Author Topic: Hypocrites: Senators Schumer and Feinstein Carry Guns!  (Read 1220 times)

newman

Hypocrites: Senators Schumer and Feinstein Carry Guns!
« on: March 19, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »
Second Amendment Hypocrites: Senators Schumer and Feinstein Pack Heat:

Unfortunately most states -- especially those called Blue States due to their Liberal-leanings -- continue to prohibit private citizens from carrying concealed handguns.

At the same time, there are outspoken opponents of gun ownership, such as Senators Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Diane Feinstein (D-CA), who are carrying concealed weapons, according to WABC Radio's Mark Levin..........

Also, a check of Pistol License records shows that Senator Schumer possesses an "unrestricted" pistol permit, a rarity in New York City.........

And then we have Senator Diane Feinstein on the Left Coast who possesses something more rare than a conservative Republican in San Francisco -- an unrestricted concealed weapons permit..............

Hypocrisy is not limited to politicians when it comes to the Second Amendment. For Example, well-known Washington-based columnist, Carl Rowan, often wrote about the ills of firearms ownership. Until, that is, he shot and wounded a teenager who trespassed on his property............

Another example is the loudmouth entertainer, Rosie O'Donnell, who once ran roughshod over conservative actor Tom Selleck because of his stance supporting the Second Amendment. Although Ms. O'Donnell doesn't carry a gun, she has three armed bodyguards who protect her, her wife and her children, something the vast majority of hardworking Americans could never afford. Isn't it comforting to know all these Liberals are looking out for us?

http://americandaily.com/article/9405

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Hypocrites: Senators Schumer and Feinstein Carry Guns!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »
Wow, I wouldn't have pegged those two for being tough Jews. :::D

newman

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 06:28:42 PM »

They're not.

They're just typical limousine liberals. They can have guns because they're an enlightened, all-knowing, ruling class. The rest of the peasnts can be defenseless and lay down to raped & killed because they don't matter.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

Their not, they are typical elitist Jews who think only they should have guns but no one else should have them, basically "do what I say but not what I do".

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
Wasn't there a book and a movie made about them?

I think it was called The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight.  ;)

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:09 PM »
Funny how when a TV preacher is busted with a hooker the liberal media  play the story 24/7 shouting  "Hypocrite!", "Hypocrite!", "Hypocrite!".........

Yet when a liberal gun-grabber packs a gun........................silence!