Author Topic: Bedouin Stone Bus near Dimona, Break Windshield  (Read 3164 times)

admin

Bedouin Stone Bus near Dimona, Break Windshield
« on: March 11, 2008, 04:31:33 PM »
Bedouin Stone Bus near Dimona, Break Windshield

(IsraelNN.com) Bedouin stoned a bus on the Be'er Sheva-Dimona highway Monday evening, breaking the vehicle's windshield but causing no injuries. Motorists have been plagued by increasing incidents of violence by Bedouin, many of whom live in illegal villages. In one recent incident, they placed a large block on a road, causing widespread dmage to vehicles.

Several drivers have reported that Bedouin several times have faked accidents, forcing passing motorists to stop and then stealing their cars.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Bedouin Stone Bus near Dimona, Break Windshield
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »
When I went on Birthright I slept in Bedouin tents and I meet some Bedouins and then seemed nice but they are Muslims so I can't say this shocks me.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 06:46:56 PM »
When I went on Birthright I slept in Bedouin tents and I meet some Bedouins and then seemed nice but they are Muslims so I can't say this shocks me.

Was that on your most recent trip to Israel?

My sister also went on Birthright and had to sleep in their tents. Why do they have to be self-hating and make you sleep in Bedouin tents?

Yes it was. the first 10 days of my trip was a 10 day guided tour and on the 7th night we slept in Bedouin tents. The next day we climed the Massada we got up at 430 in the morning. The Bedouins talked about how much they love Israel and how they are so proud to serve in the IDF and be Israeli citizens of the great land of Israel. I didn't buy this for one second. Then said that they are Sunni Muslim and they speak Hebrew and just love Israel and wouln't have it any other way.

After the 10 days I changed my ticket to stay for 3 weeks at Yeshvia. I was at Mayanot Yeshvia for the first 4 days then I changed to Machon Meir Yeshiva in the Kiryat Moshe Neighbourhood which was only blocks away from the recent savage attacks.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 10:58:42 PM »
Are they regular muslims? because I thought their form of Islam was different
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
My sister also went to Masada the next morning. Were you on Oranim? That's the Leftist trip. Isn't Mayanot the religious one?

Machon Meir is somewhat Kahanist.

Orinim is leftist and they don't observe the Sabbath. Don't know if they keep they keep kosher or not. Mayanot keeps Shabbat and keeps kosher. Mayanot is religious.

Machon Meir is Rav Kook. They are religous Zionist Moshe Kaplin one of the Rabbis that teaches there was Kahane's Son-In Law. Some of Kahane's books are in the library
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 02:45:46 AM »
If they want to pull that BS deport them to gaza.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 04:34:25 AM »
Bedouins love Jewish money and they're known thiefs, but they're better than city dwelling A-rabs though becouse they're loyal to their tribe and clan only not Ummah or Fakestine and they live like all A-rabs before Mahomet acording to dessert honour code not sharia. All this money from goverment is spoiling them, they're the same as Gipsies in Poland. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 10:48:05 PM »
Bedouins love Jewish money and they're known thiefs, but they're better than city dwelling A-rabs though becouse they're loyal to their tribe and clan only not Ummah or Fakestine and they live like all A-rabs before Mahomet acording to dessert honour code not sharia. All this money from goverment is spoiling them, they're the same as Gipsies in Poland. 
basically bedouins are idiots incapable of having national aspirations
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 12:44:29 AM »
They are like Nomads in Africa only worse they are our problem
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh