Author Topic: McCains comments about Jonathan Pollard  (Read 13707 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: McCains comments about Jonathan Pollard
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 02:52:18 AM »
McCain could stick it where the sun doesnt shine, schmuck.

Should the US spy on Israel?

בס''ד

For your information, America DOES spy on Israel all the time.

When American spies were caught, the stupid Israelis never even arrested them.

Also, Jonathan Pollard saved many AMERICAN lives by helping the Israelis with information needed to destroy Iraq's nuclear bomb-making program. Saddam Hussein would have used those nuclear bombs against the U.S. if the Israeli air force had not destroyed the program in 1981.

You believe whatever the Justice Department and the Pentagon tell you. How dare you call the great hero Jonathan Pollard a traitor?! The REAL traitors are the Arab-loving, Muslim-loving, Jew-hating, New World Order scum in the Justice Department and the Pentagon who are destroying this country with affirmative action, foreign aid, open borders and political correctness. These federal government bureaucrats are the real traitors, and so are YOU for siding with them against a genuine and noble hero.
Jonathan Pollard had nothing to do with giving information about Iraq's nuclear program. He wasn't apart of Operation Sphinx. I've read about the entire operation in Victor Ostrokvsky's book. He definitely wasn't apart of that operation.

And like I said before people speculate what he told Israel but the truth is no one knows what he revealed. It's still a secret.

בס''ד

You're a liar. It is well known that Pollard did provide Israel with information on the Osirak nuclear bomb-making factory. And I'm losing patience with your ridiculous smears about Pollard offering information to Muslim Pakistan.

G-d will punish the two of you for daring to attack this noble saint who has sacrificed a million times more than either one of you would ever dream of.
Pollard was not apart of Operation Sphinx. Pollard was never even an Mossad agent.

The information which Israel obtained to carry out the raid on Iraq's nuclear program came from MANY different sources, not just from one operation. Pollard provided key information on the underground fortifications which the Iraqis had built at Osirak.
The entire source, the Iraqi who was fooled by a honey trap mossad agent, was all apart of Operation Sphinx.

Your statements are getting even more absurd. No one Iraqi knew enough about Osirak to provide Israel with the information needed to stage the attack. Even if Saddam Hussein himself had been captured, he did not know enough to enable the Israeli air force to do what they did. The information came from numerous sources: French scientists and engineers who worked at Osirak; Iraqis who worked there; and, American investors in French companies who built the fortifications for the reactor and the underground facility - the information from American investors to the Pentagon was transmitted by Pollard to Israel.
Again like I said in my last post. I'm going to copy the excerpt in Ostrovsky's book that sums up the entire operation. I'll post it here.

Di zalst vaksen vi a tziblen mit dayn kap in drert!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 02:53:40 AM »

בס''ד

Also, Jonathan Pollard saved many AMERICAN lives by helping the Israelis with information needed to destroy Iraq's nuclear bomb-making program. Saddam Hussein would have used those nuclear bombs against the U.S. if the Israeli air force had not destroyed the program in 1981.

You believe whatever the Justice Department and the Pentagon tell you. How dare you call the great hero Jonathan Pollard a traitor?! The REAL traitors are the Arab-loving, Muslim-loving, Jew-hating, New World Order scum in the Justice Department and the Pentagon who are destroying this country with affirmative action, foreign aid, open borders and political correctness. These federal government bureaucrats are the real traitors, and so are YOU for siding with them against a genuine and noble hero.
Jonathan Pollard had nothing to do with giving information about Iraq's nuclear program. He wasn't apart of Operation Sphinx. I've read about the entire operation in Victor Ostrokvsky's book. He definitely wasn't apart of that operation.

And like I said before people speculate what he told Israel but the truth is no one knows what he revealed. It's still a secret.

בס''ד

You're a liar. It is well known that Pollard did provide Israel with information on the Osirak nuclear bomb-making factory. And I'm losing patience with your ridiculous smears about Pollard offering information to Muslim Pakistan.

G-d will punish the two of you for daring to attack this noble saint who has sacrificed a million times more than either one of you would ever dream of.
Pollard was not apart of Operation Sphinx. Pollard was never even an Mossad agent.

The information which Israel obtained to carry out the raid on Iraq's nuclear program came from MANY different sources, not just from one operation. Pollard provided key information on the underground fortifications which the Iraqis had built at Osirak.
The entire source, the Iraqi who was fooled by a honey trap mossad agent, was all apart of Operation Sphinx.

Your statements are getting even more absurd. No one Iraqi knew enough about Osirak to provide Israel with the information needed to stage the attack. Even if Saddam Hussein himself had been captured, he did not know enough to enable the Israeli air force to do what they did. The information came from numerous sources: French scientists and engineers who worked at Osirak; Iraqis who worked there; and, American investors in French companies who built the fortifications for the reactor and the underground facility - the information from American investors to the Pentagon was transmitted by Pollard to Israel.

Wow Chaim, reading what you wrote makes me love and respect pollard even more. May he merit great health and a speedy release from prison. All those responsible for his incarceration should suffer miserable deaths.

בס''ד

אמן Amen!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 02:56:35 AM »
And the monsters who have slandered pollard should know that g-d is unhappy with them and may act against them for this.

Gat zalt shnaden of dayn petzele un dayn kap.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 02:57:51 AM »
Chaim, I just addressed these two animals in yiddish. What I wrote suits them well.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 06:12:07 AM »
I read Victor Ostrovsky's book about 12 years ago but I remember he was very negative about Israeli retaliation even against Arab murderers who were plotting against Israel.  He was dismissed from the Mossad so it's not beyond the realm of possibilities that he has a grudge against them and made some things up.  I believe many in Israel think of him as a traitor.  Also, Pollard has spent 25 years in prison!  Isn't that enough for anyone!!!! Some members of the black gang that killed a white teenager in the Seattle Mardi Gras riots got 3 years and Pollard gets 25.  Jane Fonda went to Vietnam to support the North Vietnamese during the war and got no jail time. Sean Penn went to Iraq before Operation Freedom and worked as reporter in anti-american Iran and he's a free American millionaire.
Just insanity. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2008, 07:37:49 AM »

בס''ד

well put.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »
As a Non Jew, and an American I think it is sick that they have locked this man up for so many years and no one seems to release his sentences when you have criminals, murderers and rapists who eventually get out and back into society.  This man saved so many American lives who are now fighting in Iraq.  God forbid if Saddam Hussein was able to build nuclear weapons in the early 80s that would of been the end of not just the United States, not just Israel but the entire world would of fallen to this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2008, 12:32:59 AM »
Also think what he could of done when the U.S. was fighting Iraq when Bush's father was in office. 

Nukes in the hands of any Muzzie is a guaranteed disaster for everyone else.  I wish we have someone who has the stones to now go after Iran cause now with Iran we are facing the exact same problem.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »
I haven't heard nice things about Jonathan Pollard. If Ronald Olive is right, this guy Pollard went to Pakistan and other countries and tried to sell them information about the U.S before he gave it to Israel.

You are an Anti-Semite. Consider yourself warned.

Pollard is a very patriotic American, Israeli, and Jew. He is a hero.

What in the world did I say that is anti-semitic?

Being against Jonathan Pollard equals Anti-Semitism.

It was a disproportinate sentence under all views. Anti-Semitism or just cruelty, but very EVIL.