Author Topic: Rather Interesting about Affirmative Action,, In the next day I will section it.  (Read 1612 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Oct/20071019News004.asp

"The reason we have affirmative action is to provide access to people who do not otherwise have it," said Connerly, who is black. "I have no objection to helping the poor or others who need assistance."
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Affirmative action is ridiculous and this guy too. It gives benefits to people based on race which by definition is racism
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
based on that quote above, it is saying those who do not have access..

that doesn't necessarily mean black...it means poor socio-ecnomic status..black or white...that's personally what i have always believed in...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer

that doesn't necessarily mean black...it means poor socio-ecnomic status..black or white...that's personally what i have always believed in...
I still disagree with that, it should be based purely on intellect not on other factors, if someone in low income is gifted they need to work to develop that
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

I still disagree with that, it should be based purely on intellect not on other factors, if someone in low income is gifted they need to work to develop that

I agree that i thsould be base din intellect..

but udnerstand one thing.  There are smart people who go to the crappiest schools and do not have the opportunity to have the high learning tha tpeople like me had..so a select few who excelled in these under privileged places should be given the preference..but only a few...not all...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer

but udnerstand one thing.  There are smart people who go to the crappiest schools and do not have the opportunity to have the high learning tha tpeople like me had..so a select few who excelled in these under privileged places should be given the preference..but only a few...not all...
well definitely anyone smart should have an opportunity, yet SAT and ACT scores can be compared without bias, if someone from a low income area has a very high SAT or ACT score they should certainly get into a top school.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

well definitely anyone smart should have an opportunity, yet SAT and ACT scores can be compared without bias, if someone from a low income area has a very high SAT or ACT score they should certainly get into a top school.

well, let me reword what i'm saying

An A student with good SAT scores from a bad school should, in most instances have an advantage over another A student with the same SAT scores etc etc from a higher socio-economic school...simply for the reason that the first student went through a lot more disadvantages to get to the same point as the other student.

If someone has a handicap and performs equally to someone without the handicap, my cutos would go more for the handicap person.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Affirmative Action is Poltically Correct nonsense! It has nothing to do with how one righteous succeeds or performs in schools.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Affirmative action caused a lot of my anger toward blacks.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Affirmative action caused a lot of my anger toward blacks.

Same here.

When I was rejected by U/South Florida because I was "privileged and advantaged," that, along with my being backstabbed by schvartzes that I *thought* were my friends., I was immediately awakened as to waht AA REALLY was.

For those who don't know from previous threads, a white convert to Islam, a Dr. Larry Leslie personally denied me admittance to his program. I later found out that he banned all Jews from his classes and he was a good friend of that Nazi muslim pig Sami Al-Arian