Author Topic: The essence of reason- care to dispute?-Another great vid from the Brit  (Read 1027 times)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
This is another great vid from Pat Condell...

-There is no spitting and ranting and raving here just good honest decent common sense..From a Brit who will not be cowed....

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
This guy is a racist and anti Semite i was watching a couple of his videos on you tube topic was: "how come he talks about Christians and Muslims bad but not about Jews" and thats when he went on talking about how Israel belongs to Arabs with no proof i wanted to crack this guy. He was saying it like "come on Jews you know it the land does not belong to you" if you want i could provide with link

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
This guy is a racist and anti Semite i was watching a couple of his videos on you tube topic was: "how come he talks about Christians and Muslims bad but not about Jews" and thats when he went on talking about how Israel belongs to Arabs with no proof i wanted to crack this guy. He was saying it like "come on Jews you know it the land does not belong to you" if you want i could provide with link

Contact him with the proof, he seems like a level minded person.. I'm sure you can have an intellectual debate with him..

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Hi Chiam,

If what you are saying is true (and I would not dispute it) then this guy is an aetheist. A bit like Peter Hitchens. We do not agree with everything he says, but we agree with most of it. Re: God is not Great-his book.

Ultimately the JTF members (as far as I understand them to be) have a common unifying theme: we believe in one God; the same one we had in the Tanach. No more, no less.

This is what differentiates us from them. They can rant on about muzzie BS-( and I'm glad they do) but they do not have the basic bottom-line faith that we do in our God. All they have is their last meaningful thought and a void to look into.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer

Contact him with the proof, he seems like a level minded person.. I'm sure you can have an intellectual debate with him..
here is the link

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
racist i doubt, anti-semite also doubt, but he thinks that Israel doesn't belong to the Jews

That's a type of Anti-Zionism if he doesn't think Israel belongs to Israel!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
racist i doubt, anti-semite also doubt, but he thinks that Israel doesn't belong to the Jews

That makes him an anti-semite to me. O0

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Condell made a video, where he said, that the Jews should give Jerusalem to the Muzzies. This is evil.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Condell made a video, where he said, that the Jews should give Jerusalem to the Muzzies. This is evil.  >:(

It's evil, but to me, it is a misguided evil... He doesn't understand the nature of hte conflict has nothing to do with Gd or religion in general..It has to do with evil people who use religion as a tool to bring the masses together to cause destruction and murder.

so he says simplistic things and some of the things he says have good points..but he's misguided and needs to understand the true nature of the problem in our world. IT's not the Jews.. Its all of those who use religion and Gd for evil intentions to cause havoc.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein