Author Topic: i hate Holocaust deniers  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
i hate Holocaust deniers
« on: March 16, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »
its funny how people believe that so many other horrific events happened in history but whenever it happens to the Jews, people assume its fake. all holocaust deniers should go through a holocaust
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: i hate Holocaust deniers
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
Everybody knows that the holocaust took place everything is well documented, they are denying it to piss Jews off.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:11:30 PM »
Turks also deny the Armenian genocide. It's just to piss people off.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »
Yes, don't you get mad at somebody who says the holocaust didn't take place?
I'm not Jewish and I get mad, so I can imagine how hurtful it must be for a Jew.
Ragheads will be ragheads.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline chocolatecookie

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 02:21:10 PM »
Yes, don't you get mad at somebody who says the holocaust didn't take place?
I'm not Jewish and I get mad, so I can imagine how hurtful it must be for a Jew.
Ragheads will be ragheads.

IIRC, there was a quote about this issue in the news paper a while ago; the fact that holocaust deniers don't really deny the holocaust, the evidence is as plain as day. What they try to do is by denying the holocaust they're trying kill the impact of that event on the rest of society (and the world). Its a denial of the dignity of the victims in otherwords.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 02:22:16 PM »
its funny how people believe that so many other horrific events happened in history but whenever it happens to the Jews, people assume its fake. all holocaust deniers should go through a holocaust
Do you think deniers haven't watched any BBC documentaries? or any other documentaries on the holocaust, of course they have. They are denying it because they hate Jews, no impartial person who has nothing against Jews would deny the veracity of the holocaust. Deniers should pay a visit to Auschwitz, some people who have been there say it's so horrible women visitors cried when they went in and saw it from the inside.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »
those who deny holocust are animals without brains, it is as if saying earth is flat, these are mentally retarded people who must be killed.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 02:26:20 PM »
those who deny holocust are animals without brains, it is as if saying earth is flat, these are mentally retarded people who must be killed.

Amen to that.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
It's not just to piss Jews off.  The people who believe that the Holocaust was a myth think that everything that happens in the world is part of a Jewish/Zionist conspiracy.  They think that Jews orchestrated the Holocaust in order to gain sympathy for Jews which would enable them to take over the world.  They think that the only power that the Jews have today to take over the world is the guilt of the Holocaust, so they seek to take this "power" away because they believe that if they do so Jews will be powerless in their conquest for world-wide domination.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 03:18:22 PM »
It's not just to piss Jews off.  The people who believe that the Holocaust was a myth think that everything that happens in the world is part of a Jewish/Zionist conspiracy.  They think that Jews orchestrated the Holocaust in order to gain sympathy for Jews which would enable them to take over the world.  They think that the only power that the Jews have today to take over the world is the guilt of the Holocaust, so they seek to take this "power" away because they believe that if they do so Jews will be powerless in their conquest for world-wide domination.

Do you mean there are people who don't KNOW what happened during WWII?
Those people must be pretty retarded, ignorance is no excuse to say 6 million Jews didn't die.
I think they do it out of hatred, they hate Jews and they would like to kill all Jews right now if they
had half a chance. But maybe there are retarded uninformed people too.
It's good that holocaust denial is illegal in most civilized countries.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 03:27:42 PM »

Those people must be pretty retarded, ignorance is no excuse to say 6 million Jews didn't die.
I think they do it out of hatred, they hate Jews and they would like to kill all Jews right now if they

Well, this group of people that I was talking about know what happened, they just want people to believe that it didn't happen because they think it will take the "Jew's power" away because he won't be able to hide behind the guilt of the holocaust anymore.  Even if they know what happened, they try to lie to themselves as much as they can to force themselves to believe that it didn't happen.  It's a sort of cognitive dissonance, they believe that Jews are the ultimate tyrants, criminals, perpetrators of human suffering, so if there is some event where Jews were helpless and innocent victims, they have to change  that in order to fit it into their system of thought which is that Jews are the oppressors and not the oppressed.  Also, showing the Holocaust as a lie would discredit the Jew and show him as a liar and a fraud, which they believe that he is regarding everything.  Of course they do it out of hatred and  they would all love another Holocaust to happen.  Many of them aren't retarded and uninformed, they are just so hateful and insane and they inform themselves with propaganda in order to convince themselves that it didn't happen.  Just like how people can convince themselves that man didn't land on the moon or many of the other crazy things that people believe. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 03:30:59 PM »

Well, this group of people that I was talking about know what happened, they just want people to believe that it didn't happen because they think it will take the "Jew's power" away because he won't be able to hide behind the guilt of the holocaust anymore.  Even if they know what happened, they try to lie to themselves as much as they can to force themselves to believe that it didn't happen.  It's a sort of cognitive dissonance, they believe that Jews are the ultimate tyrants, criminals, perpetrators of human suffering, so if there is some event where Jews were helpless and innocent victims, they have to change  that in order to fit it into their system of thought which is that Jews are the oppressors and not the oppressed.  Also, showing the Holocaust as a lie would discredit the Jew and show him as a liar and a fraud, which they believe that he is regarding everything.  Of course they do it out of hatred and  they would all love another Holocaust to happen.  Many of them aren't retarded and uninformed, they are just so hateful and insane and they inform themselves with propaganda in order to convince themselves that it didn't happen.  Just like how people can convince themselves that man didn't land on the moon or many of the other crazy things that people believe. 

Thanks good detailed comment, either way they are Jew haters.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
I HATE THEM !!!  :-\
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »
Yeah, and you deny what happened to Jonathan Pollard, fag.  >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
They are the lowest most dispicable people in the world.  btw, in Iran, people are now taught that the Holocast is a hoax. 

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 05:24:39 PM »
Yeah, and you deny what happened to Jonathan Pollard, fag.  >:(
What the hell are you talking about? You need to watch your mouth calling me a fag.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
Holocaust denial is politically miniscule.  The laws in Europe prevent the holocaust being denied.  Unlike the laws in Turkey, which force people to deny the Armenian massacre.  So to say Jews are uniquely targed with genocide denial would go against evidence.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
Arab Sudanese are also lying about Black Sudanese genocide just to piss Blacks off!  What's worse, the Arab Sudanese government is trying to pass the blame onto Israel, saying that quote "the Israeli Zionists (heroes) are commiting 'genocide' (we don't want them here, they don't belong here) against the 'Palestinians' (Illegal Aliens)" endquote.

Don't be fooled by these Taqiyyah-playing terrorists!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
In the middle ages they used to kill those who said the world was round. Now you're going to kill those that say it's flat?
What a joke.
Besides,  by executing all holocaust-deniers, you'll make the nazis into martyrs, what will give them and their views more sympathy, and that's exactly what you don't want.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »
The Turk and Sudanese Genocide is NOT the same as the Nazi Holocaust.  They're both horrible.. but they weren't as purely evil in their methodology.

At any rate... we should be more concerned about the coming Israeli Genocide that seems to becoming closer with each passing year.

Brian

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 04:00:35 AM »
Holocaust deniers are some of the worst creatures on the planet.  I get so depressed with seeing so many normal looking whites, blacks, asians and Hispanics on youtube believing the worst kinds of antisemitic propaganda.

Every Jew should be armed

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2008, 04:02:53 AM »
And so should righteous gentiles...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »
Yes idiot Holocaust deniers are SOOO stupid that first they say it never happened but then say "hitler should have finished the job"
Come on! They can't even make up their minds! Just idiots and they need help for their paranoia!
Yeah I hate em too!
Idiots that can't make up their minds??????????
I disagree, they fully know what they want.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.