Author Topic: Server-Side Web Design  (Read 979 times)

Boeregeneraal

Server-Side Web Design
« on: March 16, 2008, 12:19:52 AM »
Shalom All

I know we have a few web-designers around on the forums. I am wondering what is a good program to learn, if you need to make a web shop?

Please let me know, TODA

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Server-Side Web Design
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
I used OSCommerce for shopping cart in the past, for design, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:07:04 AM »
I used OSCommerce for shopping cart in the past, for design, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Photoshop.
Shalom Cohen. Thank you for the reply. I downloaded the oscommerce thing...but it all seems sooo complicated!?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »
Shalom Cohen. Thank you for the reply. I downloaded the oscommerce thing...but it all seems sooo complicated!?

I can help you configure it later on tonite.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:31:45 AM »

I can help you configure it later on tonite.
Shalom Cohen

Thank you so much for offering to help, it's really appreciated! Basically, I think ill need to wait to get my domain up and everything. It's not so important at the moment.

Or do you think that matters?

btw, you're never on msn?