Do special people know that they are special

They have no idea
2 (22.2%)
Very posible but they just can't say it
4 (44.4%)
they definitely know it
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do special people know that they are special  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Do special people know that they are special
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:34:31 AM »
What you guys think ?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Do special people know that they are special
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 02:08:52 AM »
Are you talking about mentally retarded people?  I think it depends on just how "special" they are.  I would say that all but the most braindead mentally retarded people know that they are different from people in some kind of way.  I don't think they grasp the full meaning of their retardation or the full meaning of the difference between them and other people or what other people are capable of, but I think most of them know that they are different.  I think even people with Downs syndrome know that they're not normal.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 02:24:58 AM »
I think the saddest thing is how many of them are murdered before they're even born.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 02:26:21 AM »
I could not vote since I believe it depends. Some know and some don't. At times, they are told so and some decide to act this way. While others really try to live normal lives and others just don't know.
I study psychology, so that's how I know.
Also, those disorders would be called developmental disabilities, developmental delay learning disorders and so on.

What's the worst type of developmental disability?  (not including severe head trauma and being braindead)  Is downs syndrome the worst? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 02:50:21 AM »
I could not vote since I believe it depends. Some know and some don't. At times, they are told so and some decide to act this way. While others really try to live normal lives and others just don't know.
I study psychology, so that's how I know.
Also, those disorders would be called developmental disabilities, developmental delay learning disorders and so on.

What's the worst type of developmental disability?  (not including severe head trauma and being braindead)  Is downs syndrome the worst? 

There are disorders that leave babies with the mind of an infant, for the rest of their lives. I'm not sure what that would be called though.

Some of the most physically horrible birth defects are anencephaly, thanatophoric dysplasia, and Harlequin syndrome. Phocomelia is also very disturbing.

I read a story of a woman in Brazil who had taken thalidomide while she was pregnant without any idea of what it would do to her baby (the Brazilian doctor didn't tell her) who screamed when she saw her baby without any limbs. I've wondered sometimes why God would allow such horrible things to happen in the world. I notice that when I look at images of severely deformed people or babies, that I can get very depressed and I feel like it sort of draws bad energy, so I try not to focus on that subject much. It is, however, unfortunately something I've read far too much about out of my curiousity as a student of Biology. One image I saw of a stillborn baby that had anencephaly and a lot of cranio-facial deformities still upsets me when I think about it. You could barely tell the baby was human. It looked like a dead troll.

I hope that when these baby's souls go back to God that he gives them heavenly bodies that are perfect and heals the minds of those who had mental problems. I believe that God will heal all these people eventually in the afterlife.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:07:16 AM »
Yes.. they do.. in a majority of cases. 

I wonder how Muslims treat the mentally handicapped?  I know they kill Homosexuals and idolize Hilter...  it makes me wonder.

Brian

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 03:44:21 AM »

I wonder how Muslims treat the mentally handicapped?  I know they kill Homosexuals and idolize Hilter...  it makes me wonder.

Brian

muSSlims hate the mentally handicapped, it's part of the muSSlim final solution to get rid of the incapable, handicapped etc. So it's all part of takiyah and Allah's muSSlim Nazi Final Solution! >:( :o

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 03:46:11 AM »
NO to them is normal.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 04:57:42 AM »
Yes, we do. ;)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 06:00:45 AM »
Yes, we do. ;)

:::D :::D You are special to me Ari, not so much the rain man kind of special  ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 10:29:12 AM »

Brian

I read a story over a year ago of some poor Down's victim having bombs strapped to him and sent to suicide.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »
By the way I hope this thread could inspire people to get tested for Tay-Sachs if they're single and have their potential husbands or wives tested as well. It's a big risk factor for those who are Ashkenazi.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 12:29:16 PM »

Brian

I read a story over a year ago of some poor Down's victim having bombs strapped to him and sent to suicide.

Yes...  and I think you are living in a time warp.. that happened less than 2 months ago.   :)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:23 PM »

Brian

Yes...  and I think you are living in a time warp.. that happened less than 2 months ago.   :)

Yes, it was just a couple of months ago but it was not the first time, they have done it before about a year ago also.
The worst mental retardation condition? Islam of course, no offense meant to the truly "special" people.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 02:37:39 AM »

Brian

Yes, it was just a couple of months ago but it was not the first time, they have done it before about a year ago also.
The worst mental retardation condition? Islam of course, no offense meant to the truly "special" people.

Yeah.. I was thinking the same thing... but I know mentally handicapped people, and I just don't want to group these poor sufferers with Mohammad Worshipers. 

Brian

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 02:42:54 AM »
By the way I hope this thread could inspire people to get tested for Tay-Sachs if they're single and have their potential husbands or wives tested as well. It's a big risk factor for those who are Ashkenazi.
whats that???

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 12:28:42 PM »
Tay-Sachs is a horrible disease thats typically fatal before birth, and is only carried by Ashkanatzis

I had to get tested for that... even thought my wife isn't Ashnkanatzi. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 04:09:40 PM »
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/taysachs/taysachs.htm

What is Tay-Sachs Disease?

Tay-Sachs disease is a fatal genetic lipid storage disorder in which harmful quantities of a fatty substance called ganglioside GM2 build up in tissues and nerve cells in the brain. The condition is caused by insufficient activity of an enzyme called beta-hexosaminidase A that catalyzes the biodegradation of acidic fatty materials known as gangliosides. Gangliosides are made and biodegraded rapidly in early life as the brain develops.

Infants with Tay-Sachs disease appear to develop normally for the first few months of life. Then, as nerve cells become distended with fatty material, a relentless deterioration of mental and physical abilities occurs. The child becomes blind, deaf, and unable to swallow. Muscles begin to atrophy and paralysis sets in. Other neurological symptoms include dementia, seizures, and an increased startle reflex to noise. A much rarer form of the disorder occurs in patients in their twenties and early thirties and is characterized by an unsteady gait and progressive neurological deterioration. Persons with Tay-Sachs also have "cherry-red" spots in their eyes. The incidence of Tay-Sachs is particularly high among people of Eastern European and Askhenazi Jewish descent. Patients and carriers of Tay-Sachs disease can be identified by a simple blood test that measures beta-hexosaminidase A activity. Both parents must carry the mutated gene in order to have an affected child. In these instances, there is a 25 percent chance with each pregnancy that the child will be affected with Tay-Sachs disease. Prenatal diagnosis is available if desired.

Is there any treatment?

Presently there is no treatment for Tay-Sachs disease. Anticonvulsant medicine may initially control seizures. Other supportive treatment includes proper nutrition and hydration and techniques to keep the airway open. Children may eventually need a feeding tube.

What is the prognosis?

Even with the best of care, children with Tay-Sachs disease usually die by age 4, from recurring infection.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
If you carry the gene for it, and someone you marry carries the gene for it, you have a chance of having a baby who will inherit a pair of those genes and might have the disease.

It's not only Ashkenazi Jews that carry the gene; however, they're the ones most at risk.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 04:12:56 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »
Times like these, I wonder whether anything in life is worth fighting for. :( When there's so much pain around this world, when there are people taking birth without limbs, when people are suffering from painful, terminal illnesses etc. etc., it's so hard to even think of politics, Islam, and the rest. One feels so small and helpless. One feels nothing really is worth caring for. :-\

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
Times like these, I wonder whether anything in life is worth fighting for. :( When there's so much pain around this world, when there are people taking birth without limbs, when people are suffering from painful, terminal illnesses etc. etc., it's so hard to even think of politics, Islam, and the rest. One feels so small and helpless. One feels nothing really is worth caring for. :-\

These things have always happened. At least now some of the babies who didn't come out quite right can look forward to a much better life than they would have had in the past, and maybe one day there will be ways of preventing all these types of things from happening.

Offline chocolatecookie

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

Brian

There have been numerous examples of bad treatment of those are mentally handicapped or have mental illness. The history of Islam is not a pretty one.