Author Topic: Terrorist's Wife is on Benefits  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Terrorist's Wife is on Benefits
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
Terrorist's Wife is on Benefits

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Source: The Sun Online

The wife of the terrorist who sponged £20,352 a year off the taxpayer while plotting to behead a squaddie will still collect benefits

Evil Parvis Khan’s wife Mahnaz has vowed to stand by him even though he may never be freed after being jailed for a minimum 14 years on Monday.

Fanatic Khan, 37, raked in dole and other benefits totalling £1,696 a month even though he had a full-time job – with al-Qaeda.

His wife will still be entitled to nearly all of the payouts.

She is looking after their four children and can collect £160 full-time carer’s allowance for Khan’s elderly mother Taj.

Mahnaz would not comment yesterday at the family home in Alum Rock, Birmingham.

Antiterror cops who bugged the house heard Khan brutalising his kids, aged eight to one.

The evil Islamist made his five-year-old son chant his love for Osama bin Laden on pain of a beating.

Khan was jailed at Leicester Crown Court for plotting to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier.

He also supplied warfare equipment to his al-Qaeda bosses killing and maiming British troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
Re: Terrorist's Wife is on Benefits
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 04:16:39 PM »
Ooooh, so thats where my hard earned £600 of tax a month go. To a terrorist muslim whore.

Great!
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
I won't earn this kind of money working half of year in my country;  >:(  This is not war on terror; this is war on citisens waged by "new age" elites and NWO politicians.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »
What does this teach people? be a parasite and the government loves you for it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 03:46:09 AM »
Muslims out!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 05:38:51 PM »
It's only because the government steals my money at source that they have any money to give to scum like this. If I had a choice I sure as hell wouldn't pay tax to this evil cowardly treacherous government.  >:(
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »
A lot of muslims cheat and sponge of the benefits system here. Sometimes thats why they come over to the Uk.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »
Europeans have no brain now with this money she will raise her terroist kufar hating childrens why dont they deport her

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2008, 10:27:25 PM »
Europeans have no brain now with this money she will raise her terroist kufar hating childrens why dont they deport her
It has nothing to do with having no brains, or so Ashish.
It is far more complicated, we are dealing with soft totalitarism.
STEP 1 : first Islam is ruled out as a relevant factor
STEP 2 : the political bodies call for combatting anti-semitism.
STEP 3 : 'antisemitism' is afterwards replaced by 'racism and intolerance' in general.
STEP 4 : Resolutions, policies, laws are made in Parliament to effectivily chalange racism.
STEP 5 : These policies and laws are enforced on those , who warn for the danger of Islam and multicultural society, just because they are warning for it.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2008, 10:01:28 AM »
I agree with Amroix the end result is that "Zionists" are compared to nazis and "poor opressed" muslimes to the Holocuast victims.  EU is verbaly combating "antisemtism" but in reality supports new Holocust in European cities and Israel.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 11:07:52 AM »
The welfare-states in Europe are our doom.  :'(

The half of the budget of Germany go to welfare.

This are 180 000 000 000 Euro.

The lazy Muzzie sandape-dogs laughing on us. >:(

No welfare - No Muzzies.  O0

They are unable to pay the rent in our cities on their own.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

Some , but not all muslims will be unable to survive in a welfare-free Germany.
They have gained financial power already, and some of them have jobs (that Germans don't want to do , and therefore they also live from welfare!)

My idea about the stopping of welfare: the industrial elite will not allow it, because it will create uproar, that will be bad for economy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 12:56:48 PM »

They have gained financial power already, and some of them have jobs (that Germans don't want to do , and therefore they also live from welfare!)

My idea about the stopping of welfare: the industrial elite will not allow it, because it will create uproar, that will be bad for economy.

The Muzzies, who came to Germany in the fifties and sixties have done some work, which no other citizen want to do. But the second generation already in the eighties refused to do and lived mainly from welfare.

One thing is very interesting:

In the sixties, where only a few hundred of thousands Muzzies lived in Germany, there were more employed Muzzies than today. Today we have a few millions of Muzzies.

The only hard working people from the near east in my country are:

Jews
Maronites
Armenians
Chaldeans
Alevites
Yezids
Kemalists (Followers of Kemal Atatürk)
Iranian Refugees

Under this groups is welfare nearly unknown. This groups immigrate from the same countries to us and the most of them have nothing, like the Muzzies, but they develop completely different.

But if you see a Hijab, you can be shure that her family lives from welfare.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 03:35:00 PM »

The Muzzies, who came to Germany in the fifties and sixties have done some work, which no other citizen want to do. But the second generation already in the eighties refused to do and lived mainly from welfare.

One thing is very interesting:

In the sixties, where only a few hundred of thousands Muzzies lived in Germany, there were more employed Muzzies than today. Today we have a few millions of Muzzies.

The only hard working people from the near east in my country are:

Jews
Maronites
Armenians
Chaldeans
Alevites
Yezids
Kemalists (Followers of Kemal Atatürk)
Iranian Refugees

Under this groups is welfare nearly unknown. This groups immigrate from the same countries to us and the most of them have nothing, like the Muzzies, but they develop completely different.

But if you see a Hijab, you can be shure that her family lives from welfare.

That is more or less the same for Belgium.

One more question: What about lazy - ethnical European - Germans? how much % of them are living on welfare?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »
Ca. 15 % of the ethnical Germans living on welfare. Some work an earn some money and the gouvernment than give them something money additional.

Every citizen gets child money. For every child the citizen gets 154 Euro. If you have more than three children the citizen receives 24 Euro additional for every child.  :(

This is a muzzie breed programm.

I know for shure, that more than 50 percent of all Muzzies are not employed. Germany is the Muzzie heaven.    >:( >:( >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »
Ca. 15 % of the ethnical Germans living on welfare. Some work an earn some money and the gouvernment than give them something money additional.

Every citizen gets child money. For every child the citizen gets 154 Euro. If you have more than three children the citizen receives 24 Euro additional for every child.  :(

This is a muzzie breed programm.

I know for shure, that more than 50 percent of all Muzzies are not employed. Germany is the Muzzie heaven.    >:( >:( >:(

The Germans (and all Europeans) have had the Enlightenment, and may 68 revolt. Contraception is standard procedure.
Abortion is legal.
The child money is for everybody.

We are the ones that refuse to make babies. Do not blame muslims for following the patriarchical traditions better than we do.

It is OUR fault. It is our duty to make moe children, but we are blinded by career-goals.

We must kick out our enemies, make babies, and do the dirty jobs (coal mines, meat industry, ....) ourselves.

The whole proces started with the "americanisation " in the 50-ties.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 04:05:37 AM »
I agree with Ambroix, but it all started a lot earlier, the family and education sytems atacked in 68 were just the last victims in building the enlightened and progressive new order. We must kick out muslimes but we cannot continue this social-liberal model or our grandchildren if any will be Chinese slaves. Look on Israel the only Jewish population rising is religius one, this is clear sign.   

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 04:45:26 AM »
I agree with Ambroix, but it all started a lot earlier, the family and education sytems atacked in 68 were just the last victims in building the enlightened and progressive new order. We must kick out muslimes but we cannot continue this social-liberal model or our grandchildren if any will be Chinese slaves. Look on Israel the only Jewish population rising is religius one, this is clear sign.   

But the great churches in Germany are bound to the gouvernment and full of traitors. They bless the sodomites and most pastors are leftists. They pressure the gouvernment to give welfare to the lazy people.

With them is no new start.

What is your denomination Ultra?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 05:08:48 AM »
Yes They're very deformed but I heard that german catholics especialy in Bavaria are lot more socialy conservative; Can't stand their theology... but still oficialy RC although not practising one; there's no real choice in my city the adventists liturgy is... let say too non conventional for me... So for now I'm Meshianic Noahide. ;)

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 06:32:01 AM »
Yes They're very deformed but I heard that german catholics especialy in Bavaria are lot more socialy conservative; Can't stand their theology... but still oficialy RC although not practising one; there's no real choice in my city the adventists liturgy is... let say too non conventional for me... So for now I'm Meshianic Noahide. ;)

I am born into a Lutherian family. But I am following the theology of Jean Calvin. I have since a few weeks the number of the Reformed Church under my blotting pad. The community is a little distance away. The Reverend there is a woman. I am not so shure to join. It could be a leftist church as well.

What do you think?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 08:25:13 AM »

I am born into a Lutherian family. But I am following the theology of Jean Calvin. I have since a few weeks the number of the Reformed Church under my blotting pad. The community is a little distance away. The Reverend there is a woman. I am not so shure to join. It could be a leftist church as well.

What do you think?

If they have woman as pastor it can't be good; look on real catholics, ortodox church or ortodox Jews they don't allow this for a reason. You must learn what's their stance on replecement theology, welfare state, scriptual literacy etc... I'm Polish slav so the western protestantism in general is not matching my temperament, the catholicim and ortodoxy are lot emotionaly warmer... Anyway meet them and try to figure out what kind of people they're; I know this is not much of help, but it's hard to find the good church in this days. Read the scriptures, pray to G-d and he'll show you the right way.  :)     

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »

What do you think?

If they have woman as pastor it can't be good; look on real catholics, ortodox church or ortodox Jews they don't allow this for a reason. You must learn what's their stance on replecement theology, welfare state, scriptual literacy etc... I'm Polish slav so the western protestantism in general is not matching my temperament, the catholicim and ortodoxy are lot emotionaly warmer... Anyway meet them and try to figure out what kind of people they're; I know this is not much of help, but it's hard to find the good church in this days. Read the scriptures, pray to G-d and he'll show you the right way.  :)     

Thank you Ultra. :)