5 (33.3%)
I like the forum but just minor improvement
8 (53.3%)
Leave it as is, everything is a ok
2 (13.3%)
I can care less
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What you think about the forum  (Read 2107 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What you think about the forum
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:11:51 PM »
Any thoughts?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What you think about the forum
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
I think there is room for a bit of improvement. It's headed in the right direction but I think we need something to attract new users. We have to remember that there aren't many Jews left in the world, on top of that, there are even fewer right wing Jews and even fewer Kahanists. We need some sort of niche to attract them here. While I think discussion of our culture and religion is important, I'm wondering what else we can do to attract other Jews and righteous gentiles?

I know this sounds a bit awkward but I know a number of Atheists and secular folks who are very supportive of Jews and Zionism, wonder how we could target them?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »
It has both strengths and weaknesses like every forum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 01:44:01 PM »
The topics of the forum may need to become more serious as the movement grows.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 01:46:09 PM »
It may need some minor improvement but other than that it's excellent O0

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
The reason why I participate in this forum is because The Great Chaim mentioned it on his dynamic cable television program... What I like best about this forum is the fact that it's such a great place for the civil and polite exchange of ideas and opinions surrounding the often turbulent life we must live as Jews in this society that clearly wants us all DEAD... You would be hard pressed to find a more upstanding and civilized forum on the internet designed for Jews (and even non-JEWS) to express their views and opinion... The moderators here do an outstanding job of maintaining the board in an orderly fashion... And everyone's views are respected, even those who possess views not necessarily in-sync with the majority of us, they still get the chance to speak their mind... I must ask at this time that The Great Chaim keep on mentioning this web site and message board on his incredibly popular cable TV program, maybe that will result in MORE people coming aboard and joining in our intellectual message board discussions... Let's face it folks, we're darn lucky that this pristine message board exists!!... Without this message board we'd have no place on the internet to call home!!...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »
Overall I give it a solid B.  I don't appreciate some of the infighting and nickpicking among members, but overall the site's great. O0
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:24:14 PM by Ari »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 03:55:54 PM »
The topics of the forum may need to become more serious as the movement grows.
I agree Rubystars!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 05:26:34 PM »

Chaim brought up a concern a while back that there might be too many sections on the forum.    This is along the lines of my opinion as well.     It seems like some good discussions rarely get viewed because of where they are located in the forum.     Fewer sections and sub-sections on the forum is something I think should be seriously considered.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 05:33:06 PM »
this is a great forum but why do people bash Croatians like me who support Serbia and the Jews

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 05:42:40 PM »
this is a great forum but why do people bash Croatians like me who support Serbia and the Jews

We don't.  Sorry if you got that impression.  If anti-Croatian statements are made on the forum, surely they wouldn't apply to someone like yourself. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 05:45:52 PM »
yes but people on this site bash me because i support Croatia and when i say that they say i support germany then but that is not true my family fought along side the serbs to fight the nazis and still they say i support nazis

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »
I love the forum. It is the best place for rightwing and G-d-loving people on the whole web.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani