Author Topic: Criticize Islam and get sued?  (Read 2302 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Criticize Islam and get sued?
« on: March 16, 2008, 01:52:04 AM »
It's great that the AP is an "independent news source." 

"To protect the faith, Muslim nations have created an "observatory" that meets regularly to monitor Islamophobia"

Don't they mean "hitlist" or "blacklist."  Can you imagine if Israel or the U.S. announced that they kept a list of those people who criticized Judaism and Christianity for possible legal or criminal action?  Or if the Vatican kept a list of those people who attacked the Church? What would the world response be??? Would that be buried on page 31B???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080314/ap_on_re_af/islamic_summit_islamophobia

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Criticize Islam and get sued?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:22:52 AM »
Freedom of religion stops where murder and violence begins.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:34:39 AM »
CAIRs got that one in the bag.  That is one sue happy organization.  Anyone remember Andrew Whitehead and his website Anti-CAIR?  CAIR tried to shut him up.  It didn't work.
I also remember them threatening to sue any airline passenger who reported suspicious behavior on a plane if it is directed towards a muslim.

Suing infidels into submission is slightly better than a beheading but only slightly.

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 05:21:08 AM »
Oh yeah, I saw this on the news too. What MORONS! I know their countries don't value freedom of speech but WE DO! I will say anything I want on islam no matter WHAT they say!

Maybe this conference is to show Muslims that the Muslim governments are doing something about their enemies. This may also be a warning to Western leaders.  They can't get away with it in America but the rest of the world is a different story. They will use every court, law, economy and system we have in Western countries to advance their cause.  JTF, Jihad Watch, Michael Savage, the BNP and others are the biggest threat to them. I think Michael Savage's life is actually in danger. Once they are majority population in some European countries, they will change the laws so you can be arrested for saying anything negative about Islam.  Just wait, it WILL happen! 

Everyone should remember that they believe that JIHAD OF THE PEN is just as, if not more important than, the sword.  They don't differentiate between violence and words. Jihad of the pen is actually an Islamic concept.