why using this thread to post comments???? It was intended to pledge loyalty to Israel, not to comment. And you Ultra, you pledge loyalty to the "G-d of Israel" and say Jerusalem must not be divided.....hmmmm Many cults would also say they are loyal to "the G-d of Yisrael" and want Jerusalem united.... united... but for whom????? And who is the "G-d of Israel" for you? Hashem, a Trinity, A-llah??????????? Everyone could have written what you did!!!!! Even an Arab Fundamentalist Muslim!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:07:42 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline bubby

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »
i condemn and curse them too,wow raulmarrio,unecessary right now Israel needs all the friends and allies he can get.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2008, 05:28:02 PM »
Israel YAY!  Terrorists BOO!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2008, 10:24:47 PM »
What really hacks me off is that when this evil crime was reported on Sky news, an Israeli reporter stated that they would have to bring in extra troops for Friday to police the area in case there was trouble with Muslim riots in Jerusalem....

-Excuse me, WTF ???? !!!- I could not believe what I was hearing.

You would think that if someone has just committed this heinous mass murder (against Jewish people in a seminary, in Jerusalem) in the name of Islam then they (the Muslims) would have the smarts to stay just a little low key for the time being?

Isn't it truly sad that Jews in Jerusalem have to worry about Muslims rioting after a massacre has been perpetrated against their own people in their own homeland?

-It begs the question ...why does Israel tolerate any muzzies in Jerusalem and their country..why cant they simply deport the lot of them on masse to their "brothers" in muzzie land. The Egyptians seem to like their trade (following the demolition of their border), just herd em all to Egypt..they'd clearly be much happier..it is after all not the "abode of the sword"-

Deport all of them...bulldoze Gaza,... build a big fence, man it and never let another one in.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:50:45 PM by dibblah »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2008, 09:01:04 AM »
Raul muslimes belive in "god" who choosed Ishamael over Isaac and his son Jacob/Israel. You know that no mo-slime Ishmaelite can bless the Israelites. And that's true origin of so called Israeli-Fakestinian conflict. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm