Author Topic: Muslim Population Is Growing!  (Read 9387 times)

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
Re: Muslim Population Is Growing!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »
We don't need another genocide. Take care that islamic countries don't get the weapons necessary for causing big trouble or destroy them respectively.

Okay now Kosovo is Serb territory right? Can you tell the mooz to leave peacefully? YES/NO? If they want to leave peacefully that's okay with everybody, but if they don't Serbs make their lives so miserable that they go. What would you do if I came to Israel and told you I wanna take over your country? You would sit back and watch me destroy your country?
SERBS WILL GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK and I'm very emotional about this issue I get nervous whenever I talk about this sorry.

I know for the Kosovo issue it doesn't look like it could be solved simply by talking. I was refering to a global scale.

As far as Israel is concerned, Im German.  :)
Nevertheless sitting back watching things go by wouldn't be the solution.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 04:47:41 PM »
On LiveLeak I got a PM telling me I'm like Hitler, what an dirtbag. And somebody else made a video telling me I'm an extremist: at about 2 mins 1 sec.
This is a disgrace, I don't have any support on LL very few people truly understand me.
Hitler was like a muslim not like me, I wanna save Human life not kill. I wanna kill when invaded and that's defense, this pisses me off.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »
On LiveLeak I got a PM telling me I'm like Hitler, what an dirtbag. And somebody else made a video telling me I'm an extremist: at about 2 mins 1 sec.
This is a disgrace, I don't have any support on LL very few people truly understand me.
Hitler was like a muslim not like me, I wanna save Human life not kill. I wanna kill when invaded and that's defense, this pisses me off.
I'll have to join, Hitler loved moslems he once said why did Germany have to be Christian.. Islam is better, yes Mr.Hitler said that
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 04:53:57 PM »
I'll have to join, Hitler loved moslems he once said why did Germany have to be Christian.. Islam is better, yes Mr.Hitler said that
Just for the case you can find a link or source: give me a sign.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »
Just for the case you can find a link or source: give me a sign.
I will look right now :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 05:03:29 PM »
http://ray-dox.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-article-is-published-on-internet.html   

. In fact he admired Islam more than Christianity, and he and his policies were highly respected by many of the Muslims of his day.

Iwill gather more quotes concerning this
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 05:05:23 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »
http://ray-dox.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-article-is-published-on-internet.html   

In fact he admired Islam more than Christianity, and he and his policies were highly respected by many of the Muslims of his day.

I will gather more quotes concerning this
Thanks mord!  O0
more                    http://66.218.71.231/language/translation/translatedPage.php?tt=url&text=http%3A%2F%2Fes.wikiquote.org%2Fwiki%2FAdolf_Hitler&lp=es_en&.intl=us&fr=yfp-t-350-s 

[to publish] Citas de Hitler
The more I know the man the more I love dog.
Note: With reference to Blondi, its dog race female German shepherd.
In Spain, under the domination of the Arabs, the civilization reached a level that rarely has been repeated. The interference of the Christianity has brought the triumph of the barbarism. The chivalrous spirit of the Castilians is indeed an inheritance of the Arabs. If Carlos Martel had been defeated, the world would have changed its face. Since the world was condemned to the judaica influence (and its by-product, the Christianity, he is something so insipid), it would have been better than the Islam prevailed. This religion reward the heroism, promises to the soldiers the glory of the seventh sky (28/08/1942, Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944, Books Enigma, 2000, p.667)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 06:22:43 PM »
IslamIsCancer:  "...I got a PM telling me I'm like Hitler, what an dirtbag. And somebody else made a video telling me I'm an extremist..."

If you're going to face the public, you must expect such things on a daily basis.

As the old adage goes:  "All fools' names and faces, appear in public places!"

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »
As the old adage goes:  "All fools' names and faces, appear in public places!"

OUCH!
  He was trying to fight for the cause!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »
Re:  "...He was trying to fight for the cause!..."

I heartily approve of his doing so!

Just wanted to remind everyone that fighting for the cause does not mean that "the other side" is going to stop fighting for their cause!

Goes with the territory.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »
  If everyone would agree with us, then we wouldn't FIGHT anymore! right?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
Yes!

And there is no justification now for any war against Biggest religion of Evil Muslamics anywhere.

I mean, there is no justification "needed" now for any war against Biggest religion of Evil Muslamics anywhere. :)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 01:22:41 PM »
since you say Croats are crazy don't you want us to start killing Muslims then

Serbs MUST kill muslims to survive, they must kill and expel the cancer from their territory.
THEY MUST DO IT TO SURVIVE AND I'D GO AND KILL THOSE INVADING TURD ALBANIAN RAGHEADS WITH HIM.
FREE KOSOVO FROM INVADERS.
Why is that ragheads are allowed to kill infidels and when an infidel wants to kill ragheads everybody frowns at the infidel??? DID I INVADE ANY RAGHEAD COUNTRY? NO.
Did Serbs invade their countries NO.
Serbs have every reason to start killing the scum and heal their country from cancer.

Serbs do not share that opinion.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »

Serbs MUST kill muslims to survive, they must kill and expel the cancer from their territory.
THEY MUST DO IT TO SURVIVE AND I'D GO AND KILL THOSE INVADING TURD ALBANIAN RAGHEADS WITH HIM.
Why is that ragheads are allowed to kill infidels and when an infidel wants to kill ragheads everybody frowns at the infidel??? DID I INVADE ANY RAGHEAD COUNTRY? NO.
Serbs have every reason to start killing the scum and heal their country from cancer.

THEN SERBS LOSE BECAUSE IT'S EITHER KILLING RAGHEADS OR GIVING UP ON KOSOVO.
Ragheads will never ever leave Kosovo peacefully, in fact because of your tolerance they will take more territory surrounding Kosovo. Keep turning the other cheek and loving your enemies and hope that your imaginary friend in the sky will save you.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »
We don't need another genocide. Take care that islamic countries don't get the weapons necessary for causing big trouble or destroy them respectively.

Okay now Kosovo is Serb territory right? Can you tell the mooz to leave peacefully? YES/NO? If they want to leave peacefully that's okay with everybody, but if they don't Serbs make their lives so miserable that they go. What would you do if I came to Israel and told you I wanna take over your country? You would sit back and watch me destroy your country?
SERBS WILL GET THEIR COUNTRY BACK and I'm very emotional about this issue I get nervous whenever I talk about this sorry.

hey hey, don't fly off the handle now...In a war which we are in, and there is army fighting and there is a battle..or if there is an individual plotting to destory you, yes, you should go after their lives...before yours ends.

But indiscriminantly going to a mosque and randomly killing people like a massacre..i don't encourage...i wish i could, but we can't..JTF doesn't advocate just randomly killing people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

THEN SERBS LOSE BECAUSE IT'S EITHER KILLING RAGHEADS OR GIVING UP ON KOSOVO.
Ragheads will never ever leave Kosovo peacefully, in fact because of your tolerance they will take more territory surrounding Kosovo. Keep turning the other cheek and loving your enemies and hope that your imaginary friend in the sky will save you.

Hehehe.

You have sense of humor.

Please do not order us what to do.
Serbs do not like when third parties want to give them orders.

Serbs must this, Serbs must that? Please comrade let us decide what is the best for us. We can think for our selves, we do not need other heads who will think for us because we have our heads and our own mind. We only need physical help because our real enemies US/EU/Vatican are to powerful right now. Forgot the Muslims, they are our secondary enemies! The real enemy is the one who is sponsoring them!

You really think that we do not want to retake Kosovo?
You are not informed! We want to liberate Kosovo but we can not because we do not have the capacity of strength to accomplish it!
I am repeating again not the Muslims are the problem, the real problem is the EU/ US and the Vatican who are organizing the separation of Serbia by using the surrounding nations of Serbia!

The Muslims do not have the financial possibility and the knowledge to invade Serbia.
That is only able due the support which has its roots coming from the NATO nations.

You are acting as a Nazi!
Maybe hate has blind your mind. My comrade listen to me and wake up. Hate will not solve anything. You are naive if you think that genocide will solve anything.
Al the states and the nations which founding principles were based on genocide and ethnic cleansing are today history. You claim that the Muslims are the only problem? You must know very good that the EU/ US and the Vatican is preparing the neighboring nations of Serbia (Croats, Serbian Catholics, Albanians, Serbian Muslims and others) to conduct genocide against Serbian Orthodox communities at the Balkans.

You do not talk about that do you?
You only want that the Serbs fight Islam because of your own benefits!
But the fact that the West is committing colonization against Serbia is not judged or recognized at all from your side.

According to you Serbs must die protecting Europe from Islamization after that the Vatican can be able to expand it's empire towards the east.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:59:39 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »
Yes Europe is at a crossroads if they don't do anything now they may be at the point of no return. 54,000,000 Muzzies in Europe all calling for Sharia Law
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh