Author Topic: If Chaim becomes Prime Minister of Israel... a summary of implementations:  (Read 6001 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Summary of implementations based on The Core Principals of JTF and The Kahanist Movement.

1)  JEWISH LIVES COME FIRST:  No more, and I repeat no more losing and or risking Jewish lives in house to house combat operations in Arab villages. The Arab village from whence the missle was fired will receive massive Saturation bombings from the Israeli airforce.  Nothing is left standing or moving, nothing.  For public relations reasons only, it may be decided that flyers will be dropped from planes giving Arabs one week to vacate the village before the saturation bombings take place. 

2) Other countries or states attacking Israel either directly or through proxy will be subject to severe retaliation and loss of land, which will be annexed to the State of  Israel according the boundaries set by the Torah.   Of course, all plans will be thoroughly reviewed by military experts and Kahanist leadership before retaliation and annexation.

3)The bombing of Iran's nuclear power program.

4)Arabs caught in attacks against Jews, or planning attacks against Jews to receive the death penalty, following an inquiry by a team elected by JTF and the Kahanist movement.

5) Chaim's incentive plan for Arab emigration is implemented as soon as possible.

6)The Immediate cut of every welfare program for all Arabs.  This will encourage the Arab emigration process.

7) Intense lobying and pressure for the release of Jonathon Pollard, Robert Manning, and all other Jewish Heroes in prison or captured by Arabs.

8)The death of the Oslo Process.  Anyone promoting a two state solution will be put under house arrest, fined, and or imprisoned for an indefinite period of time.    A gradual process of reclaiming Israeli land permanently will be actively pursued.    (Gradually is the key, we want to keep Chaim in power.)  Too much, too quick, may hurt the cause in the long run.

9)Strategic meetings with the  Army and all other intelligences on a regular basis.   

10)The dismemberment of the Israeli Supreme court.

11 )A solid Jewish education mandatory in all schools. 

12) Closing down of all press that is detrimental to the survival of the tiny state of Israel.

13)At  later time to be announced.. previous Prime ministers, Justices of the Israeli Supreme Court, and others holding public office to be put on trial if deemed by JTF and the Kahanist leadership to have committed high treason against the State of Israel. 

14)The free market system will be pursued, to allow Israel's economy to flourish.

15)Regular meetings with top Israeli economists to implement further changes to strengthen Israel's economy.

16) Israel will pursue and promote other types of energy in order to end the addiction to oil, and promote this policy world wide.

17)Israel will have an underground military sanctioned by the Israeli government for operations involving the security of the State of Israel

Fellow Jews:  I know some of you like to argue just for the sake of arguing. You know who I'm talking about.   For once,  put that aside, and jump on board!   This is for the good of the Jewish people.  If adjustments need to be made, we can make them!   Just don't be obnoxious or hateful about it. 

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:07:41 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
And what to be done with Yossi Beilin and his meretz party?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
JTF and  Kahanist leadership would have a meeting about that.  I'm certain Meretz would be banned, perhaps it's individuals  placed under house arrest and fined.  We would do to them what the Olmert an Sharon government did to the Kahanists.  I'm a firm believer in fairness.   If it was good for the leftists to imprison Federman and prevent him from becoming a lawyer, its good for us to imprison the leftists and take away their law licenses.  I'm sure this would be the case.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
As a righteous gentile i think that would be great for Israel to have a leader like him. He will show all the Muslims not to mess with Israel

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
How would Chaim deal with the EU leaders, State Dept. Officials, and UN delegations which constantly appear in Jerusalem to blackmail Israel & make demands?

I know what I would do with them, but I truly would like to hear Chaim address this issue.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Love it. The Sooner the better Israeli is in awfaul shape
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
How would Chaim deal with the EU leaders, State Dept. Officials, and UN delegations which constantly appear in Jerusalem to blackmail Israel & make demands?

I know what I would do with them, but I truly would like to hear Chaim address this issue.

For sure, their demeanor toward Israel would change.  People naturally have a contempt for weakness.   Israel's new demeanor and outlook would demand respect, whether one is antisemtic or not.  These  countries would try to squeeze Israel financially, and diplomatically, to test our resolve. They may end up sorry they tried. If you ever listen to Chaim's broadcasts, he has clearly stated that Israel will use the black market for selling its military hardware. And this is not some big secret.  Other countries are extremely fearful of Israel selling technology to their enemies.  I don't think they would want to provoke Israel too much.  Israel has the brain power to make advanced miltary hardware,  has been doing it, and is earning  immense profits.   Israel will succeed one way or another, and the other countries understand this.   Israel has the brain power.   That's another thing that God gave the Jews. 

Hope this answers your question

Sergio 11

32. There would be know wars because all of a sudden everyone would respect the kahanist like never before and by extension, Israel (cough cough)

Listen i am a right winger on most issues to do with Israel but the country of 6.5 million can't get involved in a full scale war.. make no mistake if a Kahanist Israel over reacts to attacks then not only will it be bogged down from the frowned upon west, it will also be plunged into warfare which it can ill afford to get involved in... anyone who has any doubts i can throw a scenario out there to prove where i am going with this..

there is just no other way getting around it.. THERE HAS TO BE A HEALTHY MEDIUM THAT WON'T END IN BLOODSHED.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 04:40:44 AM by Sergio 11 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
32. There would be know wars because all of a sudden everyone would respect the kahanist like never before and by extension, Israel (cough cough)

Listen i am a right winger on most issues to do with Israel but the country of 6.5 million can't get involved in a full scale war.. make no mistake if a Kahanist Israel over reacts to attacks then not only will it be bogged down from the frowned upon west, it will also be plunged into warfare which it can ill afford to get involved in... anyone who has any doubts i can throw a scenario out there to prove where i am going with this..

there is just no other way getting around it.. THERE HAS TO BE A HEALTHY MEDIUM THAT WON'T END IN BLOODSHED.

Firstly, there are many ways to define "overreaction."  This term has a broad range of meaning.  To me, overreaction would be to nuke in response to hezbollah rockets.  I think that would be considered overreaction by most people.  But if you think that guided missiles, Air force bombing campaign, massive shelling, and annexing territory from which attacks are launched at Israel is called "overreaction" I have to disagree.  This would be a NORMAL reaction to acts of war in warfare, in any other case of historical example, and for every other nation this would be considered such except Israel which the world wants to handcuff.  But with leaders of Israel strong enough to not listen, the world couldn't really do anything about it despite all their pouting and temper tantrums.  Israel has nukes and therefore cannot be blackmailed or bullied.  This is a fact of life.  The fact that leadership for many years has been a combination of spineless, corrupt, and bribed with material gain does not change that a strong leader could at any time have resisted the world's meddling.  They could have.  Those meddlers would have been forced to adapt to the new reality on the ground.

The fact of the matter is, the Israeli army could easily flatten any of these pathetic Arab and terrorist forces if it tried.  They are nothing.  It is self-restraint and 'concern for civilians' that keeps Israel bogged down in conflicts and inviting more attacks on its sovereign land.  Once you show a willingness to flatten these groups and really hit them hard, these attacks will most likely stop.  The Moslem Brotherhood was "taught" in this way by Syria in Hama.  Unfortunately this is the only way Muslim Arabs 'learn' anything.  Through strength, excessive violence, bloodshed, death.

If their attacks persist, then you wipe out their force easily and take more land.  If not enough people to fill it with, then keep buffer zones, demilitarized zones, or at least completely disarmed areas with "apartheid" like policies to encourage civilian Arab emigration.  This will be a slower process since it will take time for Jews to come and live in these areas.  The exile imposed upon Israel-proper Arabs on the other hand must be immediate, in my opinion.

This won't require a full-scale war, and with good PR and very clear messages (hasbara has been pitiful in Israel) to show the world the scenario that you have been invaded, stating clearly your intentions, then carrying them out, responding will not result in Russia firing a nuke or the US sending troops.  This is simply unrealistic.  They will stomp feet and talk down in press conferences, then admit to themselves they really don't care one way or another, especially not about Arabs, and get on with life in their own country.  Politics is mostly talk, gesturing, opportunism, and public appeal.  But many Americans will have no qualms with such a powerful Israel.  The American president will have to decide on which demographic he will alienate.  Will he appeal to conservatives and the everyday man by applauding Israel, giving tacit approval, or staying neutral (for implied approval), or will he appeal (by condemning in the 'strongest possible terms') to the liberals, leftists, antisemites, arabs, muslims, most blacks, academics, and the liberal-driven media who will try as always to manipulate the common man to disagree with these acts?  It will depend solely on calculations of voter potential and chances for re-election.  Either way, the words will mean relatively nothing.  With a republican in office, they would most likely pander to the republican base, but with Mccain who knows.  Any candidate if the results would benefit him, could easily twist the situation to be a "front in the war on terror" and call it a 'favor to the world by Israel.'  Like anything else it will come down to potential political gain.

It will not come down to an all-out invasion by the UN and EU and nuclear powers.  Then again, what if it did? That would just mean the days of the Messiah are here.  It's Israel vs. the World and we've already been told by Hashem that we win. 

Sergio 11

Firstly, there are many ways to define "overreaction."  This term has a broad range of meaning.  To me, overreaction would be to nuke in response to hezbollah rockets.  I think that would be considered overreaction by most people.  But if you think that guided missiles, Air force bombing campaign, massive shelling, and annexing territory from which attacks are launched at Israel is called "overreaction" I have to disagree.  This would be a NORMAL reaction to acts of war in warfare, in any other case of historical example, and for every other nation this would be considered such except Israel which the world wants to handcuff.  But with leaders of Israel strong enough to not listen, the world couldn't really do anything about it despite all their pouting and temper tantrums.  Israel has nukes and therefore cannot be blackmailed or bullied.  This is a fact of life.  The fact that leadership for many years has been a combination of spineless, corrupt, and bribed with material gain does not change that a strong leader could at any time have resisted the world's meddling.  They could have.  Those meddlers would have been forced to adapt to the new reality on the ground.

The fact of the matter is, the Israeli army could easily flatten any of these pathetic Arab and terrorist forces if it tried.  They are nothing.  It is self-restraint and 'concern for civilians' that keeps Israel bogged down in conflicts and inviting more attacks on its sovereign land.  Once you show a willingness to flatten these groups and really hit them hard, these attacks will most likely stop.  The Moslem Brotherhood was "taught" in this way by Syria in Hama.  Unfortunately this is the only way Muslim Arabs 'learn' anything.  Through strength, excessive violence, bloodshed, death.

If their attacks persist, then you wipe out their force easily and take more land.  If not enough people to fill it with, then keep buffer zones, demilitarized zones, or at least completely disarmed areas with "apartheid" like policies to encourage civilian Arab emigration.  This will be a slower process since it will take time for Jews to come and live in these areas.  The exile imposed upon Israel-proper Arabs on the other hand must be immediate, in my opinion.

This won't require a full-scale war, and with good PR and very clear messages (hasbara has been pitiful in Israel) to show the world the scenario that you have been invaded, stating clearly your intentions, then carrying them out, responding will not result in Russia firing a nuke or the US sending troops.  This is simply unrealistic.  They will stomp feet and talk down in press conferences, then admit to themselves they really don't care one way or another, especially not about Arabs, and get on with life in their own country.  Politics is mostly talk, gesturing, opportunism, and public appeal.  But many Americans will have no qualms with such a powerful Israel.  The American president will have to decide on which demographic he will alienate.  Will he appeal to conservatives and the everyday man by applauding Israel, giving tacit approval, or staying neutral (for implied approval), or will he appeal (by condemning in the 'strongest possible terms') to the liberals, leftists, antisemites, arabs, muslims, most blacks, academics, and the liberal-driven media who will try as always to manipulate the common man to disagree with these acts?  It will depend solely on calculations of voter potential and chances for re-election.  Either way, the words will mean relatively nothing.  With a republican in office, they would most likely pander to the republican base, but with Mccain who knows.  Any candidate if the results would benefit him, could easily twist the situation to be a "front in the war on terror" and call it a 'favor to the world by Israel.'  Like anything else it will come down to potential political gain.

It will not come down to an all-out invasion by the UN and EU and nuclear powers.  Then again, what if it did? That would just mean the days of the Messiah are here.  It's Israel vs. the World and we've already been told by Hashem that we win. 

Its a different matter when a nation gets a hold of nukes, it only takes one to have Israel illiminated...

A kahanist government's policies will install an extreme basis for people to live by and will be a danger to its very existance..

i am not saying Israel can't attack Iran or defend itself by any means nessesary especially with these Islamic jihad groups but what Kahanism stands for would leave Israel destitute and wavering....

one does not just kill thousands of civilians who are armed with protest flags even if they are wickedly evil.. Chaim mentioned that he has no qualms about murdering thousands of these protesters who support the mass murdering beasts that fund terrorism on this weeks Ask JTF ....

IF THIS IS THE FUTURE PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL THEN THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:32:17 AM by Sergio 11 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
" what Kahanism stands for would leave Israel destitute and wavering"

WHAT???

Sergio 11

and thats assuming that the biggest percentage of Israel are happy to just go and murder Arabs and take there land and livestock from them no questions asked, install extreme policies that create a "fundamentalist autocratic society" that havn't existed for thousands of years in Israel and promote a freethinking alternative to  using oil WHICH BY THE WAY NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER TO

if this is the future of Israel Chaim will get into power and will become the Prime Minister..

Sergio 11

" what Kahanism stands for would leave Israel destitute and wavering"

WHAT???

Bad economic policies with no answer to creating alternatives to oil used as an example....

terrible foreign relations with all muslim countries that surround Israel e.g. Egypt and Jordan who are currently at a neutrality with Israel

moreover, fundamentalist Jewish laws installed that have been outdated for thousands of years e.g polygamy and monarchism

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:42:23 AM by Sergio 11 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sergio you have to think in terms of the real world.  Who is going to nuke Israel?  Pakistan?  What reason would Russia have?  Because they like Arabs' skin color?  Please.  They can be befriended, bought, and convinced if you are really worried that Russia is going to get mortally offended at Jewish behavior toward Arabs.  In reality, they are not going to risk all out nuclear war by the US in retaliation for a meaningless nuclear strike on Israel.  As far as powers other than Russia and the US, no, one nuclear bomb if it hit Israel chas veshalom, would NOT destroy all of Israel.  It would kill unfortunately a couple hundred thousand, chas veshalom, but the launcher should expect a massive retaliation by Israel of 100 or so?  Who would try this?  Probably Iran.  Anyone else armed right now, I doubt it.  No one is going to go launch nuclear bombs because an Arab fifth column got sent packing to Saudi Arabia.  

As far as military action against terrorist groups and attacking terrorist armies like hezbollah and annexing more land, the UN will issue proclamations, and condemnations and all the rest, and at the end of the day it's meaningless.  The deed is done.  And the bottom line is, when a country declares war on you, you pummel them until they submit.  They did this to Germany, they did this in the American civil war, they did this to Japan.  There is nothing to stop any country from doing this to its attackers.  And really only Israel is held to this double standard.  Look at Turkey and its raids on the Kurds in Iraq.  You think they are only hitting PKK specifically?  LOL.  You have no idea what they are hitting.  They are hitting enough to make the PKK dismembered and incapacitated with no will to fight.  That is how you defeat an enemy.  If it's a terrorist group??? Forget about it.  They don't even deserve the dignity afforded to a nation getting pummeled.  They get a Hama treatment.  And just like then, the world says no and cries salty tears, but then the dust settles and life moves on.  People get back to things they really care about.   Like money, power, vacations, villas, and if in a western country, VOTES.

• Gold Star JTF Member
and thats assuming that the biggest percentage of Israel are happy to just go and murder Arabs and take there land and livestock from them no questions asked,

Sergio you seem to be missing something.  Are you blind or just don't follow the news?  ISRAEL IS BEING ATTACKED DAILY BY THESE ARABS.  Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Aqsa martyrs brigades, all armed and aided by Syria, Iran, Egypt, etc.  They launch rockets at civilians.  Where do you live Sergio?  Do you think rocket attacks on civilians would be ignored?  If these people declare war on Israel and strike it, then they DESERVE to have their land taken away from them and DESERVE to be retaliated against.  Get it now?  No more playing victim sergio.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just so you know sergio, the Arabs with Israeli citizenship are a fifth column in Israel, identify with Fakestinian nationalism (which calls for destruction of Israel) and commit terror attacks on Jews.  Rabbi Kahane was calling for their removal from Israel decades ago, and this forum supports that idea for Arabs not loyal to the state.  Where have you been?

Sergio 11

Sergio you have to think in terms of the real world.  Who is going to nuke Israel?  Pakistan?  What reason would Russia have?  Because they like Arabs' skin color?  Please.  They can be befriended, bought, and convinced if you are really worried that Russia is going to get mortally offended at Jewish behavior toward Arabs.  In reality, they are not going to risk all out nuclear war by the US in retaliation for a meaningless nuclear strike on Israel.  As far as powers other than Russia and the US, no, one nuclear bomb if it hit Israel chas veshalom, would NOT destroy all of Israel.  It would kill unfortunately a couple hundred thousand, chas veshalom, but the launcher should expect a massive retaliation by Israel of 100 or so?  Who would try this?  Probably Iran.  Anyone else armed right now, I doubt it.  No one is going to go launch nuclear bombs because an Arab fifth column got sent packing to Saudi Arabia. 

As far as military action against terrorist groups and attacking terrorist armies like hezbollah and annexing more land, the UN will issue proclamations, and condemnations and all the rest, and at the end of the day it's meaningless.  The deed is done.  And the bottom line is, when a country declares war on you, you pummel them until they submit.  They did this to Germany, they did this in the American civil war, they did this to Japan.  There is nothing to stop any country from doing this to its attackers.  And really only Israel is held to this double standard.  Look at Turkey and its raids on the Kurds in Iraq.  You think they are only hitting PKK specifically?  LOL.  You have no idea what they are hitting.  They are hitting enough to make the PKK dismembered and incapacitated with no will to fight.  That is how you defeat an enemy.  If it's a terrorist group??? Forget about it.  They don't even deserve the dignity afforded to a nation getting pummeled.  They get a Hama treatment.  And just like then, the world says no and cries salty tears, but then the dust settles and life moves on.  People get back to things they really care about.   Like money, power, vacations, villas, and if in a western country, VOTES.

Who could get nukes.... "terrorist groups are already able to get these from Pakistan hands down, that is as long as those "implements of destruction" arn't travelling east towards India..

Think about it Chaim gets into power and exercises total revenge attacks for what he has already promised.. and that means killing civilians in droves that support the terrorists via there crazy religion..

what do you think the reaction is going to be ?

even the average muslim will be fervently pushed towards there right wing and into an extreme role and in retaliation towards the kahanist overreaction there will muster dangerous repercussions...

Israel has to play this smart it can't bend like the current government who have sold its people out time and time again but it can't just go blasting away although even i would like that to happen.. ISRAEL HAS TO FIGHT SMART

FOR EVERY ACTION THERES ARE REACTION AND IF ISRAEL PLANS TO KILL THE CANCER OUTRIGHT THE DISEASE WILL SPREAD AND MORE JEWS WILL DIE THAN TAKING THE ASSERTIVE STRATEGY..

what is the assertive strategy.. it is : beseiging the beseigers" and it certainly doesn't involve killing civilians who stand in the streets in effigy with plackards supporting terrorists in solidarity..
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:06:31 AM by Sergio 11 »

Sergio 11

and thats assuming that the biggest percentage of Israel are happy to just go and murder Arabs and take there land and livestock from them no questions asked,

Sergio you seem to be missing something.  Are you blind or just don't follow the news?  ISRAEL IS BEING ATTACKED DAILY BY THESE ARABS.  Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Islamic Jihad, Aqsa martyrs brigades, all armed and aided by Syria, Iran, Egypt, etc.  They launch rockets at civilians.  Where do you live Sergio?  Do you think rocket attacks on civilians would be ignored?  If these people declare war on Israel and strike it, then they DESERVE to have their land taken away from them and DESERVE to be retaliated against.  Get it now?  No more playing victim sergio.

my friend you misread me entirely...

you must think i am some kind of pacifist liberal.. i said that Israel SHOULD defend itself but it is the manner it does so that i am worried about...

please read all of what i have written and don't just skim and skam if your going to do that your going to miss the crux of my analysis and miss my underlying message

Sergio 11

Just so you know sergio, the Arabs with Israeli citizenship are a fifth column in Israel, identify with Fakestinian nationalism (which calls for destruction of Israel) and commit terror attacks on Jews.  Rabbi Kahane was calling for their removal from Israel decades ago, and this forum supports that idea for Arabs not loyal to the state.  Where have you been?

where have i been you ask... on planet earth with the rest of decent society.. and yes i do know what Kahanism stands for and the actions or Rabbai Kahane himself and that of Chaim Ben Pesach so i do know what i am talking about..

i wish you wouldn't underestimate my knowledge of past events because your not understanding my underlying message and where i am coming from as a Right winger

Sergio 11

YOU DONT THINK I WANT TO RIP MEMBERS OF HAMAS AND FATAH AS IF THERE WERE STUFFED ANIMALS...

YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW "RAISEYOURFIST" THAT WELL

THATS WAS MY ACCOUNT BEFORE I HAD IT CHANGED

i want to murder my enemy mercilisly but i also have respect for Israel and its people ... I don't want Israel to be put into full scale danger which it will be if the kahanist message is echoed throughout the Middle East...

maybe thats what you want but mathematically speaking Israel is heavily outnumbered with little support from the rest of the "known world" its time to live in the real world and stop relying on Hashem to bail out his people

EVEN IF ISRAEL WINS HOW MANY JEWS HAVE TO DIE TO SOLVE THE 1400 YEAR OLD RIDDLE "ISLAMAPHOBE"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:15:23 AM by Sergio 11 »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Sorry Sergio, you've got it completely wrong.

A strong, take no crap, Kahanist administration wouldn't increase the danger Israel faces. It would decrease it.

If history has taught us anything, it's that negotiating with or trying to appease an implacable enemy only emboldens that enemy and brings more bloodshed and war.

There is absolutely no benefit whatsoever to showing any mercy to a merciless enemy.

You're offended and worried by the idea of a Kahanist regime massacring the enemies of Israel when they celebrate Jewish deaths ? You think there is some sort of advantage gained by not killing these beasts when they dance and hand out candy celebrating the latest genocidal terrorist attack ?

I'm offended by the idea that these moooozie beasts can get away with celebrating Jewish death and not even have to worry about any consequences for their disgusting actions.

I'm offended that you think Jewish blood is so cheap that worrying about the reaction of the EU and the mooooozie world takes precedent over avenging the death of Jewish martyrs and doing everything possible to prevent more terrorist attacks. Make no mistake, the animals in the streets celebrating the spilling of Jewish blood are prime candidates to commit future atrocities. Mowing these animals down doesn't increase the possibility of them attacking Israel, it eliminates it.

Your posts reek of the naive belief that by only responding 'proportionately' to each outrageous moooozie genocidal terrorist attack Israel somehow garners admiration and respect from the rest of the world. You seem to believe that a meek response keeps the moooozie world on a slow boil against Israel, and helps prevent further attacks.

You couldn't be more wrong.

If you're not for a strong Kahanist stance that includes a ferocious reprisal for any attack against Israel, then what do you stand for ? 

It seems to me that you stand for a continuation of the status quo.

And the status quo is entirely unacceptable to any right-thinking person.

It's perfectly fine for you to disagree with the Kahanist agenda to eliminate massacres like the one Israel suffered last week. At the same time however, you should have an alternative plan to prevent such attacks.

I'd be curious to hear what that might be.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
For the record, Chaim has stated in Ask JTF shows that he would not make such drastic changes and that he would consult the Beit Din. I do know that he would not allow Jewish lives to be in danger over antisemitic muslim aggression.

But it is fun to see what you all are coming up with.

Sergio, I don't think you understand Kahanism at all. You should read "The Jewish Idea" by Rabbi Meir Kahane and investigate:

http://www.amazon.com/haraayon-Jewish-idea-Meir-Kahane/dp/9657044014
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If Chaim ever runs for PM of Israel at the same time I will demand to run for President of the United States that will really form an alliance.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!