Author Topic: Where is Dexter?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Where is Dexter?
« on: March 10, 2008, 12:53:18 PM »
Is he still with us?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Where is Dexter?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 04:05:37 PM »
I hope he is. I is a genius and is sorely missed.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »
Maybe he's busy studying...

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »
He was a little angry last couple of posts.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »
Maybe he's busy studying...

Geniuses don't need to study.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 09:30:50 PM »

yes he was and whoever scared him away, I personally want to smack silly!

He wrote somethign about a camp he wanted to join and all the religious Jews and a few others attacked him for wanting to do such a thing that ever since I haven't seen him post on this forum.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 09:56:16 PM »
is anyone here also on the Hebrew forum? can someone find out?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 10:06:51 PM »

He wrote somethign about a camp he wanted to join and all the religious Jews and a few others attacked him for wanting to do such a thing that ever since I haven't seen him post on this forum.
Trust me, Tamarack would be terrible for him.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »

What? Thats just stupid, if he wanted to go to camp, so what. He is just a kid.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »

Ode, you just scared away one of our greatest most intelligent posters....WHO THE FUDGE CARES WHICH CAMP HE FINALLY DECIDES HE WANTS TO GO TO?!?!?!?!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2008, 10:22:19 PM »

Ode, you just scared away one of our greatest most intelligent posters....WHO THE FUDGE CARES WHICH CAMP HE FINALLY DECIDES HE WANTS TO GO TO?!?!?!?!

I agree dan. Perhaps, he was spoken to in such a way that he will definitely be turned off to judaism. If so, he might as well of just gone to that camp.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »
damn you! didn't he start the Hebrew forum by any chance? I can't believe it..anyone have his email or contact?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »
damn you! didn't he start the Hebrew forum by any chance? I can't believe it..anyone have his email or contact?

Hes not in the hebrew forum, he told me some time ago while he was here.

About the camp, People should say what is right in that it would hurt him spiritually if he went their, theirs no such thing as "turn off" when telling the truth (most of the times at least), im sure he will come back, just bissy doing something probably. Cant you leave him a PM?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »
dan im sending you his email now.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2008, 10:49:07 PM »
I hope he returns, I really like Dexter and wish more kids his age would show such passion.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 10:58:40 PM »

tzvi, thank you..

And you are allowed to speak your mind, but you can only say that it is your opinion and your own view....and what you advise..but nothing more than that.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 11:03:06 PM »

tzvi, thank you..

And you are allowed to speak your mind, but you can only say that it is your opinion and your own view....and what you advise..but nothing more than that.

I dont remember too well about the camp thing, but if I did tell him not to go, it isn't just an ordinary opinion, it is really something that is not good for him. Someone said- he is just a boy" exactly, why have an innocent Jewish soul get influenced by a group of reformers? The world does have things that are black and white, we cant make things in the gray area allways, or make it appear as such. Convo over.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2008, 11:10:20 PM »

tzvi, thank you..

I dont remember too well about the camp thing, but if I did tell him not to go, it isn't just an ordinary opinion, it is really something that is not good for him. Someone said- he is just a boy" exactly, why have an innocent Jewish soul get influenced by a group of reformers? The world does have things that are black and white, we cant make things in the gray area allways, or make it appear as such. Convo over.

what's said is said...you are entitled to your opinion..it's how certain people express that opinion.  It's not my first time saying it...and i'm not blaming you or any specific person if this resulted in Dexter leaving the forum.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2008, 11:17:54 PM »
Tzvi, a lot of things you write turns people away from Judaism.  It doesn't matter if your intentions are good and if what you say is 100% correct, or even if you have 1000 Rabbis all saying that you are correct. Sometimes even if you are right it is a Torah obligation to not say things to certain people if they will turn them away from Judaism. I'm speaking in general and am not saying you did anything wrong in the camp thread. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD