Author Topic: Hamas using children to collect weapons from dead gunmen as IDF holds fire  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Dr. Aaron Lerner Date: 5 March, 2008

Makor Rishon correspondent Hagai Huberman reports in today's edition that
Hamas is using children to collect weapons from dead gunmen as the IDF holds
fire.

A senior officer in the Givati Brigade that just saw action in the Gaza
Strip told Huberman that they killed a terrorist who had on him a large
quantity of weapons. A few minutes later another terrorist came to collect
the body and he was also shot by the soldiers and then a 10 year old boy
came, approached the weapons and collected them and brought them to a
terrorist hiding behind the wall. "It was clear to us that we would not
hurt the boy, but it was a cynical and cruel method used by the terrorists,"
the officer said.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

This reminds me of the recent news of Al Qaeda using two woman with Down Syndrome as suicide bombers in Baghdad.    That resulted in 99 people being killed.   

If this news of Hamas' tactics doesn't illustrate that Israel needs to be very aggressive in dealing with Hamas,   nothing will.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
doesn't surprise me, most Hamas fighters are around the age of 15 anyway
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
There's nothing inocent in muSSlim societies. Those children are brianwashed Jew haters just like their parents.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm