Author Topic: Rare animal species: The "moderate" muslim. Funny Joke I made  (Read 854 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Out of all the animal Kingdom, no such species brings out such controversy as elusive muslimicus moderatous, the moderate Muslim.  Due to the extreme rarity of this species, little date is available as to when this sub-genus evolved from muslimicus extremeatous, but estimates place this time frame around 1900 on the border areas of Arabia and Europe.  Impregnated sheep and goats spread the rare gene to the Arab populous. Due to this reason, rarely the recessive sub-genus is revealed in Arabia.  The geneology of this species is Kingdom Animalia, Phylum Chordata, Class Mammalia, Order Primates, Family Hominidae, Tribe Hominini,  Genus Homo, SpeciesMuslimicus moderatous. 

The first sighting of muslimicous moderatous in the US was in 1955, where the Mccarther driven era captured a Muslim teacher suspected of spying for the Soviet Union, and upon thiopental induced interrogation he stated that he did not want all infidels to be killed.  The psychiatrist who was involved in this case, known as Dr. Y was intrigued by this finding and devised a visual test to find the members of this rare species.  50 various pictures are held up and the person is asked a question and must give an answer under a lie detector.  For example, when a map of the US is held up the test taker is asked if he is loyal to the US.  When a picture of a American is held up, the test taker is asked if the infidel should be killed if he rejects Allah and so on.  Dr. Y wishes to remain anonymous due to death threats from thousands of Muslims and legal threats from CAIR.  He published a paper stating that only 0.001% of Muslims he tested fall into the species of muslimicous moderatous.  Many experts claim that the actual percentage seems to be lower and think the 0.001% was due to error in interpreting the lie detector results.

Upon collaborating with Dr. Y, five underground Biologists dedicated their lives to finding members of this species and studying it, but only three have been successful in finding more than 2 such examples.  On an interview, Professor T (who wished to remain anonymous) elaborated on the difficulty finding this elusive species.  "When muslimicous moderatous is found in it's native habitat of Arabia, it is instantly killed off by the dominant muslimicous extremicous population.  This explains its non existence in Arab lands, since when the mutant gene arises, they are exterminated.  Therefore, we must seek out this species in Western lands, where they are not killed.  However, we have found that the species is very rare even in Western countries due to the dominant genes of the muslimicous extremeitous that calls for the death to all infidels, the thirst for blood and violence, and the urge to bow down on a carpet and cohabitate with animals.  I myself was only lucky to see an example once in my life time, and some of my colleges have never seen even one such case." 

An outsider to the Evolutionary Biological world, but expert in muslim nazi behavior, Dr.  Chaim Ben Pessach has a different point of view.  "Muslimicous moderatous is a non existent sub species.  In order to belong to the sub-Genous Muslimicous, one absolutely must follow the muslim-nazi Koran which calls for the death of all infidels.  One who rejects such teachings really does not belong in the sub-species category of muslimicous, but must be classified by a new sub species name.  They merely keep the name muslimicous to satisfy their family, but don't really belong there.  Also, the devious muslimicous extremeous disguises itself as muslimicious moderatous so that explains why the scientists think there is a distinct sub species."
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 09:45:22 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Rare animal species: The "moderate" muslim. Funny Joke I made
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »
That's funny, but the species name is always genus, species, so the Genus can't be homo if the name of the species is two words with other words in them. lol

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 11:16:23 PM »
It is closely related to the Croatius Nonnazius
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 11:52:49 PM »
LOL!  Or the Clintonus Patrioticus!   :D :::D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!