Author Topic: Head of persian morality Police found naked with 6 prostitudes  (Read 2159 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
in brothel                http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3518069,00.html 

Tehran police chief caught with 6 prostitutes

Reza Zarei, who was in charge of 'moralizing the city,' forced to step down after being caught nude in local brothel

Dudi Cohen Published:  03.12.08, 08:59 / Israel News 

Tehran's police chief, Reza Zarei, has been arrested after he was found nude in a local brothel with six naked prostitutes, the Farda news website reported Wednesday.

Dress Code

Iranians protest Modesty Police actions / Dudi Cohen

Revolutionary Guard, police forces clash with Iranian citizens in Tehran after they try to arrest a young woman for supposedly breaking Islamic dress code rules
Full Story

Zarei stepped down from his post following the raid, the report said. According to another popular Iranian website, Gooya, the order to raid the brothel was given directly by Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi, chief of the judicial authorities.

Over the past year Zarei was in charge of enforcing the Islamic dress code on Iranian women with the purpose of "moralizing of the city."

It is alleged that in the past six months, hundreds of young people have been arrested in Iran for not respecting the Islamic code of behavior.

Advertisement   

Rumors of the brothel incident had been spreading in Iran for the past two weeks, and last week Zarei was replaced after four years as chief of police in Tehran.

The arrest was not reported by any of Iran's official news agencies. Farda News, which broke the story, is a website said to be close to the mayor of Tehran and former chief of the police forces, Mohammed Bagher Qalibaf and is considered reliable.  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Head of persian morality Police found naked with 6 prostitudes
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 07:26:41 AM »
For all their talk of morallity, muSSlims engage in more sodomy, rape and depravity than the worst weirdos in hollywood or Amsterdam.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 07:40:11 AM »
For all their talk of morallity, muSSlims engage in more sodomy, rape and depravity than the worst weirdos in hollywood or Amsterdam.
This is true same as Saudis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 07:59:06 AM »
One of two things really happened:

1.  Iranian prostitutes are the ones who show off all of their hair and knees.

OR

2. It was governor Spitzer
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 08:00:37 AM »

OR

;D ;D ;D Iranian girls aren't ugly

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 08:05:37 AM »

OR

This is true. I went with two of them to school. They hated Muzzies and looked breathtaking.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »

OR

This is true. I went with two of them to school. They hated Muzzies and looked breathtaking.
This is true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 08:38:00 AM »
At least the guy immediately stepped down from his post, which is more than can be said about Spitzer.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 08:39:14 AM »

OR

have you met any?  I bet to differ..although there are quite a few who are very hairy.

Otherwise, ugly, they are not!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 08:40:01 AM »
At least the guy immediately stepped down from his post, which is more than can be said about Spitzer.
He stepped or he would be the headless police chief,but you have a good point ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »

OR

have you met any?  I bet to differ..although there are quite a few who are very hairy.

Otherwise, ugly, they are not!
I'm sure you can find hairy girls of all kinds ,yes i have meet some gladly the ones i meet were'nt hairy

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 09:57:34 AM »
Some Iranian girls are strikingly beautiful, but a lot are hairy w/ unibrows.  :o
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »
Are they allowed to shave hair under Islam?

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 10:53:58 AM »
He stepped or he would be the headless police chief,but you have a good point ;D ;D

He'll be a headless former police chief regardless.  :::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »
Quote from: Rubystars link=topic=17989.msg#msg date=
Are they allowed to shave hair under Islam?

Who would know if they did?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 01:30:47 PM »
HAHAHAHA  It be nice that they all give each other AIDS so they all drop from the face of the Earth.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 08:31:53 PM »

It actually says in the Talmudh that Arabs put on a front of modesty but are in fact more sexually depraved than any other nation. The same obviously goes for spiritual Ishmaelites ie Muslims.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »

It actually says in the Talmudh that Arabs put on a front of modesty but are in fact more sexually depraved than any other nation. The same obviously goes for spiritual Ishmaelites ie Muslims.

"muSSlim morallity police" sounds as funny as "german laughter agency".

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 05:11:33 AM »

This is true. Outside they say they are decent people because Islam is telling them so, but the truth is they are the most immoral people on the face of the earth. Even leftists can't reach that level of immoral behaviour.

Everytime you read something about prostitution -> Muzzies are involved.

Everytime you read something about rape -> Muzzies are involved.

Everytime you read something about affrays in places where immorality takes place (i.e. Disco, Red Light Destrict, Bars with immodest women) -> Muzzies are involved.

I know no group of people where the reality and the self entitlement is so wide distant. 
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani