Poll

Do you agree that rap music is evil?

Yes
21 (84%)
No
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Your opinion on rap music  (Read 5171 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Your opinion on rap music
« on: March 10, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »
Definitely yes with a capital "Y." Rap is immoral, stupid, and ignorant. Rap is the scourge of the music industry. When intelligent people listen to rap, they'll realize how stupid and juvenile it really is.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Your opinion on rap music
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:03:59 PM »
Definitely yes with a capital "Y." Rap is immoral, stupid, and ignorant. Rap is the scourge of the music industry. When intelligent people listen to rap, they'll realize how stupid and juvenile it really is.

It is real ape-sound for apes of all colours.

I have seen here a video, were even Chinese guys bubbled to dschungle-drum rythm.

If you need a proof, that this music is evil -- ALL MUZZIES LIKE IT.

The rolemodells of the Muzz of today are the gangster rappers. This is because the behaviour of this morons is similar to their beloved Mohammed. ;D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »
Its not even music.Its moronic noise that incites savage evil !! >:( The link below is more that enough proof !

http://amren.com/rap/rap1.htm

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 01:33:54 AM »
Depends on the Lyris and who sings it and what is said. Jewish Rap I like. Older Rap that is clean I will listen to. Israeli Rap is good too
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 02:28:32 AM »
Music is just a medium. Whatever message the artist chooses to convey in their art determines whether it is evil or not. The themes of rap so-called music are overwhelmingly evil.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 07:43:36 PM »
Music is just a medium. Whatever message the artist chooses to convey in their art determines whether it is evil or not. The themes of rap so-called music are overwhelmingly evil.

Yes they are but there are execptions
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 07:55:05 PM »
Rap is Crap without the C
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 12:17:50 PM »
Eminem is a Jew right? ^-^

But still his music is bad :(
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 12:47:46 PM »
Rap Noise is not what it used to be... It's vile and disgusting!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »
Eminem is not Jewish.

And rap is crap, I prefer industrial metal.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
Wiggers are also ridiculous
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »
Wiggers are also ridiculous

True

I call them "C.J.'s"--Caucasian Jun&le8unn!e$   ;D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »
  I don't like that kind of music!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »
I hear it all the time blasting in cars. If I was in charge I would pass a law to blast away any car that pumps jungle noise out of it.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »
I hear it all the time blasting in cars. If I was in charge I would pass a law to blast away any car that pumps jungle noise out of it.

Vote for Vito! ::) ::) ::)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 11:33:36 PM »

Vote for Vito! ::) ::) ::)

Hvala  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 01:03:20 AM »
I don't even call it music, it is a bunch of ranting savages making jungle animal noises

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 10:54:10 AM »

Yeah so do I. It just sickens me that people actually listen to that crap.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »
And thats their arrogance as well they blast it from their Ghetto rides so loud that it rattled into your car and sometimes in the middle fo the night people are sleeping cause unlike savages they have to go to work in the morning, you got these animals including white idiots blasting at 3 in the morning through their cars.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 05:06:34 PM »
And thats their arrogance as well they blast it from their Ghetto rides so loud that it rattled into your car and sometimes in the middle fo the night people are sleeping cause unlike savages they have to go to work in the morning, you got these animals including white idiots blasting at 3 in the morning through their cars.

Yes. I know. The sounds that go "BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!" is everywhere you go on the road. It's like that they care about their ears and it's really annoying. I sometimes hear it at night when I sleeping.  >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »
Re:  "..."BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!"

Those seeking a large profit margin on their corporate investments should start now investing in corporations which manufacture 'hearing aids'.

The bass sounds from the lower sonic spectrum that make up these "disturbances of the peace" when mongrels ride around blasting their car stereo systems, travel much slower over distance than do mid-range and treble frequencies.

Bass and sub-sonic bass frequencies actually penetrate and pass through solid objects, including concrete and human bodies.

As such they are capable of producing far more damage to the human inner ear anatomy, which is comprised of tiny micro-bones which transmit the sound vibrations from the tympanic membrane (eardrum).

Sound at high volume alone causes 'temporary threshold shift' (the phenomenon experienced by rock concert audiences...ringing in the ears [tinnitus] and an inability to understand normal speech without increasing the volume).

However, when the volume is primarily from the lower sound spectrum, as is rap noise, far greater damage and permanent hearing loss occur with each repeated exposure, and the damage is cumulative.

So, my friends, invest in the hearing aid technology industry, because millions of stupid morons will soon be spending large amounts of their income there.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 03:00:57 AM »
   Rap Music is beyond horrible.   It's absolutely impossible to listen to that noise.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 03:22:53 AM »
Do you know what I think about rap "music"?  I've said it all in the first link in my sig:

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
It is for the feeble minded primitive to enjoy and to copulate to. This is what they consider 'high art'. That is the best they can do. It should be illegal to blast it from their pimp mobile ghetto blasters. It is amazing to see what seems to be of value to these creatures. They consider sneakers, bling, ghetto blasters, malt liquor, crack and pot more value than an education, then trying to gain the respect of other people, not making us look at these cultural slugs with contempt. They truly are a useless meat eating creature. Why do we force them to go to school, why? They cannot be educated so let us send them to a reservation with all the vices that they love given to them for free. Everyone will be much better off with their removal from a society that they are unable to fit in, do not what to fit and will never fit in.