Author Topic: ATTENTION!! Zimbabwe steals white businesses  (Read 1498 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
ATTENTION!! Zimbabwe steals white businesses
« on: March 10, 2008, 10:09:29 PM »
If you haven't already heard, the black Stalin Robert Mugabe has ordered that all foreign-owned and white-owned businesses hand over 51% of the company to the blacks.  This means that they will run them into the ground and make the country even poorer.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ATTENTION!! Zimbabwe steals white businesses
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:16:43 PM »
If you haven't already heard, the black Stalin Robert Mugabe has ordered that all foreign-owned and white-owned businesses hand over 51% of the company to the blacks.  This means that they will run them into the ground and make the country even poorer.
I think its almost easer to walk away from the business outright than having to partner up with animals like that. The fact that they demand controlling interest only makes it all the worst. Before long in most cases the original white owner will be left with nothing anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:14:02 AM »
I think its almost easer to walk away from the business outright than having to partner up with animals like that. The fact that they demand controlling interest only makes it all the worst. Before long in most cases the original white owner will be left with nothing anyway.

Yes..........I knew a few whites in South Africa who just slowly downsized and then closed their business', sold off machinery for what they could get and then left South Africa for safer better shores. One guy put fifteen blacks out of work by closing down.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 05:27:49 AM »
crazyhorse:  "...One guy put fifteen blacks out of work by closing down..."

How could anyone know the difference between their working and their not working?

;D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 05:51:33 AM »
Yes, im just surprised ol mugabe hasn't done this sooner. The last few remaining whites, will now have NOTHING keeping them there. Once the remaining few whites, whom are keeping that country on live support...the beep beep...beeeeeeeeeeeeep will be very near.

But hey, we got to love black ingenuity

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 05:07:44 AM »
crazyhorse:  "...One guy put fifteen blacks out of work by closing down..."

How could anyone know the difference between their working and their not working?

Man! I walked right into that one pal......LOL. You are so right, I have yet to see a productive one, they are lazy sods for sure.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »
Do you have a link to a news article or something?

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 04:44:26 AM »
Do you have a link to a news article or something?

No link on this particular incident, I knew the business owner personally.......he's today back in Austria from where he came now employing European folk who don't damage his machinery, don't do "go slow strikes," and steal his scrap metal.  He is surely better off now than trying to run a business under the barbaric rule of the communist terrorist ANC regime!

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »

The fact that they demanded 51% of any business shows that they do not know the 1st thing about economics.
whan a white wants 51% of anything he has to BUY  & INVEST his own money into a business & thus have a stake in the economic outcome.
Just giving it to anybody otherwise ,especially "Mug-a-be" is a simple formula for disaster.