Author Topic: Affirmative action  (Read 894 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Affirmative action
« on: March 18, 2008, 11:44:56 PM »
When ever i say that i am against Affirmative action blacks and hispanics like to call me a racist because i tell them that people should be hired because of there qualification not skin color. Those people try to make me feel bad for what blacks had to go through during slavery i tell them To bad deal with it,I also tell them that if there is no Affirmative action most of the jobs will go to White and Asians.I would like to know your thought on Affirmative action.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Affirmative action
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:59:47 PM »
There is no such thing as equal oppertunity with Affirmative Action, we all know thats a crock including blacks they know this too.  They fully understand that this gives them an upper hand for jobs that they are completley unqualified to do  so.

Take a good look at unions.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:11:06 AM »
I had to leave my last job because I wouldn't put up with them putting blacks that I'd trained and that didn't do a very good job over me. The night I left I caught a black trying to steal out of my till in a sneaky way but I didn't say anything about it after I made her fix it because I figured that store had made its own bed by overhiring them.

She was supposed to get change for me and she shorted the change and I told her to give me the rest of it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 12:16:01 AM »
But how come when some one would say that they are against Affirmative action  blacks and hispanics call them racist

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 12:19:03 AM »
Very simple: they use the race card as their trump card.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 12:24:34 AM »
But how come when some one would say that they are against Affirmative action  blacks and hispanics call them racist

Well this goes along with some of the things that were talked about in other threads.

If things were left to whoever did the best job, or whoever was the best qualified, then whites, Jews, and Asians would get most of the promotions and hold most of the high positions. Chaim talked about in one video how one particular school, before affirmative action, used to be almost exclusively Jewish because of how bright the Jewish kids were. I think that's both cultural and genetic for them that raises their IQ up that high. Anyway, both culture and genes do something very different for blacks, and while there would certainly be exceptions, they would tend not to have the highest positions based on things like work ethic and skill level, communication skills, etc.

The only way to have a "diverse" work force (that is, to have a visible number of blacks in high positions) is for affirmative action to be in place. Of course, that causes a lot of racial discrimination and harms truly qualified applicants. I still have a lot of pain left over from what happened to me.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 12:39:30 AM »
Blacks with even an iota of intelligence get everything handed to them on a silver platter nowadays because of affirmative action.  It is a a sham. >:(