Author Topic: Church and priest attacked in U.K. by moslems  (Read 3282 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Church and priest attacked in U.K. by moslems
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »
the idiots in the u.k. think by ignoring Anti Jewish events they'll be saved by moslems                http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article3559768.ece   

March 16, 2008

Asian youths in 'faith hate' attack on priestKevin Dowling
An Anglican priest is in hospital after he was beaten up and insulted in what appears to be a “faith hate” assault by Asian youths.

Canon Michael Ainsworth, 57, was kicked and punched in the head and left with deep cuts, bruising and two black eyes in the grounds of his historic church in east London after he asked three Asian youths there to be quiet.

The attack at the 18th-century St George in the East Church in Stepney follows a number of apparently anti-Christian attacks in recent months in the same area.

Alan Green, area dean for Tower Hamlets, said: “It was a nasty cowardly attack. There were several groups in the churchyard and two from one group attacked him and the other group came and helped him back to the house.

“He was kicked and punched in the head as he lay on the ground, I believe that what was shouted was ‘you f****** priest’ before they attacked him.”

A Metropolitan police spokesman said: “The suspects are Asian . . . and the incident is being investigated as an alleged faith hate crime.”

The church had previously been targeted when a brick smashed a window during a service. Allan Ramanoop, a member of the parochial church council, said: “On one occasion, youths shouted: ‘This should not be a church, this should be a mosque, you should not be here’.

“The youths are anti-Christian. It’s terrible what they have done to Canon Ainsworth. We’ve never had violence like that before.”

A parishioner raised the alarm after the attack on March 5, but the youths had fled by the time police arrived.

The church was consecrated in 1729 and designed by Nicholas Hawksmoor, a pupil of Sir Christopher Wren. It was severely damaged during the blitz but rebuilt in the 1960s.

Ainsworth was discharged from hospital but has now gone back in. Yesterday, he was visited in St Bartholomew’s hospital by his wife Jan, who is also a priest as well as being the Church of England’s chief education officer.

She said her husband was concerned publicity about the attack could fuel inter-faith tensions. “He does not want the level of fuss and attention. I think he feels it’s quite difficult in the local area.”

The Met recorded an upsurge in attacks against Muslims after the July 2005 bombings in London. There are also numerous attacks against Jews but, according to police statistics, relatively few Christians are attacked because of their faith
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Church and priest attacked in U.K. by moslems
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:20:05 PM »
The stupid Brits have been 'asking' for it. What do they expect when they keep caving in to muSSlims?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
Asian youths ...  ;D

Chinese?, Thai?, Japanese?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »
The stupid Brits have been 'asking' for it. What do they expect when they keep caving in to muSSlims?
This is true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »
Asian youths ...  ;D

Chinese?, Thai?, Japanese?
I don'nt think so ;D pakistani the papers are so P.C.

This should not be a church, this should be a mosque, you should not be here’.
said the muzzies

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 03:51:43 PM »
Moronic spineless dhimmies of the UK will never learn.
I'd execute those ragheads and show it on LiveLeak and tell all ragheads if they do something like that again they will be executed and their families deported back to their fking desert.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »
When they say Asians they always are Pakistanis,Bangladeshis or Muslim Indians. They'd say East Asians otherwise

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
When they say Asians they always are Pakistanis,Bangladeshis or Muslim Indians. They'd say East Asians otherwise

Nice to know. Perhaps I need a special dictionary for the British press  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »

If an article does'nt say Christian or Jew did something terrible and it does'nt identify the person you know it's a moslem

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 04:47:47 PM »

a PC dictionary...they have them for the Upper East Side and Berkeley too ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 04:48:53 PM »

a PC dictionary...they have them for the Upper East Side and Berkeley too ;D
:::D :::D that true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »

If an article does'nt say Christian or Jew did something terrible and it does'nt identify the person you know it's a moslem

Yes, very true.  They are always "youths" or "gunmen."

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »
They never call things by their name, wtf is Asian? ASIA is too big and not all Asians are ragheads, every time I hear Asian I think of the Chinese, they should stop using euphemisms of Islam and call ragheads ragheads.
Asian... Paki is the real nam Paki muzzie.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.