Author Topic: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI  (Read 9866 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: This pitbull is much smarter than the Us govt and FBI
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2008, 10:09:34 PM »
Wow, I am surprised everyone here is supporting the shvartza over the dog. I don't know what else shvartzas need to do to jews to make everyone understand the evil in them.

But you have no idea what that shvartze's views are?

In this case, this woman has a job. I have no reason to assume she's adopted an ideology of hate jelousy and violence just because of the color of her skin.

Are the vast majority of blacks that way? Yes. Is every black that way? No.  Should we celebrate random acts of violence and cruelty on a human being just because they are black?  Absolutely not.

Chaim's proposal is to offer monetary compensation for ANYONE WHO HATES THIS COUNTRY, not just every black.

But Lubab, if all of the black leadership in America are jew hating drek and we know that all famous blacks are jew haters, why are you giving "it" the benefit of the doubt. I couldn't disagree more.

What is hateful unto you (getting mauled by a pitbull) do not do unto others. This is the entire Torah. The rest is but commentary.

We do what is necessary to save lives and protect our people. We don't hate people unless we have a good reason to do so. You don't have a good reason to hate this woman because of the color of her skin. The skin color is not essentially linked with any particular belief system.

I could understand you speaking that way about blacks in general, but you cannot just go up to any black and sick them with a pitbull because most blacks hate Jews. You don't have that authority. Find me one legitimate Rabbi who thinks that's okay and I'll reconsider.

I don't think Rabbi Kahane would ever support your position here.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2008, 10:49:27 PM »
No this is bad, the dog already attacked another man and his child.  What if that dog would of killed the woman?  Or someone else?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2008, 10:52:10 PM »
I know there are some pits that are not vicious it depends on how the animal is raised.  This woman raised this dog to be an attack dog.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2008, 11:20:07 PM »
I have no comment.
But I do find this disgusting. A VERY disturbing attitude to take.

Me??

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »
Oh well, lets try and remember that the JDL was originally started by Rabbi Kahane to try and halt the vicious attacks against jews by shvartzas in Nyc. Again if the majority in a group is evil then I can assume that an individual negro is evil as well.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2008, 11:22:21 PM »
I have no comment.

Me??

KahaneBT, she was referring to me so you need not worry. I actually think that feeling sympathy for a shvartza is a disturbing attitude to take. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2008, 11:40:59 PM »
Oh well, lets try and remember that the JDL was originally started by Rabbi Kahane to try and halt the vicious attacks against jews by shvartzas in Nyc. Again if the majority in a group is evil then I can assume that an individual negro is evil as well.

The JDL did not sick pitbulls on random blacks. That is what you are essentially wishing upon the person whom you know nothing about.
The whole idea of how you deal with a majority of evil is a halachic issue and you need to have a halachic authority about exactly how to deal with it.

This is certainly not the way to deal with it. What if that black was a conservative supporter of Alan Keyes. You'd feel pretty bad about your comment then wouldn't you?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2008, 11:45:12 PM »
Re:  "...Again if the majority in a group is evil then I can assume that an individual negro is evil as well..."

You of course are free to assume whatever you choose, but your statement reflects a skewed irrationality.

If a group such as Nation of Islam is evil (and it is indeed), it would be quite reasonable to expect an individual Negro who is either a member of that group, or has expressed their sympathies with that group to be also evil.

An individual Negro which by their dress or their actions has given no indications whatsoever that they are of evil inclinations, should be judged as an individual on their own merits or detractions.

Allan Keyes and other Negro luminaries are by no means evil; nor are they enemies of the Jewish People.

Please rethink your position.

There are indeed good and bad, righteous and evil, among all races of people.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2008, 11:52:38 PM »
IMO that fat white lady behaved more like a shvartze's

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »
Lubab, if the majority of shvartzes were good, then their would not have been thousands and thousands of negroes perpetrating the 1991 crown heights pogrom. Their would only of been a hanful of negros.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 12:21:13 AM »
Lubab, if the majority of shvartzes were good, then their would not have been thousands and thousands of negroes perpetrating the 1991 crown heights pogrom. Their would only of been a hanful of negros.

I know they are mostly not good. The question is what do we do about it? Sick pitbulls on random blacks? I think not.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 12:21:45 AM »

LOL that picture is awesome Ashish!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 12:22:33 AM »
I have no comment.

Me??

LOL, no. Not you!  ;D Sorry for the confusion.

But I do find it very disturbing and sickening to have someone want people to be seriously hurt and injured solely based on skin color. This is absolutely DISGUSTING! The righteous do not have to stoop down to other people's levels.
This is NOT anyone's personal hate club.

I also agree with Lubab's last statement.  And in my opinion, to assume that every black person is evil is just pure racist hatred and full of ignorance when indeed we see that there are good righteous blacks too, like he mentioned Alan Keyes, whom MANY on the forum have expressed admiration for! And Alan Keyes has righteous black followers and there ARE some righteous blacks.

At least I know that the dog owner will be arrested. It seems like the MAJORITY of the posters here have agreed that the attitude to want random people to be hurt solely for the color of their skin is WRONG.

Hmm, that is the MAJORITY of people agree that this video is wrong! Isn't that interesting.

Mills, I am not saying this to start an argument but I have to point out that the majority of jews don't support kahnism and unfortunately rabbi kahane wasn't liked by the majority even though he was so right about everything. The fact that the majority of the people who posted didn't agree with me, does not bother me a bit nor does it mean I am wrong.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »

Lol, I agree that it's a funny picture. I wish those muzzies would be bombed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 12:33:49 AM »

Mills, I am not saying this to start an argument but I have to point out that the majority of jews don't support kahnism and unfortunately rabbi kahane wasn't liked by the majority even though he was so right about everything. The fact that the majority of the people who posted didn't agree with me, does not bother me a bit nor does it mean I am wrong.

It is not that the majority disagrees with you that makes you wrong on this point, but it is the content of your argument that makes you wrong. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 12:35:58 AM »
OK?  ???
Still the majority here disagree with you because your video that you are glorifying is SICK!
Sick Sick Sick! No matter what you say.
The fat woman will be arrested and will pay for letting her dog attack a HUMAN being and the dog will most likely be put down for attacking a person.
And you will still be whining about it here. BIG deal. Not all blacks are evil! End of story. You want to hate ALL blacks, that's your problem but I think by the responses given here that have MOSTLY (like 99.9%) DISAGREED with you, prove that this will is not someone's personal hate club. We do NOT hate blacks for being black, we hate anyone of an EVIL culture and most blacks glorify an evil culture. But we know that some don't.
Some members on JTF, however think that this is a hate club where they think that we ALL hate such and such race. Fortunately, the majority here are educated enough to understand that we don't hate skin color, but evil actions by evil cultures.

You have a problem with the fact that we do NOT agree with you, why not take it to Chaim? Ask him in AskJTF is we should sympathize with the dog and his owner?  As him if we should hate people JUST because of skin color. A LOT of members in the forum need to hear the answer.

But no matter what you say, you cannot change the fact that MOST of us find this video sick and find it WRONG.

I am not trying to change your mind. Keep in mind that Ful Metal Jacket who was sticking up for the shvartza also hates jonothan pollard. The point is that this is my belief and I am not trying to turn this into my own hate club. I simply posted and I saw everyones responses. I am not upset nor should anybody else be.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 12:38:11 AM »
I will ask Chaim about this but I have a question in this week. I will decide tom morning if it's worth changing my question to this as the question I asked Chaim is something that I want to hear the answer to. I will deff ask next week though. I too am curious to hear what Chaim has to say.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 12:43:50 AM »
I will ask Chaim about this but I have a question in this week. I will decide tom morning if it's worth changing my question to this as the question I asked Chaim is something that I want to hear the answer to. I will deff ask next week though. I too am curious to hear what Chaim has to say.

I know what he will say because he has answered these questions before.
In one he said "Should I hate people because of the color of their skin? G-d forbid!"
I greatly admire him and know what his answer will be on this.  :)

Actually, from all the shvartza stories hes told, I wouldn't be so sure.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 12:45:19 AM »

O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 12:47:39 AM »
Whatever, I have to go now but I guess some people wait for the shvartza to actually call them hymie or honkie before they feel anger towards them. The fact that anti semitism is so rampant in the black community is not enough. I actually asked chaim a question in the past of whether he would save the life of a random dog or shvartza and he agreed with me and said that you should save the dog.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »
How old is this guy downwithislam?

That type of behavior can be somewhat overlooked if he was young and he'll eventually get over it. But it worries me that he might actually be a grown man.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »

In one he said "Should I hate people because of the color of their skin? G-d forbid!"

Ha ha ha, you have NO idea, my friend. NO idea.

Such racism. It's too sad.

Full Metal Jacket is not a human being for attacking pollard so I will not dialog with him.

Mills, I think you should check out the question I asked chaim this week. What do you think he will say?

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 12:59:51 AM »

Ha ha ha, you have NO idea, my friend. NO idea.

Such racism. It's too sad.

Full Metal Jacket is not a human being for attacking pollard so I will not dialog with him.

Mills, I think you should check out the question I asked chaim this week. What do you think he will say?
GROW UP. I stated he wasn't apart of Operation Sphinx. I can't see how this is attacking Pollard.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 01:04:58 AM »
Downwithislam is just mad that NO ONE agrees with his sick views. PERIOD.

And I am sure Chaim would say something like we should not lower ourself to their level. Meaning that they can be violent people but we are better than they are and not act like them.

I agree, GROW UP. Today, once again seeing such hateful views, I have lost respect for another person. Its sad when this happens.

Mills, I am curious to know who else you have lost respect for on this forum?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 01:07:17 AM »
I would only be hurt if Chaim lost respect for me. The only reason I am on this forum is because of the people I have become friendly with and my love and respect for Chaim Ben Pesach. That is all that matters.