Author Topic: Time to Play, Guess the Murderers' Color!  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Time to Play, Guess the Murderers' Color!
« on: March 12, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Time to Play, Guess the Murderers' Color!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »
Wouldn't be Green now would it?

Oh! My brothers and sisters on this forum, when the day will come we ever take power and bring redemption back to this one time great country where human beings had pride. 

Will be the day that anyone of these savages ever dare to put their nasty mitts on a white, they will be begging to jump in the ocean to swim to Africa. 

These filthy barbarians.  And Racism my foot! 

If the roles were reversed and a white killed a black, every news media every paper and tv program would air it non stop and would say a white man killed a black.  But in cases like this they will never bring out the fact that these are Africanus Animalus.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »
Well said, MW.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 09:50:55 PM »
I so hope he gets fried so badly! Ugh! I hate him!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »
Well quite frankly the media double standard adds to it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 10:25:30 PM »
Fake Jews at universities fake hate crimes all the time, can I say you fake hate crimes too.

Stop grouping people. Eve Carson was a leftist traitor anyways, going to Cuba and studying.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »
When have Jews faked hate crimes? 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »
aggression:  "...Eve Carson was a leftist traitor anyways, going to Cuba and studying..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in mourning since last week when I received the news of Eve's brutal murder, and I am literally choked up with tears while writing this response.

Eve Carson was a wonderful and decent person to everyone she met, and was held in the highest esteem by everyone.

She was a beautiful young woman, beloved by all who knew her and whose lives she affected.

Eve was the best America has to offer, and I strongly resent anyone uttering slurs against her.

There would be no need for a JTF if every young American woman had even half of Eve's character, intelligence, and dignity.

I can not stress how furious I am that any ignoramus dare to slur the reputation of someone as special as Eve Carson.