Poll

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT JTF?

TV
internet-Chaim videos
internet-other
personal referral/friend
other

Author Topic: HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT JTF?  (Read 3785 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT JTF?
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
QPTV almost 15 years ago
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2008, 10:45:45 AM »
I was watching his videos on youtube.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »
Thanks for your replies.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
  Zoo Tube Videos
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »
And I met David Ben Mosche actually it was in a chat room and I was promoting JTF at that time it wasn't like now but still had QPTV.  And he said how I knew about JTF and told him rest is history.  Dave is a o k
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
MNN TV in the early 90's.

I remember the song "dial-a-schartvza"!

Long time viewer!  :)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 08:24:03 PM »
I learned of JTF on a crossfire forum that had people debating from different viewpoints.  I realize some people do not enjoy to compete with opposing ideologies the way I do.  I was one of two main "pro-jew" people on the board.  I started out not being Zionist but I supported Zionism more and more over time.  Some of the other people who were more sympathetic to Zionism showed me a few videos, and I generally liked what I saw.

Most people know that if one goes to the right wing outside the ranks of mainstream, there is an extreme amount of Jew-hatred.  It is so powerfully obsessive that it actually becomes annoying.  I was looking for board that was BOTH sane on the Jew issue, and also sane when it comes to racial reality.  Unfortunately, too many Jewish organizations such as the ADL are far left.  But JTF is both right-winged and disassociated from judeo-obsessives, therefore it is a fairly good combination.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »
Saw you while visiting NYC in the early 1990's.  During the terrorist attacks by Muslim Nazis against Israel in 2000, I was looking online and found you guys.  Soon after, ended up working backbreaking hours at work for a few years and had no time to do anything until about 1 year ago.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »
Well we have a statistically significant sample size, I believe. It would seem that the internet is the most effective with TV being a close second and referrals a significant source. TV has the disadvantage of being more costly in that there are legal expenses and a great deal of time expended. If these expenses could be contained TV would be worth while. Also tell all your friends. O0