Author Topic: I Think I'm Going To Get a Fatwa With My Latest Blog Post  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I Think I'm Going To Get a Fatwa With My Latest Blog Post
« on: December 26, 2006, 03:45:45 PM »
Hey everyone,

I just put up a blog post about these so-called palewhinian women are being denied prenatal care on account of those evil Israeli check points.  Feel free to check it out when you have a chance, and let me know what you think:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1651

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: I Think I'm Going To Get a Fatwa With My Latest Blog Post
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:08:06 PM »
Some Israeli soldier should kick her in the stomach.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 06:25:08 AM »
Dear Lisa

You are completely correct about these 'women' (creatures from hell more like) who spawn children they cannot support and then proceed to train them up to become suicide bombers.  So-called Palestinian women be pre-emptively sterilized at birth based on a risk-factor algorithm - if there's even a hint of doubt that they will raise a terrorist then for the sake of public safety they should be irreversibly sterilized.  I notice that the source you cite is the UK's Independent.  London is an internationally-recognized centre for Muslim terrorist activity and the Independent, alongside the Guardian and possibly the BBC supports Muslim terror in exchange for  the prestige it gives them among the young, the left, the Unions, and London's one million-strong Muslim community.

It is all desperately squalid.  The UK needs a great dictator to get it sorted out and purge this menace.  Not just for the UK's sake but to cease its media's incessant propaganda against Israel which is broadcast all around the world.  The BBC is now in the hands of a minority of fiercely anti-Israel Jews who abuse the BBC's reputation and trustworthiness to conduct propaganda campaigns against Israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 09:31:24 AM »
Dear GTHS,

Thanks for your feedback.  Is it true that the UK has some kind of arrangement where these  fanatical Islamists are allowed to only *plan* terror attacks while in Britain?  The reason I ask is because I heard something about it on another blog.  The writer had a name for it, which escapes me. 

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 01:08:52 PM »
 If you ever get a "Fartwa" you will be in good company - with the rest of us !! ;) ;D :D
 We are in the battle for our existance so there is no compromise or turning back ! Living in fear is 8*!!$#1+ any way !

;) "bongoid"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 02:55:46 PM »
Speaking of fartwas, I remember when one blogger got one for showing pictures of his friends shooting up a koran.  I don't remember the address of the blog.  But then, when Misha, who runs The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler (http://nicedoggie.net/2006), who is VERY pro-Israel got wind of it, he got very jealous.  He was like "Who do I have to f--k to get a fatwa around here?"

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 03:37:21 PM »
These creatures should be subjected to forced abortions.

Rothschild

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »
LISTEN TO AL FRANKEN AND THE JON STEWART SHOW.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 05:00:55 PM »
Ah, I get it.

You aren't a serious poster, but a SPAMer.

I don't have to respond to your posts anymore, yay! :)

Rothschild

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 05:36:58 PM »
Raphael was Catholic wasn't he?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 09:16:14 PM »
"When you know for a fact that someone is coming over to kill you,
Go and KILL THEM FIRST"......Talmud

Then, perhaps we'll turn our attention to their "enablers"...

adam613

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »
I hope CAIR doesn't report you to the feminists for Violence Against Women under the Violence Against Women's Act.  Promoting violence to pregent women. TSK, TSK. I mean, Lisa, you are violating the civil rights of poor pregnant Palistinian women.