Author Topic: NEW ATTACK: Yeshiva Rabbi Stabbed Near Jerusalem's Damascus Gate  (Read 3001 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeshiva Rabbi Stabbed Near Jerusalem's Damascus Gate

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) Rabbi Yechezkel Greenwald, father of four, is in Hadassah Ein Karem Hospital after being stabbed in the neck by an Arab terrorist near the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem’s Old City on Tuesday morning.

The 49-year-old Beit El resident is a teacher at the Ateret Cohanim Yeshiva in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem. A student who was accompanying the rabbi reportedly fought off the terrorist, preventing the rabbi from being more seriously hurt.

Rabbi Greenwald was treated by Hatzalah-Ichud medics on the scene, and was evacuated to the hospital by a Magen David Adom ambulance. His condition improved as the hours passed, and by early afternoon he was reported to be in light condition. The Greenwald family has asked that people pray for Rabbi Yechezkel ben [son of] Zahava.

Terrorist’s Face Caught on Camera
Security cameras at the gate captured the attack on tape. The face of the terrorist was quickly isolated and distributed to police searching the area.

The Damascus Gate is the central open-air market in the area and is usually quite crowded.

Jewish residents of the Muslim Quarter – the largest part of the Old City -- have been instructed by police not to walk through the area without an armed guard.

Shortly after the attack, a suspect was arrested and taken into custody.

Second Terrorist Attack in Jerusalem in Two Weeks
Tuesday’s stabbing was the second terrorist attack in Jerusalem in less than two weeks. Eight young students at the Merkaz HaRavYeshiva in Jerusalem were slaughtered in cold blood by an Arab resident of the Jabel Mukabar suburb in the eastern section of the capital. Eleven other students were wounded, and two of them are still hospitalized.

The murderer, Ala Abu Dheim, holds an Israeli ID card, as does his family, enabling them to move freely within pre-1967 Israel, including Jerusalem. They also are entitled to all Israeli benefits enjoyed by citizens of the Jewish State, with the exception of participating in national elections - as they chose not to accept official citizenship. The Abu Dheim family votes in PA elections instead.

Witnesses said the terrorist chased down the eight boys he murdered, shooting most of them in the yeshiva library at point-blank range after they had already been wounded. Bullet holes in the floor where they lay in a pool of blood attested to the truth of the account.

Closure in Judea and Samaria for Holiday Security
A full closure will be placed on the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority areas of Judea and Samaria on Wednesday, and will last until Monday. The closure covers the holiday of Purim, a three-day period this year, which starts Thursday evening.

The closure stems from intelligence information that terror attacks are being planned to coincide with the close of the 40-day Muslim mourning period for the Hizbullah terror organization’s second-in-command, Imad Mughniyeh. Mughniyeh was assassinated in Syria. The 40-day mark is a favorite among terrorists for carrying out revenge attacks.

Israel's General Security Service (Shin Bet) also released a statement to the media warning of seven concrete threats of terrorist attacks over the Purim festival period. Police have already raised the terror alert in response to the information.

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority Arabs and Israeli-Arabs who live in Jerusalem will still be able to travel freely throughout the territory between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea.

Ezra HaLevi contributed to this report.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Source: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125596

Jerusalem police and IDF soldiers chase a suspect in the stabbing of a rabbi at the Damascus Gate Tuesday March 18, 2008

A suspect in the stabbing of a rabbi at the Damascus Gate is nabbed by Jerusalem police and IDF soldiers Tuesday March 18, 2008
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:56:22 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: NEW ATTACK: Yeshiva Rabbi Stabbed Near Jerusalem's Damascus Gate
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:56:43 PM »
At this point I don't know if it is possible to control these Muslim Beasts

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:04:11 PM by David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
They can control it they want.The filthy Israeli Govt wants orthodox Jews killed. 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 07:25:36 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 06:01:33 PM »
The murderer, Ala Abu Dheim, holds an Israeli ID card, as does his family, enabling them to move freely within pre-1967 Israel, including Jerusalem. They also are entitled to all Israeli benefits enjoyed by citizens of the Jewish State, with the exception of participating in national elections - as they chose not to accept official citizenship. The Abu Dheim family votes in PA elections instead.

We are living in a time of insanity.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »
The Breslov Tzaddik of Meah Shearim (Jerusalem, Israel) and author of the popular Jewish sefer The Garden of Emunah, HaRav HaTzaddik HaChossid Rav Shalom Arush, shlita, was attacked together with his 18 year old son, Moshe Dovid, while in intense prayer for Klal Yisroel at Kever Shmuel HaNavi (the tomb of the biblical prophet Samuel) in Jerusalem, yesterday around 11:30 AM (or so).

A group of Arabs came upon the Rav during prayer at the holy site and began to viciously assault him. As his son heard the cries and came to defend his father, the group turned upon the son and directed the full force of their attacks, severely beating him.

The son's wounds were of sufficient severity to require hospitalization. The Tzaddik himself refused treatment, and was seen briefly slowing and painfully making his way in and out of his yeshiva in Meah Shearim today.

With this attack, as with many "small" attacks now occurring throughout Israel, we see the arabs feel completely unfettered and free to openly perpetuate both physical and now spiritual terror. And the government, even while under constant missile attack during a "truce", continues to dither.

Hashem Yerachem!

http://mysticalpaths.blogspot.com/2008/03/tzadik-of-meah-shearim-attacked-by.html
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 10:53:50 PM »
At this point I don't know if it is possible to control these Muslim Beasts

It isn't possible, muSSlims like killing other muSSlims with different views, so there is no hope in a way, in my opinion to coexist with muSSlims.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 11:39:34 PM »
one solution remains! NO ARABS NO TERROR!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 02:01:09 AM »
Yes but we need a real right winger to do that
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 05:00:44 AM »
cosmokramer:  "...A real government would have shot him on the spot..."

True.

A real Rabbi would also have shot him on the spot!

newman

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:10:26 AM »

We are living in a time of insanity.

True!

It's the constant appeasment of these animals that encourages more of these attacks.

The blood of ALL these dead Jews is on the hands of the traitors, kapos and leftists of the knesset and supreme court.

G-d willing, a Sanhedrin will sentence all of them to death in our lifetime.