Author Topic: Obama hosts "Free [Hamastine]" group that calls Israel "Apartheid"  (Read 986 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Please take screenshots of the following material under Obama's picture, and circulate far and wide.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/FreePalestine

For 58 years Washington has ignored the [Palliestine] rights. These are people who were displaced from their homes and suppressed by the apartheid control of Israel. Ignoring this issue can only increase the bloodshed. Raise your voice for justice.

OK; I know the automatic editor converts the P word (country) into Eretz Yisrael or (Hamastine inhabitants) PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, but it causes some confusion when we are citing Hamastine sympathizers.  ;D

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:35:10 PM by Matthias Corvinus »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Obama hosts "Free [Hamastine]" group that calls Israel "Apartheid"
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
Guys, what do you think would happen if I were to start up a Jews Against Obama group on that web site?  I am doing it right now.  Let's see how long it stays up, if at all. 

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Re: Obama hosts "Free [Hamastine]" group that calls Israel "Apartheid"
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 11:06:03 PM »
Guys, what do you think would happen if I were to start up a Jews Against Obama group on that web site?  I am doing it right now.  Let's see how long it stays up, if at all. 

If they take it down, it is proof of exercise of editorial control, and this makes Obama responsible for anything he leaves online. However, he seems to take down the hate speech when it becomes a scandal.