Author Topic: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE ISLAM IN THE U.S. I WANT EVERYONE TO WATCH!  (Read 3936 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THESE RAG HEADED BAS***DS!!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OLK1Xpc7SMQ&feature=related 

IF I WAS DRIVING PASS THIS I SWEAR TO GOD I WOULD OF SLAMMED MY FOOT ON THE GAS  AND MAULED EVERYONE OF THESE CAMEL DUNG EATING SOBS DOWN
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer

IF I WAS DRIVING PASS THIS I SWEAR TO G-d I WOULD OF SLAMMED MY FOOT ON THE GAS  AND MAULED EVERYONE OF THESE CAMEL DUNG EATING SOBS DOWN

Why does white America allow this  s h i t  to happen, where are the police? The answer! This is what the administration of America wants, that is why these filthy rag head sons of whores are allowed to do what they do. If these rag head American born scum are free to stomp on and burn the American flag and murder American citizens in their own country, then real Americans had better start retaliating......and fast!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
More non JTF people need to see this.  Nothing convinces them more than seeing what comes out of the true Muslim's mouth.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And this is in the United States.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
In normal country they woud be shot for treason or at least strip form citisenship and shiped to Gitmo... If they are not illegals after alll... problem is modern America is no longer normal in any asense of this word, it's not New Jerusalem the pilgrims wanted; but rather new Babilon mixed with Sodomah and Gomorah.  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Man, oh man do we need our country back.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
They sound like a bunch of fraternity rejects imitating the calls in the beheading videos.  May they all burn in hell.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

It's so disturbing because they have thick American accents.  It's in NYC, right?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I am laughing at the fate of non muslims who even when the truth is out there are silent and not doing anything by the end of the century almost all countries will have majority muslims even then the non muslim countries are trying to settle score with each other for eq russia giving arms to iran china to pakistan and usa to kosovo sometimes i think that we non muslims deserve this as we are so foolish not to see the facts :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
In the days of George Washington, creatures like these sand pigs would of been hanging from tree limbs.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

IF I WAS DRIVING PASS THIS I SWEAR TO G-d I WOULD OF SLAMMED MY FOOT ON THE GAS  AND MAULED EVERYONE OF THESE CAMEL DUNG EATING SOBS DOWN

Yes, that video is infuriating. It just makes my blood boil to see the Muslims crushing the American flag beneath their feet and burning it- to dishonor all the Americans who have gone to war and died under that flag to preserve our freedom!
In the video they scream, "You see this flag. Our loyalty does not belong to this flag, but only to Allah"- and therein lies the problem. Muslims will never assimilate into American society.
Their loyality will always be to Allah. They will continue to spread Islam by the sword just as the manual of murder and mayhem, the Koran, dictated and attempt to make Islam supreme over the world.

The head of CAIR blatantly told us:
"ISLAM ISN'T IN AMERICA TO BE EQUAL TO ANY OTHER FAITH, BUT TO BECOME DOMINANT. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Everthing we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
 OMAR M. AHMAD, CHAIRMAN OF CAIR, the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group.

And still America sleeps...

(I posted that same video  a while back under the title, "Muslims desicrate the American flag")

Christians and Jews are being ridiculed and made fun of.
Islam, assisted by radical left wingers and the ACLU, is slowly and systematically wiping away every trace of Christianity because it offends them. G-d offends them. Jesus offends them- and Jesus' birthday offends them. They won't stop until Christmas, Easter and everything connected with Christianity is abolished.
And, no, I am not a 'Jesus nut'. I am just a young American woman who has done a lot of research about Islam and what is happening to our country.
I DO believe that as a culture, we lose our way when we abandon our Judeo-Christian heritage and foundation.
Western Civilization, whether Libs like it or not, is based upon the morality outlined in the Bible, and it has been our adherence to this morality that has determined the strength of our civilization.

Meanwhile, we as taxpayers are footing the bills for foot-washing basins for the Muslims, special 'prayer rooms', breaks from work for Muslim prayers, taxpayers support a Muslim school in Brooklyn, Muslim halal food is served in schools, in community swimming pools Muslim women swim in hijabs. Gyms and health clubs are designating gender separate work-out facilities, etc.

We humbly, hat in hand, accept Muslim taxi drivers who refuse us a ride because we might have had a drink and because maybe we are blind and have a guide dog with us.
(Do you know they think dogs are 'unclean'? Did you know there has been a rash of dog mutilations in neighborhoods where Muslims have moved in?)

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to “the reasonable” Muslim demands for their “religious rights,” they also get the other components under the table.

We are accepting the teaching of Islam in our schools because we don't want to offend them. And the list goes on.
We have bent over backwards to separate church from state- just as our forefathers decreed, but what about Islam? We are allowing this religion to permeate into everything.
Why? Are we that afraid of them?
Never in the country's history has such a minority weilded such influence, outright threat, and forced control at every level.

The President of the U.S. caters to Muslims by holding religious dinners at the White House, at taxpayer expense while sanctioning Muslim prayer service every friday in the capitol building.
Worse, he states "We all worship the same G-d" (well, I don't know about you, but I don't worship Allah!) and "Terrorists do not represent Islam". Known Muslim murderers and despots are given university forums as if they're point-of-view was really legitimate. Our Secretary of State is sent to 'dialogue' with them. They laugh at her and at us!

What are we to think, as the "PC" War on drones on?
Is this to circumvent the threat of thousands of Suicide-Murderers ALREADY on our soil? When will the first one go off? What will be the response of those elected and appointed to protect the citizens? You have already seen the FBI response to numerous cases of 'sudden jihad' such as the mall killer and  the beltway snipers.

List of Jihad attacks in America:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AmericanAttacks.htm

Islamic organizations are carefully orchestrating 'debates', lawsuits, marches, large propaganda campaigns all across the nation while 72 known Islamist terror groups are firmly in place and positioned. Islamic schools and mosques are being built in record numbers across America with Saudi oil money being funneled into the US legally.
Just as we were warned by Osama bin Laden and other Islamic heads, Islam is spreading like a cancer throughout America and is being used to destroy us from within by using our own democracy and our own laws.
And to top it all off, we are even running a Muslim sympathizer (and probable Muslim) for president of the United States!

Look what Islam has done to Europe:

The submission of the great country of the United States to Islam has begun.
And still, America sleeps...

What can you and I do? Write your congressman.
Protest. Let your voice be heard. Vote out of office those who are soft on radical Islam.

If  any of you would like to learn more about the dangers of Islam in America and what you can do to help combat it, please visit these two websites:

The United America Committee
http://www.unitedamericancommittee.org/

Faith Freedom International. [http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php]
Faith Freedom International is a grassroots movement of ex-Muslims. Its goals are to unmask Islam and show that it is an imperialistic ideology akin to Nazism but disguised as religion.
They strive for the unity of Mankind through the elimination of Islam, the most insidious doctrine of hate.
Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called “religious rights.”

Both of these sites have excellent forums and a 'toolbox' of material you can use to  to help combat Islam

Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone.  In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.They will push for the introduction of halaal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.  They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law.  The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings).  Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Eretz Yisrael -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/islamize.htm
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 11:41:00 AM by Cyberella »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Americans themselves are to blame for much of the flag desecration that goes on. All this disrespect for the flag started back in the 60's with the many peace movements and demonstrators burning the flag. Before then people doing a thing like that to the flag would have been locked up or knocked on their a-s right there. Liberals and subversives have seen to it that laws are in place that allow this sort of demonstration to take place. As the filthy animal in the video said they are using the weakness in our own laws that allow them to put on this sort of demonstration. What they are doing to the flag is disgracefully however whats worse they are telling the world that this is what they would like to do with us and our way of life. Americans will put up with this sort of thing because they feel it will never get enough legs to harm a country as large and strong as the United States and our  American way of life. Little do they know that animals like the muslims are happy to pick away a little at the time until the are able to make meaningful changes to our society. People that have demonstrations like that and who are not citizens need to be called in for questioning and if they have the slightest violation of the law on their record  need to be deported immediately.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 12:05:36 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Cyberalla, great chart. Anyone with at least half a brain(unfortunetly way to many Americans lack even that these days) would read this chart and know how important it is to rid our lands of islam.
Crazyhorse, I'll tell you where the police are. To anyone else that was at the muslim day parade here in NYC to protest back in September(yes, a muslim day parade, in NYC, in September) will remember the parade being led by the NYPD muslim officers society. Not many more despicable things have I seen. I guarantee if any true American that witnessed this flag desecration horror took action that they would be the one in trouble with the law. I actually carry a spare quran with me whenever I can just for this reason. If I witness this I will tear the pages out and stomp on them one by one right in front of this islamic scum. This same islamic scum was set up at the end of the muslim day parade, directly across the street from our protestors. The anger and hatred coming from these islamic animals when they saw us was overwhelming. If not for the army of NYPD there there would have with no doubt been a riot.
One of the muslim marchers I witnessed happened to be a co-worker of mine who has been creating nothing but problems at the job because of his "muslim victimhood".
Muslims who believe in an evil violent doctrine that can never be compatiable with a constitution of a free and soveirgn nation get special priveliges while desecrating our national symbols and  those who sacrife their blood for us to have these freedoms need to have police protection on our own soil. Yes, the inmates have taken over the asylum. It might not reach that point in my lifetime but I know there are a lot of young people here and I have teenage children of my own, but there will be major bloodshed right here in American streets just to preserve close to the way of life we now enjoy if we do not wake up right now and stop this vermin from multiplying anymore, in America, in Israel, in Britian, in Australia, in Canada, in France, in the Philippines, in Denmark, in Russia, in Italy, in the Netherlands, in Greece, in Serbia, in Cambodia, in Sweeden, ...
Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Aethiests, Confuciousnests, Taoists, Communists, Scientologists, at the risk of sounding like an idiotic kumbayist can't we just along moron we do all have one thing in common, the enemy of islam. We do not need to wait for an intergalactic alien invasion for everyone to join together, those intergalactic invaders are already here, and they are from the planet islam.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Someone download this video for reposting in the near future, I garuntee IslamTube will take it down.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Americans themselves are to blame for much of the flag desecration that goes on. All this disrespect for the flag started back in the 60's with the many peace movements and demonstrators burning the flag. Before then people doing a thing like that to the flag would have been locked up or knocked on their a-s right there. Liberals and subversives have seen to it that laws are in place that allow this sort of demonstration to take place. As the filthy animal in the video said they are using the weakness in our own laws that allow them to put on this sort of demonstration. What they are doing to the flag is disgracefully however whats worse they are telling the world that this is what they would like to do with us and our way of life. Americans will put up with this sort of thing because they feel it will never get enough legs to harm a country as large and strong as the United States and our  American way of life. Little do they know that animals like the muslims are happy to pick away a little at the time until the are able to make meaningful changes to our society. People that have demonstrations like that and who are not citizens need to be called in for questioning and if they have the slightest violation of the law on their record  need to be deported immediately.

O0

You beat me to it.  The demise of this country began in the 1960s and continues today.  And it is not the muslims who caused it.

How sick this country has become to allow this. I would loved to have seen this done in the 1950's, a nicw white Irishman would have beat their skulls for them.

And when the cops showed up they'd shake the Irishman's hand and give him a ride home.  Today they will lock him up and charge him with a hate crime and when he gets out he will be sued by CAIR.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Someone download this video for reposting in the near future, I garuntee IslamTube will take it down.

How can you save Youtube videos??

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer

How can you save Youtube videos??

Use this just put the video link on this site once the video is downloaded convert the format of the video using 3gp coonvertor

http://www.techcrunch.com/get-youtube-movie/

Offline Matt M.

• New JTFer
That was a great analysis Cyberella. The quote from Omar Ahmad was especially informative. Unfortunately it seems like America still doesn't understand the threat Islam poses to us, even with things like this going on.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Thanks for posting the link to this video. 

This is a video that is a must see for all righteous Americans and righteous people throughout the world.   

There are so many who gave their lives for what the United States flag stands for.     These subhuman slimeballs and those like them must be exposed in order to have a chance at getting our country back.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Cyberella, Thank you so much for your chart.  I sent a copy of it to my mailing lists.  Hope stuff like this will wake people that really do care up.

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Let this be a BIG warning to you guys in the US....

It's already happening in the UK.-Want the skinny?- go here:

Kick everyone of them out...forget Macarthyism..that was a waste of time compared to this. If you want to find a 5th column in your midst, you dont have to interrorgate, or water-board anyone, just look to your nearest street corner in any major US city and you will see them; trampling on the American flag and preaching your imminent destruction.

Guess what? - God damn them for trying to crush everybody elses' freedom. - A freedom so hard won and so easily lost.  No more appeaement. -Look what it did for Chaimberlain in his dealings with Hitler.

-YOU CANNOT NEGOTIATE WITH FUNDAMENTALISTS.- Kick all of them out.-While you still  have the chance

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
This is a kind of an Amen Brother quote from a good man and atrue American Leader:

“No man can tame a tiger into a kitten by stroking it. There can be no appeasement with ruthlessness. There can be no reasoning with an incendiary bomb.”

Franklin D Roosevelt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And the average stupid American doesn't get it, they too busy with their beer and pizza and thumbs up their rear to realize what has happened to the greatest country on Earth.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Those jerks have disgraced the American flag.  :'( They truly don't belong in the United States.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
So, they have effectively denounced their allegiance to the flag and the country.  That makes them illegal, therefore, we have to deport them.  It's the only thing we can do without resorting to killing them. 8)
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!