Author Topic: Rich Lowry on Obama & Jeremiah Wrong - Superior Rip on the Audacity of Lies.  (Read 692 times)

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
I found this excellent article (a BIG TIME must read!) that ripped a big whole in Obama's tender tale of love, peace, gospel, fluffy kittens, and leaping baby lambs at his church. Lowry compares Jeremiah Wrong's vitriolic speech named “The Audacity of Hope,” with Obama's second book and the theme of his presidential campaign. - “The Audacity of Hope.”  Interesting, yes?

When Wright loosed his broadsides against the United States, members of the congregation didn’t look at each other awkwardly because their pastor had said something uncharacteristic and embarrassing. Instead, they erupted in paroxysms of affirmation; they were used to such statements and enjoyed them.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDI2Y2IyMDY2YjE3YTMzOThhM2Y1ZmNmOTU1YWYxZjA=
The bad reverend's congregation wasn't shocked or surprised with Jeremiah Wrong's rhetoric.  Why are we to believe Obama is surprised.

I'm no genius but I know a bald faced lie when I hear one.  Please share Lowry's excellent article on the deep poo being shoveled by Obama.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson